Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; (775 Views)

Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / Get An Affordable Website For Your Business Guarantee 24hrs Delivery / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 4:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Poor method of doing Business: Guarantee for Failure!
Learn from successful business. Don't say you have no budget for it while less relevant needs gets funded.

Most times I can only imagine how much difference it is between the Way our colored counterpart do business and the way we black Africa do business. Let me share two observations.

1. White folks will always certainly pay for info & feasibility Study presented by an Independent body in a bid to compare with their own. I mean pay for it even though they have knowledge of it.

Whereas that can not be said about Africans. A typical black man would beg you for information he can easily source from the internet. and also expect you to do for free what serves as your niche in the business. Even though they are Stark illiterate in that field. Sometimes you get frustrated by Such stupidity and just give them any how information. After all they are not paying for it. Such folks just go ahead do business with such cratch surface info to do business. Pity.

During coffee time, hear stories of color expatriates paying for all sorts of things which I know in all honesty looks like hogwash to a black customer but ironically such stuff Is the bulls eyes in business.

2. A black man is the most doubtful being i have ever seen. That's despite being the most religious. The colored man on the other hand is usually irreligious but hopefully full of faith and sacrifice for his business.

This Msg is not intended to cast the black folk in bad light but to help it become more competitive and successful.

Good morning!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by hopeforcharles(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Bigkoko:
Poor method of doing Business: Guarantee for Failure!
Learn from successful business. Don't say you have no budget for it while less relevant needs gets funded.

Most times I can only imagine how much difference it is between the Way our colored counterpart do business and the way we black Africa do business. Let me share two observations.

1. White folks will always certainly pay for info & feasibility Study presented by an Independent body in a bid to compare with their own. I mean pay for it even though they have knowledge of it.

Whereas that can not be said about Africans. A typical black man would beg you for information he can easily source from the internet. and also expect you to do for free what serves as your niche in the business. Even though they are Stark illiterate in that field. Sometimes you get frustrated by Such stupidity and just give them any how information. After all they are not paying for it. Such folks just go ahead do business with such cratch surface info to do business. Pity.

During coffee time, hear stories of color expatriates paying for all sorts of things which I know in all honesty looks like hogwash to a black customer but ironically such stuff Is the bulls eyes in business.

2. A black man is the most doubtful being i have ever seen. That's despite being the most religious. The colored man on the other hand is usually irreligious but hopefully full of faith and sacrifice for his business.

This Msg is not intended to cast the black folk in bad light but to help it become more competitive and successful.

Good morning!
Your write ups are full of fallacies. Remember you are black too so what so ever you wrote applies to you, well probably you are one of those internet hogwash information marketers that copy and paste and expect people to pay for bulshitt. Look 4 fingers are pointing back at you lazy head black like u
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2021
hopeforcharles:

Your write ups are full of fallacies. Remember you are black too so what so ever you wrote applies to you, well probably you are one of those internet hogwash information marketers that copy and paste and expect people to pay for bulshitt. Look 4 fingers are pointing back at you lazy head black like u

Thanks Charles. Your comment is noted.
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2021
"Most of the information you need are on Google. Use the internet. If you require a more personalized service, you can contact us! A great experience is all we promise you.

Best Regards!"

The message our WhatsApp operator sent a customer this morning!

If you don't need our personalized service, use the internet. Because what we may tell you pro bono, is purely public information. And instead of giving your business false hope of having Strategic information for success, whereas all you got is public information, and later trying to blame someone for your failure due to unforseen expenses, why not leave business for the serious ones? Nothing special about this!

Honestly, some Africans are a difficult specie to do business with. Imagine someone read the original post and still went ahead to order Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda to provide Niche business service without the courtesy of even asking of any bills that might accrue? And when politely told about it, he got angry! Wow!

Hahahaha. Maybe we don't pay staff, electric bills, here it's constant & prepaid, water, here it's prepaid as well, taxes, here the Gov don't joke with it etc

You want to grow your business, check your business mindset. A business that doesn't pay it's bills can not go ahead. No matter what you think you know, or how cleverly you cover it or obtain info without paying for it. IT'S one of the Law of karma if you believe in that sort of thing.
Even NGOs pay bills!

Thanks

Signed
Mireille Kabanda
Ops Manager
Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 11:38am On May 26, 2022
Any deal/Service that do not have a clearly spelt out fees to pay, timeline of delivery, & services to get in return is most likely a scam. Any Consultant that do not request for payment for services, and/or 3rd party Consultant who do not want to make payment for services, or request to pay for services, has it imbedded somewhere. Look well, you will see it. This is why most Businesses fail here. Any Entrepreneur who doesn't pay for services rendered or wants free services is a crook, and his/her business is most likely to fail within 60 days.

