Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

"Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie (227 Views)

How Giving God N5,000 Brought Me N25,000, Foodstuff— Pastor Ibiyeomie / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie by CeoNews(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Pastor David Ibiyeomie made a shocking revelation about people that allow their phones to ring in the church.
Continue reading below.
http:///s7ae8cedd211122en_ng?link=1&client=news

Re: "Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie by Naijanascam: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes nah....... that's why they came to tap in the prosperity you preaches and they really deserve help....

From now my phone will be ringing in the church for immediate attention grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Always talking about money Mtcheww
Re: "Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is it written in the Bible?
Re: "Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie by Deborah98(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Two things I can't do in church, make and receive calls and unnecessary loitering when service is ongoing. Infact most churches frown at it when peoples phones rings and beep in church,hence the posters on the wall. Switch off your phone sad

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist / The Hidden Or Secret Of Christmas / For The First Time, The Experience Concert Failed To Hit Front Page On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.