Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. (1829 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Ijaw Settlers In Edo Cautioned On Pestering Obaseki For Appointments / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackAdam55:
It is not in the place of the so called south south people or south east people to decide if the ijaws in that areas want to be merge with the ijaw nation.
there is no ijo nation, you guys are just parasites, you need others to leach on.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by BlackAdam55(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

LOL. They are using their hand to kill themselves. Now Ndoki is trying to reclaim Opobo and Bonny as exclusive to them.
Let them keep connecting the dots so that Adolphus Wabara will win new territories for us.
Bonny is an ijaw kingdom tho,the people of Ibani ( who are ijaws) owns Bonny.

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2021
I think it is time the south south sends the ijo packing. I have always said it: the tradition of the ijo is piratery, most of the criminality in the south south is done by ijo. Kidnappings and all started with the ijo and are mostly done by them. It is their lifestyle, their tradition. If we want peace and prosperity, we need to chase the ijo away from our lands and put them all in some small wasteland where they belong.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2021
The ijo are the enemies of progress.
Can you imagine this, the ijo even boast of how their ancestors were pirates, they see that as being great ...
The ijo do not have the same ideals as the rest of us, crime is the way of life of the common Ijo. Ijo are the Fulani herdsmen of the sourh. A "tribe" of criminals and murderers who take pride in their criminality.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by BlackAdam55(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:
there is no ijo nation, you guys are just parasites, you need others to leach on.
When you talk about parasite you shouldn't mention ijaws in it, because ijaws are not invading other people's space. Unlike some group of people who has made it their life mission to be a burden and terror to their host,they have swore on their souls that they must run away from their home and became a burden to others in their host lands. Those groups of people are the real parasites and disease we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by SaintBishop: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:
ijo have no ancestral land, your ancestors were criminals who lived on canoes and attacked traders and law abiding civilians.
Where are you from? Let me know which worthless, useless, good for nothing, pathetic, hell hole you idiotic monkeys ancestors craw out from.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackAdam55:
When you talk about parasite you shouldn't mention ijaws in it, because ijaws are not invading other people's space. Unlike some group of people who has made it their life mission to be a burden and terror to their host,they have swore on their souls that they must run away from their home and became a burden to others in their host lands. Those groups of people are the real parasites and disease we have in this country.

You know your people are parasites, you just don't like to hear it.

Truthvalue41:
Can you imagine this, the ijo even boast of how their ancestors were pirates, they see that as being great ...
The ijo do not have the same ideals as the rest of us, crime is the way of life of the common Ijo. Ijo are the Fulani herdsmen of the sourh. A "tribe" of criminals and murderers who take pride in their criminality.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2021
SaintBishop:
Where are you from? Let me know which worthless, useless, good for nothing, pathetic, hell hole you idiotic monkeys ancestors craw out from.
My ancestors had an empire. Yours were pirate child fvckers who lived in canoes.

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by SaintBishop: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:

My ancestors had an empire. Yours were pirate child fvckers who lived in canoes.
Your ancestors are Benin people? grin grin You mean the foolish nincompoops who are so stupid that the only achievement they have is to send their mothers, aunties, sisters, nieces, wife's and daughters to be the notorious Whores of Europe? grin grin Your ancestors are foolish people, they are a curse and a plague upon mankind,may God never allow me to have such stupid and useless people as my ancestors in my next life. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by BlackAdam55(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:

You know your people are parasites, you just don't like to hear it.

Those who always run from their home land are the real parasites, ijaws are not found of doing such.

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Captain8(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:

empire of prostitution......

Your mother is italy selling her smelly pussy for money to feed you and you here talking about Ijaw the greatest tribe in Africa....

2 Likes

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by valirex: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Captain8:

Your mother is italy selling her smelly pussy for money to feed you and you here talking about Ijaw the greatest tribe in Africa....

Ogbeni watch your words, one more insult to the Ẹdo nation and I will face your family with insults.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by SaintBishop: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Captain8:

No mind that clown. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Captain8(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Truthvalue41:
even your oba wife is still in Libya selling her womanhood for money.......

All benin men are born by whores,,,, no wonder they can't reason properly...... people born with different sperms.......

Even the oba was born with mixed sperm of italy and benin man.....

Bloody bastards..... Useless race

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2021
valirex:

Ogbeni watch your words, one more insult to the Ẹdo nation and I will face your family with insults.
tell your brother to stop the insult........... nobody can sit down and watch someone insulting his people..........

I can't sit down and watch your brothers to label my people with bad names.....
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2021
My Ijaw people, all their lies, and frustrations end here.
No where else e reach.
It all ends online.

Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2021
SaintBishop:

He is from Edo.
He is a useless Bini person.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2021
valirex:

Mr man carry your foolishness and treck Sahara desert and die in the desert like your ancestors.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackAdam55:
It is not in the place of the so called south south people or south east people to decide if the ijaws in that areas want to be merge with the ijaw nation.

All their frustrations end online.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by valirex: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mr man carry your foolishness and treck Sahara desert and die in the desert like your ancestors.

Like your father did grin
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2021
valirex:

Like your father did grin

Your frustrations end here.
Everybody knows how Bini travel worldwide for prostitution sake wether by hook or crook they must do prostitution in Italy or nothing else.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by valirex: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Everybody knows how Bini travel worldwide for prostitution sake wether by hook or crook they must do prostitution in Italy or nothing else.

Like your mother did grin
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by tnerro1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
SaintBishop:
So you want the ijaws in Rivers State and co to leave their ancestry lands for you clown to come and inherit? You must be dreaming if you think that will happen.

Nobody ask you to leave your land oooo, they said you can stay there but you are not going to take the land to where you want to go to grin
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by Ekealterego: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Chai! Ijoh Ijoh.. and that area is super strategic to Bini and Edo state. That's the only river to access Bini into the sea. If Ijohs take it, that will be right from the mouth of their territory.
Abobi, no be small thing o.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by iamuyiekpen(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Chai! Ijoh Ijoh.. and that area is super strategic to Bini and Edo state. That's the only river to access Bini into the sea. If Ijohs take it, that will be right from the mouth of their territory.
they can’t so calm down
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Edo state does not even have access to d ocean.

Ibo foolishness.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by DitariDisciple2: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ur mumu end here Edo state is landlocked but Ijaws in that area are not.
Delta borders Ondo and a that areas are Ijaw areas.
But Edo state is landlocked.
Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by BornRicch(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Ur mumu end here Edo state is landlocked but Ijaws in that area are not.
Delta borders Ondo and a that areas are Ijaw areas.
But Edo state is landlocked.

How did the Portuguese got into Benin if they're landlock?

1 Like

Re: Our Problem With Ijaw Settlers In Edo. by iamuyiekpen(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
BornRicch:

How did the Portuguese got into Benin if they're landlock?
bro stop replying this guy. Na fool. It’s very common with his ethnic group. They don’t have a history & they’ll never have one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Scores Zero In One Of The First Poling Unit Annouced / Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. / Breaking News ! River State Result Finally Declared .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.