Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,797 members, 7,935,407 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari (35846 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by CalabarPikin: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Reno

I want this man and Frank of who want to be a millionaire to meet

Who dey with me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok na....we don hear you......

Buhari will soon bundle your narrow butt, in crate to nigeria....like the way the loud-mouth Lamidi cownu was lured into a cage like a rat, with cheese
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
This na upper cut wahahi

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Not a fan of Reno but he finish this yakubu guy and Buhari...TKO!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Racoon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225960324292009&id=1152008079

OMG Reno is not to be toyed with I must say.

Such epic savagery can make me quit SM u know

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Gkay1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Space for sale jor
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by IvarTheBoneless: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Reno.... only dumbos respect this guy.

Kids shouting "savagery" whatever the hell that means....

Reno can't achieve 1/1000000000 of what Buhari has.

PS - I think Buhari is the worst President ever. He makes GEJ look like a US President in comparison.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Dejisama: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
New #JUMIA DISCOUNTs Use voucher code NBFDEJI to get 10 % on all Jumia products
Both app and website
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by BrainArk(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
The truth is that is only slowpokes, Islamic extremist, gullible fools, that still support buhari administration.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by rickyrex(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Rather it was Mohammed Yakubu that gave Reno a TKO. A dazzling punch that make Reno to started telling anyone who cares the story of his life.

Is there anything more spiteful & troubling to a soul when someone tells you that you and your generation both dead, alive and unborn can never match a feat? To me that can keep a man's soul restless for 600 years.
after reading the whole comments here, I found out that you are the only one left alone

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by sleekman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wait come O! Na woman born you? I doubt. If na woman born you at least you go get small,minuscule sense.

Aufbauh:
Rather it was Mohammed Yakubu that gave Reno a TKO. A dazzling punch that make Reno to started telling anyone who cares the story of his life.

Is there anything more spiteful & troubling to a soul when someone tells you that you and your generation both dead, alive and unborn can never match a feat? To me that can keep a man's soul restless for 600 years.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Legacyy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kai this man sabi book

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by fredoooooo: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Werey Reno omokriminal
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by advanceDNA: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Somebody cannot even play with Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by rickyrex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you guys are definitely infants.
Make me the President of Nigeria and rain all manner of insult on me, I'll prefers that to an errand boy seeking an attention.

Do you think PMB have time for such nonentity? I guess you think that the president of the most populous black nation on earth is like your 3rd class district head.
buhari will laugh at you ... Seeing that you are defending his failure

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Make me the President of Nigeria and rain all manner of insult on me, I'll prefers that to an errand boy seeking an attention.

Do you think PMB have time for such nonentity? I guess you think that the president of the most populous black nation on earth is like your 3rd class district head.

If u feel that buhari doesn't have time for such nonentity, why then are u on his behalf having time for "such nonentity" when u aren't buhari?

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Deffjam: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

who is this nothern guinea pig.??

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by flipboss(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Too much weed blinds the brain.
One day you will grow up to realise the damage you have done to yourself and your thinking faculty.
You can't even reason straight again!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Btruth: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
#Buhariforprison2023 got me cracking .....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by gressie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
God has raised him and wiped away the former thing and made him to attain the highest post in the land, GCFR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by nodyke231: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh People like You are the reason this country is in this state, let me assure You that until You abhor evil and speak against it, evil will continually dwell with You!

post=107861476:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by 1stKingharry: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please subscribe to my channel

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDruGM4QVx0[/flash
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by js230003: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Where is FFK another Nigga on the beat

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Babastrong(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
So they have finally succeeded hitting Reno's weak point. why are you vomiting this fire? law 4: always say less than necessary. he lives well, who conceal himself well.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by legba1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Imagine, why do you want to stand logic on its head....Mohammed asked an ignorant question to spite Reno, the latter then schooled him on what pedigree should be aptly called...

To some of you everyone in naija other than you lots is dumb......I for one still maintain that buhari is not ft it to be a village head not to talk of rulling naija...little wonder it is the like of average folks like malami and El rufai that is now calling the shot...it's unfortunate

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by confydoedowaye(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
As Bubu is leaving come 2023, let his supporters also pack their bags. We want to do census of normal people...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
slimghost:

I pray to read something intelligent from you on this forum before Buhari leaves office.
grin grin grin stop praying! That guy go disappoint you!

Him own zombie soak water for ocean!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Rotji(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

See another blind apologist, let me disappoint you mallam, being the president of a country is not the greatest achievement in life. We have lots of accomplished achievers that even presidents are jostling to meet. And we have presidents that can't show their shameful faces in some places least they receive the most humbling embarrassing encounters they've ever imagined.

Certainly Buhari is no longer even popular amongst several of his killer diehard supporters who were ready to burn down Nigeria if he'd lost the 2015 elections. So I don't know what you are talking about abeg.

So many Nigerians no longer see Buhari as any role model any more except blinded bigots that see nothing wrong in what is bedeviling Nigeria presently.

I come in peace o

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by elganzar(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Mehn, trouble de sleep, yanga go wake am.
Do not mess with an educated person. He may not be rich, but he has the facts.

My guy, Reno is rich

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari by Kingpin1000: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Typical Northern mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.