Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) (68879 Views)

Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Femeto: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
All because of 2023.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by ogwumgbe: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=babasolution post=107882863]

How come the north also ruled during military era,Yoruba should campaign,win associations and friends all over with dignity,you don't need to stoop or bow to lesser beings because of population, if the Yorubas use their power strategically they can beat the north comfortably,minorities rule in many instances,but the Yorubas are not very effective people[/quote

But it will never happen because they are divided by religion, that's their main obstacle, the Muslims among them will always see non Muslims as infidels despite how they pretend to be one, they can never ever be one, that's a pure fact
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Owologbo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The head of the Dantata clan of Kano, Aminu Dantata steps out to receive his guests which included Bola Tinubu, several governors and dignitaries and the show of respect for him was very loud. The Jagaban stood up immediately and bowed in respect while the Governor's could not accept his hand shake. Even amongst the wealthy and powerful, there are levels and Alhaji Aminu Dantata seem to be a top Alpha in the setting.
I guess the Jagaban has his own Jagaban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p6_jVNZwDo

It's normal thing for some people to bow, but we bow to no mortal where I come from.
Personally, I hate it when someone tried to bow while greeting me; I'm not God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by 77up(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Alh Dantata ,K1 de ultimate in law kiss

Op your hatred for Tinubu is second to none, I watched the video many times , I don't see what you are trying to force down our throats here o. You better stop this hate before it consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Yankee101: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
He's one of the descendants of the wealthiest man in west Africa in modern history. Dem see money b4 dangote. Na their money dangote take start (thru maryam, his sister, dangote's mum)

So if you see person wey dangote dey bow for, who be Jacaranda? What is the meaning of a governor?
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Influence as well
Yea exactly
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Mikkeal: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

Slave and master relationship...
we know who be master who be slave for this country
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by colestephan86: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

now I have time to reply this myopic assertion.

The bullion van issue really exposed Tinubu as not being smart as he is claimed or assumed to be.

The myopic and daft response from him really exposed his myopicness. When asked about it, his response was " IS IT YOUR MONEY" , when I heard it , I simply concluded he is daft as I will prove to u now.

First of all, as at the time of the bullion van entering his house, nobody has a prove the bullion van was carrying money. The bullion van could have been carrying anoyther thing but money.

Tinubu by his daft response confirmed that the van was carrying money, thus violating the anti money laundering law especially during an election.

You are today also affirming that the bullion van was carrying money, that is a daft response my dear.
Listen to yourself, I ask again, how much of your own money is in the van?
Is he the first person that has made a withdrawal with a van. You are talking trash

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amb1045:
Useless set of idiots.

Point of correction... VERY useless set idiots!
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:

If aminu dantata was a Yoruba tinubu will not bow despite his age

Tinubu bowed to Obasanjo who is also a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by eenai(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
See Honour!
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
aribisala0:

Tinubu greeting Ayo Adebanjo

Screenshot the image

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Its only people who don't knw Dantata dt are surprised by dis high respect giving to him... If not for Dantata, dangote wouldnt hv been who he is today... If u know u know...
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by colestephan86: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

now I have time to reply this myopic assertion.

The bullion van issue really exposed Tinubu as not being smart as he is claimed or assumed to be.

The myopic and daft response from him really exposed his myopicness. When asked about it, his response was " IS IT YOUR MONEY" , when I heard it , I simply concluded he is daft as I will prove to u now.

First of all, as at the time of the bullion van entering his house, nobody has a prove the bullion van was carrying money. The bullion van could have been carrying anoyther thing but money.

Tinubu by his daft response confirmed that the van was carrying money, thus violating the anti money laundering law especially during an election.

You are today also affirming that the bullion van was carrying money, that is a daft response my dear.
You want to have an heart attack over Tinubu's bullion van.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with him, but I must tell you that man is the brain behind the Lagos you see today, take that to the bank.
Sam egwu of ebonyi state came into power in 1999 and left in 2007
Today he is still in senate . That man did absolutely nothing in his home state during his time and then he handed over to Martin elechi the oldest governor in Nigerians history.
Orji uzo Kali came into power in 1999 too. He did nothing to improve the lives of his people .
It's easy for you to say now that Lagos is no man's land .
See I can go on and on.
Please if you don't like tinubu or his Lagos , I'm sure you have a state too. Leave his state alone

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by OChimex: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amb1045:
Useless set of idiots.

