Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 (61258 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by tunnex190: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, speaking to Sky Sports: "We already improved against Villareal, we won, qualified and now we played a very good team away from home. The effort of the team was very good. They had the best chances. For me it is not enough, a draw. We are in a tough moment. I am proud of the effort of the team.

"On the pitch, in the goal, I was feeling danger for nearly the whole game. We defended well, they missed big chances and the one they give us a chance we score. It is not enough to draw but at the moment it is a big point.

"The last games before we were conceding three or four goals. We are improving. This is just two games. At least now we are defending well. We are fighting for every ball. We are a team."

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Baawaa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
tunnex190:
See nonsense talk everywhere like say Penalty isn't part of the game. It's not man United fault, na those silly players like Odoi, Rudiger, Timo wey no fit convert their chances.
See lamentation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Olamilekxy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
prekumohtim:

iPhone11 ke ? You even mention iphone12 grin
That's enough capital to expand business
I have never held in my hand. I only do see online advert grin

Why you dey lie boss?

I saw it through the screen of that pos machine. Sha do giveaway for your boy. Nah small small we go dey expose those una way be odogwu for nairaland but lay low cos it's a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by BabaIbo: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dharmiejoe:
It's stupid comments like this makes football threads sickening. How can u claim to be a Chelsea fan yet support Man U with this brainless points?

What is your problem na?

Don't you know some fans are free-fans(more like a football loving fans) and not the passionate/die-hard ones?

No be people dump Barca for PSG because of Messi, abi na be people follow C.Ronaldo go Juve then Man Utd?

Haven't you seen a fan praying for his club to draw because his/her ticket is on the line?

Anyway, I'm not holding brief for him but na him opinion/choice, so respect it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Commot Messi for your nightmare & face your faded Penaldo grin grin grin
at least my favourite Ronaldo can sometimes or most times help me win a point or win a game like he did against Villarreal, Atalanta, etc unlike your Messi that when they need him the most especially when Barca or psg is losing ..just 1 goal to change the dynamic of the game he won't be able to score..eg , Roma, Liverpool,man city.
I think I will take my Ronaldo rather.. thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Yhungsarm(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
BabaIbo:

Don't blame him alone, blame that selfish Brazilian that could have passed that ball to him for humanity sake.
I seriously don't know how some people watch football, how is Ronaldo the reason Man united conceded the penalty wat of Wan Bissaka.
Before Ronaldo's introduction, Man United defended all through so when did Ronaldo play rubbish.
Chelsea were clearly the better with or without Ronaldo on the pitch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by todugo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Ronaldo na just bad luck angry angry
You must be stupid. Is it Ronaldo that caused the penalty? I don't understand how Nigerians watch football? Watching football with their disgusting fetish mindset.
What's even your point for saying that? Go and watch Messi in his Farmers league struggling for a goal. Cunt!

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Joebayo217: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Judolisco:
tah... 17 corners to two... Og talk truth Na.. Werner and rudiger missed chances... Man utd played 3 defensive mdf
17 corner no turn to goal na.dat football anybody must use his chances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fergie001 wat do u hv to say abt our boy's performance 2day?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
ghostboy:
messi got 2 of his assist from crossing(1 from freekick and the other from corner) and you guys have been making noise about it since, it shows how you messi fans are so used to low standards. Only has one goal in france all season but to you guys say he's better than ronaldo cause he had 3 assists today
3 assists produced 3 goals in a single match, that is what Ronaldo can never give you in a single match. Without goals, the old fraud becomes a ghost.
The team is far better without the old fraud. I hope the new coach will continue benching his old ass.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by UNKNOWN77777: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
I remembered i commented here before the match that both the giver and receivers of chelsea win giveaway should also come here with same boldness to say something after the match if the expected result changes.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by BabaIbo: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yhungsarm:

I seriously don't know how some people watch football, how is Ronaldo the reason Man united conceded the penalty wat of Wan Bissaka.
Before Ronaldo's introduction, Man United defended all through so when did Ronaldo play rubbish.
Chelsea were clearly the better with or without Ronaldo on the pitch.

That guy may be a Messi fan, so blaming C.Ronaldo makes him feel better.

