Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,095 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital (5309 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Ayoobscom(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2011
We should show some respect for one who is revived from sick bed---May he never fall sick again,

My only worries is that has he beleived in this growing unity of NIGERIA and not NIAFRA?
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by ajiifixing(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2011
Run Bianca,Run!!!!!

Run,Jonathan,Run!!!

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Lordrama: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2011
the war lord
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Enosa1(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2011
I find it difficult to congratulat him because of the lives lost at the biafra war but nevertheless death is nt smthing one should wish for his worst enermy, but my bible says that HE WHO KILL BY THE SWORD SHALL AS DIE BY THE SWORD!!!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by bkbabe97y(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2011
Glad Ojukwu is ok.

Now, this gives him more time to apologize to the world for the folly of his silly war.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by igboboy1(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2011
E.nosa:

I find it difficult to congratulat him because of the lives lost at the biafra war but nevertheless death is nt smthing one should wish for his worst enermy, but my bible says that HE WHO KILL BY THE SWORD SHALL AS DIE BY THE SWORD!!!

undecided   at least he fought for what he believed in, Since u dey quote bible, God hates luke warm people neither here or there. you cant be sitting on the fence, take a stance which is what he did, E ka Nku e hotu IJE,

IKEMBA did perhaps what has never been done ever in igbo history and probably will never be done again which is uniting igbos for the first time in her history cos we all know igbos are fiercely independent.

NDI IGBO KWENU
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by igboboy1(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Glad Ojukwu is ok.

Now, this gives him more time to [b]apologize to the world [/b]for the folly of his silly war.

hahaha maybe u can wish that airplanes in the night skies are shooting stars
u need a wish right now
a wish right now
a wish right now

That is one thing I put on Ani Oshimili will never happen, Berra continue w/ ur life than bank on the Ikemba fulfilling ur wish tongue
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by chino11(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2011
Hearty Eze Igbo Gburu Gburu. Anambrans are proud of you. We are all waiting to receive you soon. God Bless you more Ikemba Nnewi
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Calculia: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2011
Long live Ikemba! In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by candylips(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2011
Ojukwu the war lord.
A man that lost a meanless war which lead to millions of people dieing
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by oderemo(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2011
Long life for u, great ikemba my hero grin
and b4 i 4get , 21 dane gun salute.
Gbosasssssss.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by tehigal: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2011
We give God Praise!
I hope his wife will be happy!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Glad Ojukwu is ok.

Now, this gives him more time to [b]apologize to the world [/b]for the folly of his silly war.

Which means he really dealt with the world. cool, Anyway ppl like u who are 10th class citizen in other man's country should keep quiet when it involves issues with 1st class citizens of NIGERIA.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by BashMe1(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2011
As for me, i will say welcome back Achike No.1 of Ndigbo Land, grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by marocguy(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2011
long live ike ndi igbo, i was wondering whether he will leave us without having a replacement, at least a man half wot he was. Thank God for his recovery,at least he will come back to see that he has grown a son,ROCHAS,to nuture as a future leader of ndigbo. As the likes of himself,chukwumerije,ekwueme are leaving the scene,i find it hard to identify people who hav distinguished themselves in leadership and exhibited that selfless interest in the leading and projecting the progress of ndigbo, tho i acknowledge d bravery of anyim pius and ken nnamani,but am still watching d duo with reservations. But Rochas,i have faith is that future better new ikemba,i remember watching him acknowledge and praying for his recovery at his inaugration speech.
LONG LIVE OUR FEARLESS IKEMBA,
LONG LIVE ROCHAS
LONG LIVE NDIGBO
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by nkirubb: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2011
May the Lord perfect your healing in Jesus name
Long live our Hero
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by fxtopedia(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2011
it is well with you sir!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by chino11(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2011
the likes of Ngige, Obi etc can step into Ojukwu's big shoes,
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Guyman02: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2011
marocguy:

long live ike ndi igbo, i was wondering whether he will leave us without having a replacement, at least a man half wot he was. Thank God for his recovery,at least he will come back to see that he has grown a son,ROCHAS,to nuture as a future leader of ndigbo. As the likes of himself,chukwumerije,ekwueme are leaving the scene,i find it hard to identify people who hav distinguished themselves in leadership and exhibited that selfless interest in the leading and projecting the progress of ndigbo, tho i acknowledge d bravery of anyim pius and ken nnamani,but am still watching d duo with reservations. But Rochas,i have faith is that future better new ikemba,i remember watching him acknowledge and praying for his recovery at his inaugration speech.
LONG LIVE OUR FEARLESS IKEMBA,
LONG LIVE ROCHAS
LONG LIVE NDIGBO

I concur. Long live the Ikemba. The S/S people thank him for standing behind our son GEJ to become the President of Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Mkpotu(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2011
I am so glad reading this piece, that finally Ikemba is ok and will be with us soonest.

May Almighty God who saw you through in your comatose state continue to guide you.

Long live and good health shall remain your portion.

Ezeigbo Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu!!!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by otokx(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2011
Real folly of a civil war
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Geomel: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2011
We thank God for his life.
www.geomelgroup.com
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by kasiem(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2011
My happiness knows no bound. God we are grateful
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
I shall live live to witness your yet again, Hero's welcome, back home Ikemba Uwa.
Your haters can never carry the day. We r solidly on ground.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Metalgoong(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
It shall be well with Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu !!!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by friedrice1: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
If only his fate was left with the Nigeria Medical system, Hospital et al, by now we would be paying homage at his grave side.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by mallorca(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
Long live Ikemba
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by EzeUche1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2011
As people can see, Ojukwu is the most loved Igbo leader. God bless him! cheesy

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNK5UBYqt28rnPEtiByjHlCMQIwR8SFehVUlDF_zWMsnwQBGtOlw&t=1[/img]
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by hackney(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
A symbol of eastern courage.
God grant you good health,sir!
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Eziachi: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
jason123:

Guy, so if I have issues with him, it means I must wish him death Pls, take your tribalism elsewhere!!!
You've changed your tone.
Few months ago, some of you were fighting over his funeral organisers chairmanship seat. The following month if you guys are not calling for his trial in the Hague for killing his people, you are Igbo nation's mouthpiece requesting that he apologised to his people.

Suddenly you wanted him to live longer than tortoise. You guys has a very short or shall I say selective memory.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by ak47mann(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
LONG LIVE OJUKWU LONG LIVE IKEMBA IN  JESUS NAME AMEN LORD WE THANK YOU FOR GIVING IKEMBA HIS HEALTH BACK THANK YOU AGAIN. ESPECIALLY MY HOME TOWN  WHICH HAPPEN TO BE THE SAME PLACE IKEMBA CAME FROM. WE PRAYED STRONGLY FOR OUR IKEMBA TO COME BACK TO US IN GOOD HEALTH.
Re: Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital by Eziachi: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
egift:

@alj_harem and jason123
Thanks for your responses. Its refreshing and also reminds me why Nigerians will surprise the US on their 2015 prediction - We will remain one in the next million years. You both made my day.
grin grin grin grin
You might come to regret your lovvy dovvy stance.
So before you start awarding them you nobel prize for tribal tolerance it might be a good idea to read their past postings on Ojukwu beyond their socalled 1967 issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Postponed Indefinitely. / Mbaka Comes Hard On Buhari...pics / Just In: Heavy Explosion Rocks Spdc Trunk Line In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.