Our Standard Operating Principle at Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd is that, QUOTE, "If we are CONFIDENT of delivering all we promised, then we deserve our Payments & we don't joke with it, or else, go elsewhere" And what we expect off the entrepreneur is, QUOTE, "If the entrepreneur is confident of committing to a business and making money, he/she should pay for services rendered since these services form what is called Startup Costs" We don't accept clients who avoid this phase. Because it is at this point we work with you to make your business formidable. Not when you jump steps, mess Launching, then you begin to wonder why your business is failing or expect us to clean up the fallout of your poor decisions.

Some people wonder why Africa is damn poor, with notable exception of Southern African Countries of South Africa, Mauritius, Sychelles, Botswana, etc, the reason is because in the quest for saving a few pennies they end up loosing thousands of dollars. In these aforementioned countries, just check their Insurance Industry...very formidable & strong. In more poorer African countries, check their Insurance Industry. Nothing to write home about. Ohhh i forgot. Their Insurance Plan is Jerusalem, Rome or Mecca...Lol. Look my friend, if you have that kind of mindset, avoid us. You need a pastor, Rev Father, Imam, OR a Rabbi, not us or a Consultant.

Let me tell the story of someone here. He got our contact via naira land, praised us to high heavens. Asked all sort of questions, those in public domain and those Bigkoko had to stress and give him. He thought he was wise, and has all the information he need from, whenever we tell him, lets do a feasibility study for you, or pay us to do some sort of research, one story to the other. No problem. He dumped us. No hard feelings. Well, after some weeks, i got a call that he is in Kigali and he is looking for workers. I said ok, let me come see him. I went made my assessments. Wow. The dude has made a lot of mistakes, THESE ARE MISTAKES I SCREAM ABOUT ON THIS PLATFLORM EVERY TIME.

He has through the help of someone, not even a Company leased an overpriced shop at $1200 & bought a bike. Unbelievable. Now he is putting up that shop for sale for $300 less than six weeks he came here. Life is tough, but it is tougher when you are VERY STUPID.

Instead of loosing maybe, {SIC} $80-100 that a consulting deal with us would have cost him, he has succeeded in WASTING & loosing almost a thousands plus dollars. I don't pity him. I have no pity to waste on folks like him. If he had not heard, read about us, it is a different thing. I would have step in, try the best i can to salvage his poor situations. Not only would we guide him well, we also eliminate top ups the person he decided to guide him through added. But sometimes, you got to avoid the chronically stupid. Leave them to their devices.

Firstly, why paid a thousand plus dollars for a stupid shop with old decrepit equipment's....and Just after six weeks (6), he is putting up the shop for sale. At a ridiculous price of $300. You see the smartness? After realizing his poor decisions not to work with, he still has no shame calling us for help. Well, i asked him not to contact us again as we are not interested in working with him after he has messed up.

Don't be smart by half. Follow who know road, or at least has a business here. Not small boys or persons schooling, or lazing about looking for who to fund their stay here. They will help you useless or waste your money and there is nothing you can do about it. Because, the person they will introduce to work with you are Rwandans, and you didn't pay them but somewhere their money is imbedded on what you paid.
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
The most important thing you should consider whenever you want to start a new project, is Feasibility Study, a study to know the actuals in the new Business you are planning.
This will make you able to compare what you know with new details about the prospective Business!

With our Business Support Services, you can rest easy!

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
I really love Nigerians based in Western or Developed World when they patronize us! They always insist on paying our Services charge first before any other thing!

Good way to start a business! A business that pays it bills is a business whose expectations on income will come to pass!
.Try our Business Support Services for the difference!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Consult us lets show you the secret that made us one of the most spectacular Small business in East Africa!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
First things first.
Don't ever invest in any Market without doing a thorough Feasibility Study yourself or through the eyes of a 3rd party (if you can afford it).....

Still Bigkoko....Your Local Tech Company all the way from Kigali Rwanda!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Some one asked me, Dear Mr Bigkoko, i am unemployed and i need you to advise me on what to do?
I replied.... assuming that's is your situation, and probably you are as penniless as i was few times ago, your best bet is to leverage on Technology to solve your financial challenges....

