Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Hi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hi (543 Views)

Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App / The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan / Hi Dudes,i Need A Cheap Secondhand Nokia 3110 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by okey4boyz: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2011
I have a Nokia X2 Phone that was sent for me from USA. I am looking for a restriction code to open it, it is a T-Mobile phone.
Re: Hi by helenn: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2013
okey4boyz: I have a Nokia X2 Phone that was sent for me from USA. I am looking for a restriction code to open it, it is a T-Mobile phone.

Try to get the restriction code from your service provider. If they failed to provide that you can get it from online providers itself. Get the restriction code from the site Classicunlocking.com ,and unlock it using unlocking instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Over 500,000 Used Working Laptops For Sale For As Low As N25,000 Cash And Carry / Job: Can You Source Phone Numbers From Mtn,glo,etisalat, Airtel Etc: / Nokia E72 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.