Many players played below pat but he picked only CR7 out.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Joebayo217: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make Maguire and shaw no near man u line up again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
fergie001:
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt

This is United.......
Boss Man U try today o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Reussite: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Almost a win for United (if Wan Bissaka had not made that error) out of almost nothing with the rubbish we played.
I hope we play a better game against Arsenal.
Not happy though. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Tunex252(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Man utd has this confident of winning this game, the strategy was to make Chelsea play all they could and get frustrated, then they use counter attack and win the game

If not that fred was selfish and foolish, utd would have win d game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

But Ronaldo has only scored 1 goal in his last 8 matches in England.. E shock you grin
cheesy cheesy

The old fraud has scored 0 goals against Chelsea all his career both past and present in England.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by iwaeda: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Man united lost opportunity to beat Chelsea. 25 games to go.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by mvem(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
todugo:

You must be stupid. Is it Ronaldo that caused the penalty? I don't understand how Nigerians watch football? Watching football with their disgusting fetish mindset.
What's even your point for saying that? Go and watch Messi in his Farmers league struggling for a goal. Cunt!
see vex...lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by thoollz: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
obonujoker:

Because he dey Farmer, wey una play man city, we no hear una o

Àlàyé no be d same city wey he score against d 1st leg? Àbí which mancity player score when dem visit psg?

Àbí u wan dey compare city with villareal, atalanta, young boys or SERBIA

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by chikason22(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
fergie001:

United na disgrace.....I don't think any Chelsea fan will be happy at the draw. They simply didn't play......

This was a game United had in control.....As a United fan, I am very angry/ very very..
How can you say that. Man U tried their best. Chelsea had the possession with over 14+ corners and a questionable PK to see a draw. If not for the PK, Chelsea would have lost. And e for sweet my belle. But I am extremely very happy that Man U saves us from noise pollution. You should be happy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by fergie001: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fergie001 wat do u hv to say abt our boy's performance 2day?
For me, disappointing from a ManU perspective.....esp Bruno & Fred.

United should have won the game.....no excuses. Just shy and short of confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

3 assists produced 3 goals in a single match, that is what Ronaldo can never give you in a single match. Without goals, the old fraud becomes a ghost.
ManUtd fans that the team is far better without the old fraud. I hope the new coach will continue benching his old ass.

Apart from Assist the Farmer's League fraud becomes a Ghost...Haaland Lewandoski Salah Ronaldo Mbappe Are all scoring goals ....Yet Pessi Fans dey celebrate bar and assist.

Photo... You be mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I'm beginning to lose faith in this Thomas Tuchel. undecided Why would any Sane person start a disgraceful murthafucka like Ziyech In a big game like this? *spits*
Quoting the comment I made before the game, I have said this thousands if not even millions of times on this forum, that the only reason that we'll end up not winning the PL title this season isn't because we don't have quality players. Heck we have one of the biggest squad dept in the PL this season.
The reason lies solely on Tuchel.

Tuchel is an extremely naive manager. I've noticed how he underestimates team that not on form.

I saw the lineup before this game and was shocked as to how Ziyech merited a place in the first eleven. This Tuchel who calls himself a manager! decided to start Timo werner who is well known for misfiring clear cut chances, against a big team like man utd with physical defenders like Bailey and lindelof. What was he thinking?
Havertz is a big game player. He has been playing the false 9 in the absent of lukaku, yet he benched him today for a werner that is average even at his best?

Both lukaku and werner went to injury the same day, but somehow he deemed werner fit to start and only brought lukaku on in the 80th minute. Wetin he wan play again, eh Thomas Tuchel.

Playing championship players like RLC abd Ziyech against a big team like man utd just because they're out of form. Be like this man no knw the team wey he dey.

His nativity has costed us even the top 4 and it's not even a joke.

I remember how Tuchel decided that it was time to experiment just because we were playing against Burnley who are currently in the relegation zone.
He played Odoi on the right, (where his dominant foot is weak), started Barkley, Ziyech, sarr, and other bastardized, idiotic, piece of shit players.
We were lucky to get away with a draw.

Today, he decided it was time to repeat his foolishness.

If Tuchel ever decides to try this nonsense again, I'll be done with him for good.
Annoying coach

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

cheesy cheesy

The old fraud has scored 0 goals against Chelsea all his career both past and present in England.

He scored 1 in ucl finals

1 in 16 attempts

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by fergie001: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
chikason22:
How can you say that. Man U tried their best. Chelsea had the possession with over 14+ corners and a questionable PK to see a draw. If not for the PK, Chelsea would have lost. And e for sweet my belle. But I am extremely very happy that Man U saves us from noise pollution. You should be happy.
Tried which best.....
Chelsea didn't play....they got the chances against a bad team doesn't mean they played well.

You play a team without Lukaku, Havertz, Kante, Chilwell and you say they tried their best?

That's an insult....Bruno (flop of the game), then Fred.

Kudos to Matic...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by sammytovic(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
yemi1504:

Every game, there must be one Fred mistake grin. Should be sold next season really[rigqht][/right].
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by sammytovic(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=yemi1504 post=108039505]

Every game, there must be one Fred mistake grin. Should be sold next season W]
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Baawaa(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
I invite all Chelsea's fans to this crusade tomorrow titled "God silence my enemies".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.