Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,102 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife (27857 Views)

For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo / Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? / Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lovenorth:
Look at what terrorism has caused, KANU has made Igbo people to beggars grin, I advise Buhari to kill the useless as soon as possible
Ipob is the reason why buhari cannot ever retire peacefully to his beloved village like other past presidents.

What was the reason Aisha buhari gave for staying put in Dubai again? Insecurity!

Na Ipob cause am! Yet you don't want to now your skinny head to the Almighty IPOB.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by dallasi: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Look at what terrorism has caused, KANU has made Igbo people to beggars
Biafrans are the most confused people on this Earth. They went to beg a so called "lifeless Jubril of Sudan

So you guys can beg jubril?? I think you people said buhari is dead and he is not your president?? Upon a your bragging so you people can come and bow to beg Buhari??
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Pls kom and rescue your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guys, even buhari sef, e no sure for am!

He bribed bandits the other time before he could step foot in Daura.

Now after 2023 and another idiot takes over the purse, how is buhari going to bribe bandits with millions of dollars again?

E no sure for the Sudanese at all!

Buhari is the most unfortunate president ever!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
dallasi:
Look at what terrorism has caused, KANU has made Igbo people to beggars
Biafrans are the most confused people on this Earth. They went to beg a so called "lifeless Jubril of Sudan

So you guys can beg jubril?? I think you people said buhari is dead and he is not your president?? Upon a your bragging so you people can come and bow to beg Buhari??
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Pls kom and rescue your ancestors
Unity beggar!

Even on the streets, we know it's your people flooding the streets with bowls begging and stealing where possible.

E no sure for buhari after retirement ooo

Dude is surely going back to Sudan where he comes from otherwise, bandits will yank off his dry penis and feed him same if he beats Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Godons1: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Buhari is still a lifeless zombie who can never enjoy retirement in his beloved Daura because Katsina is overriden with terror!

Secondly, there wi be no Ruga in ibo land, whether you like it or not.

So wail wail wail wail wail!

Ruga or not. The North own the treasury of three out of the four IGBO States. For instance, the North gave Governor Hope Uzodinma a Rope in exchange to the keys of Imo State Treasury. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Godons1:

If it's only Kidnapping, arresting, humiliating and Jailing Nnamdi Kanu Buhari is able to achieve alone, that's a mile Stone achievement that deserves some international Awards. grin grin grin
Ladies and gentlemen, checkout the expectations of the Bororo I'm quoting! Honestly, a people deserve the leader they get! cry cry

There are three places for a freedom fighter. Jail, exile or grave!

Kill him, another will take his place!

But I'm happy you agree buhari will never see his Nigerian village again after retirement grin grin grin

Serves him right! cheesy
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Godons1: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Keep mocking people praying until you meet your expected end.

Continue!

Why you dey blame me for the way Nnamdi Kanu's leaders dey beg beg their Northern MASTERS upandan?

That's how some Men in Owerri where begging me last week, they asked me to help them beg Buhari to temper justice with mercy. So that their Supreme leader will regain his freedom. I just collect their money go use am f^ck Mama Chioma and her Daughtergrin grin grin
I no send them.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Godons1:

Ruga or not. The North own the treasury of three out of the four IGBO States. For instance, the North gave Governor Hope Uzodinma a Rope in exchange to the keys of Imo State Treasury. grin grin grin grin grin
Lol..

Pray not to be uzodinma! He has suffered a lot in the hands of the people.

Have you not noticed he has backtracked?

You have the treasure but there's no iota of peace in the entire north!

Check front page and you will be ashamed of your self!

Treasury holders, yet you are the poverty capital of Nigeria!

Ravaged by illitracy and every concievrable ailment on Earth, the north is holding Nigeria back!

Check this forum. Yoruba, Ijaw, middle belt etc are all uninimous in agreeing that the backwardness of you almajiris is the bane of the zoo!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
I just don't understand what the ibos want. Kanu was a free man all these years. How did he put his freedom to use? He used his freedom to tantalize people into taking up arms against the government. His actions resulting in hundreds of deaths of people and millions (if not billions) of properties destroyed.

While at it, none of those ibo elders deemed it fit to call the album monkey to order.

Buhari had to go out of his way to bring back the Albino monkey to face justice.
As we speak the terrorist feel no remorse. Yet his people want him released. I don't really understand, or am I missing something here. Someone should please educate me

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Lovenorth: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Godons1:

They go about begging their Northern masters upandan.grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Godons1:

Why you dey blame me for the way Nnamdi Kanu's leaders dey beg beg their Northern MASTERS upandan?

That's how some Men in Owerri where begging me last week, they asked me to help them beg Buhari to temper justice with mercy. So that their Supreme leader will regain his freedom. I just collect their money go use am f^ck Mama Chioma and her Daughtergrin grin grin
Now you are trolling because I have beaten the Mumu out of your skull!

I don't have time to engage a Bororo troll!

Buhari will never enjoy his retirement in peace because bandits have overran his village!

What a life!!!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BJanta: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/kanu-what-those-familiar-with-buhari-told-us-after-igbo-elders-meeting-ezeife/

What is wrong with the Iboman's brain, this is not an issue you bring to the public domain.. A matter that's already in court. How would Buhari now look to all Nigerians and the rest of the world? Things like this are done at every level of administration and governance all over the world ,never mentioned until when it has become irrelevant,when it cannot be of interest to anybody again. Kanu's extrajudicial release may now not solely depend on Buhari alone , but also on forces of opposition in government and in Iboland. How do you want Buhari himself to feel? These are top secrets that must, and are supposed to , be kept away from the public.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lovenorth:

grin
All Nigerians agree that the north is the reason why Nigeria is notmaking real progress.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BeardedMeat(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
BJanta:

What is wrong with the Iboman's brain, this is not an issue you bring to the public domain.. A matter that's already in court. How would Buhari now look to all Nigerians and the rest of the world? Things like this are done at every level of administration and governance all over the world ,never mentioned until when it has become irrelevant,when it cannot be of interest to anybody again. Kanu's extrajudicial release may now not solely depend on Buhari alone , but also on forces of opposition in government and in Iboland. How do you want Buhari himself to feel? These are top secrets that must, and are supposed to , be kept away from the public.
A nobody has made his opinion known on NL...

