Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,340 members, 7,910,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Is Google Page Rank & How To Increase It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Google Page Rank & How To Increase It? (181 Views)

Understanding Google Page Rank / How To Increase Google Page Rank Of Your Blog / SEO Experiment: How I Ranked 1 Day Old Website To Google Page 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Google Page Rank & How To Increase It? by tkhassan(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2021
When someone enters a search query in Google to find anything he is looking for, the search engine tries the best efforts to return relevant, specific, and high-quality results about what he wants. It is not magic, but 200+ SEO factors are considered to finalize the most relevant web page.

In this guide, I will discuss what is Google Page Rank or PageRank and how you can increase it with simple tips.

Most people think that the quality of content determines page rank, several inbound links, and website age. For example, if you developed a website and get a link from a website with page rank 10, it will probably share some page rank to your newly created website.

A Page Rank is the range of numbers between 0-10; the higher the number, the superior your business website.

What is Google Page Rank?

“Google Page Rank” or Google Page Classification System is the name of a ranking made by Google’s algorithm for all web pages on the internet. As I discussed above, Google gives each web page a “score” of 0 to 10. The number 10 is the number assigned to the highest priority pages. It’s not easy to get, for example, Facebook and LinkedIn’s Page Rank is 9. Although there are other criteria, Page Rank is the most crucial standard to stand out in Google searches. Many blogs etc. that you read daily. If I say that the site’s Page Rank is 1, 2, or 3, I wouldn’t be exaggerating. You can find ways to stand out among them and increase Page Rank in this article.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/what-is-google-page-rank/

(1) (Reply)

Free Photoshop Alternatives For Windows PC / Design Your Website Or Mobile Applications And Software With Us / Need Help Opening Gas Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.