Very useless sets of African simpletons that are worth nothing other than selfishness and greediness..... they have nothing to offer humanity.....in general....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by orisa37: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
"OIL MONEY" CLUB. OR CULT. KANAYO O KANAYO.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by orisa37: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
"OIL MONEY" CLUB. OR CULT. KANAYO O KANAYO. NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by millionboi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
colestephan86:

The road is opened for everyone, being in your 60s isn't the criteria for become the president
the ass licking job is affecting your brain
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Sonyboom765: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maybe but he is yet to be as desperate as Buhari who tried 4 times before becoming president.

Tinubu is yet to try just once n you can see how your miserable wretched life his buzzing just because you know he might contest in 2023.

OneCandleAway:

Everyone can sense the desperation, that's the issue. Even the northerners know he is desperate but they want someone they can control and he tinubu cannot be controlled by them once he gets power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The head of the Dantata clan of Kano, Aminu Dantata steps out to receive his guests which included Bola Tinubu, several governors and dignitaries and the show of respect for him was very loud. The Jagaban stood up immediately and bowed in respect while the Governor's could not accept his hand shake. Even amongst the wealthy and powerful, there are levels and Alhaji Aminu Dantata seem to be a top Alpha in the setting.

does it affect his personality a big NO
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Brimstone77: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mikkeal:
we know who be master who be slave for this country
yes...

Even the north no.. grin
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by millionboi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
ndi mkpurumiri will never be in this kind of gathering because of their hate
u are very stupid and senseless
Getattttt
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
millionboi:
u are very stupid and senseless
Getattttt
one of the children of hate spotted
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know why some fools are shouting up and Down that tinubu bowed down! Aminu dantata is a bleeping 90 years old man. He's old enough to be tinubu's father so why won't he bow? Thats why igbos might never progress politically in Nigeria.. Tinubu might end up becoming the president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by colestephan86: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
millionboi:
the ass licking job is affecting your brain
Arse not ass.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
StagethemTVee:

In Awolowo voice
" omo ale yoruba ni a do ba le fun fulani".
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:
He will never bow to a yoruba king like that

Tinubu prostrate for Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Sure, it's a democracy. At least one thing am sure of is sane Nigerians will not vote for a greedy Chicago drug baron and bullion van thief.

Bros, elections aren't won by the assumption that nobody will vote for the candidate you hate but by how many voters vote for your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:

How come the north also ruled during military era,Yoruba should campaign,win associations and friends all over with dignity,you don't need to stoop or bow to lesser beings because of population, if the Yorubas use their power strategically they can beat the north comfortably,minorities rule in many instances,but the Yorubas are not very effective people

It's like you did Ph.D in 'problems of the Yorubas'
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
merits:
well done sir continue bowing,they will betray you las las,go and ask MKO in your dream.

You aren't interested in any candidate that can solve the problems of armed Banditry, create employment or revamp the economy but you are only interested in how to prevent Mr Tinubu from becoming the president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
cyril10:

Eye service which they are good at, very shameless people.

Part of the reasons why Nigerian Politics is like the way it is is that only a small group of Nigerians actively participate in politics.

Majority of Nigerians are like you. They make noise and complain about politicians on social media, newspapers and sometimes on broadcast media but the politicians are in the field attending ward, rallies, congresses and campaigns of their political parties, so how can you have the same results?

Tinubu is playing his politics on the field but you are abusing and cursing him on social media instead of you to Join the mobilization and campaign for for your candidate to defeat him.

Whether he becomes president or not,he will remain influential and gain from whoever becomes the president while you will just keep on complaining.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oyatz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
OChimex:

Very useless sets of African simpletons that are worth nothing other than selfishness and greediness..... they have nothing to offer humanity.....in general....

How does Tinubu bowing to greet 90year old Dantata directly affect you or Nigeria in anyway?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.