Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja (46124 Views)

Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Mnopq: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Wow, Nigeria we be great
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Cherez: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Did he not say he won't have a first lady office?
Whats the 9th General Assembly for first lady all about?
https://dailytrust.com/i-won-t-have-office-for-first-lady-buhari
He even abolished it. Mehn I regret voting this man in 2015, no iota of integrity; we were completely sold a dummy
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-abolishes-office-of-first-lady/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwinxKfk2LL0AhUSqxoKHRd0CdwQFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3MEJjoufdstnaOY1m2kLVd
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Cherez: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Have the south east ever contributated anything good to move the country forward?

What u people know is to cause unrest sending unknown gunman
A region bombed to the ground and with ni single kobold as intervention by the FG yet built up their states independently
Meanwhile your useless bh, iswap, bandits and herdsmen have killed more humans than hiv
Shameless people; they are mortgaging yours and your generations' future and you're here guarding them
Did he not promise to stop this office?
Did he not abolish it?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-abolishes-office-of-first-lady/amp/
How cam you hold a 9th African assembly to something you've abolished?
Evil hyoocrites
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Ochelyko1: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

you must be stupid to think u can hide the truth. people already knew who is in aso rock even some fulanis that are here in delta confess that buhari is dead and dat who ever is on aso rock is not their brother.

so if u like strike my comment thats ur own cup of tea but no man can hide the truth forever!
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2021
See as Aisha dey take style divert her husband’s attention from the women, she no sey Buhari na lion for women and bed matter
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Have the south east ever contributated anything good to move the country forward?

What u people know is to cause unrest sending unknown gunman

Who is the super in the eagle? grin
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Ochelyko1:

you must be stupid to think u can hide the truth. people already knew who is in aso rock even some fulanis that are here in delta confess that buhari is dead and dat who ever is on aso rock is not their brother.

so if u like strike my comment thats ur own cup of tea but no man can hide the truth forever!
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Ochelyko1: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=107942245][s][/s][/quote
Buhari is dead buhari is dead buhari is dead
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Susu888:
Chai! .... see as they're feeling the boy! Baba you handsome sha
grin

First pic : See as aisha dey jealous for the pic as in : baby that's enough stop staring at them naa ah ah!

Second pic: dis one dey eye buhari like i wish he married me!

I almost fall enter hole now grin, chai
He must be seeing something cheesy

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by emmanuelbrown26: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Make all of una drop una account details
U wey never chop belle full? Waiting we no go see for nairaland
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by Zaynkad: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes drop
This is mine too
Gt bank
Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
dbestuncle:
I remember Baba telling us how unconstitutional the position of first lady was and how Aisha scammed us using the name wife of the president.

Liars

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.