Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) (22663 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by Lindodo20: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWk44Retq1m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Salutary efforts

Way better than Osibandit who snaps contrived pictures of himself eating with vulnerable children, yet he immediately goes out of there to further orchestrate trenchant poverty for the parents of all Nigerian kids.

Evil pastor

Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by smartasuen(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Scottz:
Una no go post say baba suwe don die?

Dem don post am tey
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by sweetMichael(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sunofgod:
Congrats.....
now her daughter DJ copy will date truck trailer drive, am coming
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
isaiah4life:
Kia! The organization I have been working hard and upskilling myself to work yet rejected every time is what Otedollar got without any glitches.

I won't give up. My time dey come.

Congratulation, sir.

# Keep clapping for others until it is your turn.

Can u give save the children the kind of money otedola has given or he will give them?
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Somehow people seem to forget that DJ Cuppy is the president of save the children's fund.
The N5 Billion that Femi Otedola donated was into the coffers a company managed by his daughter.
Aliko chipped in N 100 Million that day.
So Ote money still dey Ote hand.
Nothing change except that the NGO run by D J cuppy just became more respectable.
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by Jostoman: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some people are in serious pain now because of this news. this man will become a governor one day if he continue like this.
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by isaiah4life(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
No. I can't, but a day is coming where I will give them and build my NGO that will bring more relief to the vulnerable.

It doesn't take time, but it takes God.

lexy2014:

Can u give save the children the kind of money otedola has given or he will give them?
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by Pain(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Well done Sir. God Bless You. 5Billion Naira Donation without Noise and Club Fights
Re: Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) by Adek15(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2021
TheWolfen:
Nice.... The world will be better with more people like this man
He's trying.
But Nigerians have forgotten this is the same man that gave bribe to a legislator on National TV.
Nigerians generally have national amnesia. I won't be surprised if after 10 years Buhari is being touted as the best Nigerian president ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Childrens Cloths In Wholesale / Nairabet Scam! / Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.