Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,717 members, 7,914,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) (2689 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by onthehill: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2021
NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet (Photos, Video)

Lance Corporal Bercy, a Nigerian Air Force personnel, has died after a snake made its way into her toilet bowl and bit her when she sat on the toilet, IgbereTV reports.

Bercy was bitten by the snake on Saturday, 20th November 2021, at her home in Abuja. She didn't survive.

Following the tragic incident, someone was called to remove the huge snake from the toilet.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8EubYaj4Y

Her friend, Aleeza Ayomide, who mourned her on Facebook, wrote;

"Rememberering everything we spoke about yesterday morning makes me find it so hard to believe you're no more haaaa.... No o Bercy is this really true?
My heart bleeds

Please be very cautious of your home and environment... LCPL Bercy was bitten by a snake in her Water Cistern Toilet. (WC)"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=412790223714044&id=100049492096426

https://igberetvnews.com/1406650/naf-personnel-dies-snake-hidden-toilet-bit-sat-toilet-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Hezzyluv: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Plenty way to die Sha.

RIP
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Lawlab251: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Sad
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Snake bite to the yansh can be tricky, how do one suck out the venom?
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Kajaard: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2021
This is terrible
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Cokahot: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2021
That's why it's good to cover your septic tank wella,get snake repellant. And always flush before u sit,naija anything can happen. I no fear snake again.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by tobidipity(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2021
I double check before using any toilet in Abuja. If it's not snake, it will be scorpion

3 Likes

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by nrexzy: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Na village people waka come
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2021
What a way to die......the snake probably saw her secret-house and thought its another aggressive animal. Rip to her.

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2021
One should be careful living in houses with bushes around.
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2021
What a way to die?. Na wa o
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by gambia(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2021
May her soul rest in peace, please always check your surroundings.
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by DoctorDree(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2021
May her soul rest on
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by taretoofine(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2021
One pretty soul

Condolences to the family

Always check your toilet chambers and sewage tank for breaks and cracks

Nigerian hospital hardly have anti venom
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by devilmaycry: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Oboi ...rip Bercy
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Foodqueen(f): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
This is really bad.
Snakes are suppose to be in the bush.

What they like inside toilet,I don't know cry

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by JavaScript90: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
very unfortunate. RIP to the deceased
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Tapout(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
she was probably rushed to the hospital, but they didn't have antivenom medication. What kind of snake is that btw, it looks big.
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Bigpapi: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Snake and toilet these days are like bread and butter , na bush sure pass now to dey poo o

2 Likes

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by delzbaba(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Unnecessary death, she definitely had time to administer anti venom, but i'm sure all the anti venom in Abuja is not up to 20 vials

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Always go with torchlight or any source of light when going to toilet....it can be natural for snake to hide inside sink or wc holes....and it can also be aransi or spiritual....Rip to her,may God dey guide and protect us,and protect yourself too

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by thundafire: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
onthehill:
NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet (Photos, Video)

Lance Corporal Bercy, a Nigerian Air Force personnel, has died after a snake made its way into her toilet bowl and bit her when she sat on the toilet, IgbereTV reports.

Bercy was bitten by the snake on Saturday, 20th November 2021,c at her home in Abuja. She didn't survive.

Following the tragic incident, someone was called to remove the huge snake from the toilet.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8EubYaj4Y

Her friend, Aleeza Ayomide, who mourned her on Facebook, wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=412790223714044&id=100049492096426

https://igberetvnews.com/1406650/naf-personnel-dies-snake-hidden-toilet-bit-sat-toilet-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
that's not a poisonous snake python don't have poison,abegi make dey run autopsy and do analysis of her blood sample
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Herbephe1(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Snake bite to the yansh can be tricky, how do one suck out the venom?

Abi nah where will one tide??
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmn, sad but how will that size of snake hide in the toilet and wouldn't be noticed

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Help2020: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Cokahot:
That's why it's good to cover your septic tank wella,get snake repellant. And always flush before u sit,naija anything can happen. I no fear snake again.
flush before u sit?
How can this help please?
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Too bad
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Xavier70s: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2021
snakes come in search for rats.
I have encountered such, what a terrible way to go , no time to make peace with God and Man.
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Rip to her.

Omo lalasticla why? Why u no talk to your people .
Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
I keep telling people Abuja WC channels are exposed to snakes no treatment of the waste discharge against snakes this will keep happening to many homes in Abuja because the discharge are all channel into one lines all over Abuja.

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2021
faithfull18:
Hmmn, sad but how will that size of snake hide in the toilet and wouldn't be noticed
it comes from the discharge channels, here in Abuja people don't dig suckaway, all are channel into a pipe that take the waste to a bush outside Abuja and snakes can easily follow those pipes into towns and I to peoples home.

1 Like

Re: NAF Staff Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (Video) by Prinss: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Even though this is naturally possible, I have a feeling that snake was planted in that toilet...I may be wrong though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Pulls Off His Clothes (video) / EFCC’s Election Monitoring Teams Attacked In Abuja, Imo (PHOTOS) / Man Hacked To Death By Machete Wielding Thugs In Zamfara. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.