Next pls!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by iamme1234(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
I taught igbos got balls before
I don’t know they are mouth makers like the yolubas

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BABANGBALI: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yinmu!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by NobleRace: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
“We have separation of powers – executive, judiciary and the legislature…the judiciary can say something but if the President applies pressure on any of the sectors of governance, normally some good results would come out,” he said.
I honestly find this statement controversial. Is it not illegal for the President to put pressure on the judiciary on a serious criminal case like treason? Was it not this kind of 'pressure ' that sent the former French President, Nicolas Sarkozy, to jail?
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/government-denies-meddling-in-nicolas-sarkozy-corruption-case-583480
The President will really need to be careful with this kind of advice. It could later be used against him.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

The easiest thing to do is for the President to withdraw the matter from Court, and grant presidential pardon.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Bimpe29: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baba has been speaking in the language best understood indeed.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by paramakina202: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
No government will pardon Nnamdi Kanu unless he first renounce the agitation for Biafra,the question is,is MNK ready to embrace 1 Nigeria?
They will likely keep him in jail untill he is ready to accept 1 united Nigeria before he is released. Some Igbo leaders just went to Abuja for the sake of we are engaging the federal government to release him.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by BJanta: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Do you still remember there's this war between Aguleri and Umuleri, both in the same state , about same time there was Ife Modakeke war and the Tiv-Jukun war. With the level of destruction witnessed those times, no one would have imagined these age long adversaries could resolve their differences some day. So what changed? They had sincere leaders and followers committed to peace.
No matter what we do, there will always be one issue or the other. Delta State has gone through 4 divisions from Western region to Midwest to Bendel now to Delta, Delta State is yet to even meet up with Edo let alone Lagos or become an Eldorado sir. Division is overrated and it's no silver bullet. Nigeria will never divide and I guarantee you that the union won't be at the whims and caprices of unstable folks or succumb to treasonable violent take over of power. Our political elite, armed and security forces are each so intricately integrated that they are a tribe on their own.

You speak like an elder. All these toddlers know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by blackpanda: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Buddy, if the man in Aso Rock doesn't step in and your FG actually sits to take MNK's case, I assure you, Nigeria will blown to oblivion. Kenya said there was no extradition order or arrest, but MNK passport shows he was in Kenya. So, what exactly is the case?

Guy, why do you think they have been adjourning the case? Postponing their doom. If extraordinary rendition was allowed, the Fans would've kidnapped Abba Kyari, Julian Assange etc.

There is no pardoning here. You can't pardon a man that did not commit any crime.

I say this:

MAZI NNAMDI OKWU KANU will be released UNCONDITIONALLY.
DSS will pay a huge sum for the treatment they out on him.
Nigeria to lose its little integrity in the eyes of the world.
Nigeria will never allow an Eastern/Southern President.
Biafra will be restored in its entirety through a staggered process!

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by kayusely70(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
The president can just instruct Malami to withdraw the case in court.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Godons1: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Lol..

Pray not to be uzodinma! He has suffered a lot in the hands of the people.

Have you not noticed he has backtracked?

You have the treasure but there's no iota of peace in the entire north!

Check front page and you will be ashamed of your self!

Treasury holders, yet you are the poverty capital of Nigeria!

Ravaged by illitracy and every concievrable ailment on Earth, the north is holding Nigeria back!

Check this forum. Yoruba, Ijaw, middle belt etc are all uninimous in agreeing that the backwardness of you almajiris is the bane of the zoo!

The North is more peaceful than the East. Hundreds of Igbo relocate to the North daily, in search of greener pastures and peaceful environment. Since AfghanEASTERN is presently unhabitable. grin grin grin

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by TimeAfterTime: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
...make us....lolz. Who is us?
Psychosis has levels.
Godons1:
Trash.
Nnamdi Kanu will spend the rest of his life behind Bars. No amount of Ass licking from the East will make us change our mind grin grin grin
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by AsawanaDgreat: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Comment with caution
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Godons1: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ladies and gentlemen, checkout the expectations of the Bororo I'm quoting! Honestly, a people deserve the leader they get! cry cry

There are three places for a freedom fighter. Jail, exile or grave!

Kill him, another will take his place!

But I'm happy you agree buhari will never see his Nigerian village again after retirement grin grin grin

Serves him right! cheesy

God bless Buhari the Slayer of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Bandits and their simpertisers. grin

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Godons1: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
TimeAfterTime:
...make us....lolz. Who is us?
Psychosis has levels.

We are the ones Nnamdi Kanu's leaders are Ass licking our Asses upandan grin grin

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by naijapower(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Talking is a very important key to peace.

If you can't find job, employ yourself.
Here is an opportunity to be employed without paying any money to anybody.
1: Just get a pen and paper ,
2: Go around your community and
3: Collate address ,Products and Phone Number of Businesses in your area selling Vehicles, Properties, Laptops, Phones, Home Appliances.
4: Fill the data into this form [url] https://forms.gle/we8vEPmNb6RTHwqX8 [/url]
5: Buyers will be refer to them.
6: Once the seller you referred made any sales to the buyers sent to them, you get 1% commission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements / How Much Is The Average Cost Of Feeding A Family Of 6? / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.