This is what i recommend.
Let's use Bigkoko Market Place for instance. YOU CAN list free of charge as a Vendor selling Premium Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Picnic Menu, Party menu, Desserts OR Special Menu on our Market Place and reach out to a size able proportion of employed persons within your city. Go to offices, let them try out how to Order Meals through the App or web Applications on their phones or PC. Go to persons, street vendors, restaurants that sells these Foods, i mean sellers with Good Hygiene practices. Negotiate prices with them per unit of Food supplied. Get Good packaging for those who desire Delivery. Contact a Bike man or fix up a bicycle for Delivery.
Next go back to our Website and register with an email and create a password. Send our Customer Care a Request to be On boarded as a Food Vendor. Your Food Menu will be On board on our Web & Mobile Applications FREE OF CHARGE!

So how does Mr X make money?
Once a customer places an Order for his food listing, he receives a pop up notification on his phone.Usually, Orders are placed at least 3 hours before delivery. So he has much time to contact the vendor that supplies that particular meal.
Say the Vendor sells to him for Q$, he simply add .6.6.6$ to Q$ as the final cost of his meal.

Let me explain.
Q is the the cost of the meal from his supplier. The street food seller/restaurant
.6 is his profit, negligible, not much but i tell you with volume Orders, Mr X will be richer in physical cash within a short while than a 9-7 bank supervisor.
.6 is the cost of delivery to the Customer location location.
.6 is Bigkoko Service charge for marketing his Menu to our clients and providing him a platform for selling from the comfort of his bed!
So how much was his initial investment? Zero capital investment but lots of physical interactions with Food sellers!
Is this a Get Rich QUICK SCHEME? Hell no! You have to work really smart, not had!
So stop wallowing in self pity, roll up your sleeves and join the train let's make Money together! This service is applicable in 24 AFRICAN COUNTRIES!

Spend Local. Buy Local. Patronize Local. Patronize Bigkoko........Your Local Tech Company!

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Never...i repeat, ever start a Business without figuring out who your Market would be. By market i mean your customers! Every other thing can be update without much consequences, but the moment you miss a good understanding of who Your Market should be, prepare for long months of running expenses & overhead selling to the wrong customers!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Uwa mgbede kaa mma!!!
Translated roughly from Igbo Dialect of South Eastern Nigeria....it literally means ''the evenings after a successful hustle is the Best!''
our boss right now, dancing to the sweet music of successful Business Deals for three weeks running now!

For Business Support & Market Entry into East Africa, we are the king of Business Support. We have been offering these Services for the past one year to Small-medium size Businesses in Africa!
Business Support In Rwanda...
Business Support in Kenya...
Business Support in Nigeria...
Business Support in Senegal...

If we win, you also win! Trust us with your patronage and you won't regret it
We are the one you should be talking to!

Bigkoko...we are more than what you think!

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2022
You too can win. Only if you Plan well and get the right buddies to run you some shits!

This is our Record within one month.
Four super Clients within a month. Their Start ups has interests in:
✓Telephony infrastructures & Cloud Base services.
✓Front & Back End IT Support.
✓Global Trading with focus on IT accessories.
✓Tours & Travel Agencies!

And they are highly skilled Nigerians. I love these niggas!
Thanks....we the Bigkoko family Kigali appreciate the patronage. A great experience is what we promise you!
With Bigkoko®... Your interest is secure!

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Money! The beautiful bride everyone wants!

Truly I tell you, no millionaire is an idiot! Watch how they Deal to understand the game of money! Investment here, Investment there, Planing, Strategizing, fascinating Strategies, yelling, getting mad, getting pissed off, depressed at times etc etc!

Money ��
Money is like a beautiful bride ripe for marriage. She's got lot's of suitors. Handsome, ugly, creative, idiot's, thieves, murderers, all sorts of good, bad, ugly suitors, etc. They all want a piece of this beautiful motherfucker! But she isn't enough to go round. If she is, her beauty amounts to nothing anymore! So she ups her games, and dare the bravest, the smartest, the luckiest, the best to come take a piece of her bossom.

Money! She's a creepy bitch that's immune to your tantrums & wishes. She is like a peacock and a Lioness put together. Fierce in her rejections. Do not have any pity on her when you finally finds her weak vanities. Turn her thumbscrew until the slot in her goes into a wild organismic breakdown!

As graceful & powerful as she floats her bossom; Money � �, she gat a weakness, a weak chink on her vanity; she's gat no antidote to a wild dose of fascinating Strategies. With these, you can tied and bound her nake, straight to your bedroom, to ravish the way you desire!

Here's the caught!
To make �� money and plenty of it, you gat to master the art of fascination and be a master at it. The way teen ladies smiles when a young stud spin all sorts of sweet nonsense into their soul, that's how you got to do. You gat to fascinate the motherfucker with strategies to win her love, once you do that, she goes home with you for as long as you keep her fascinated. That's money � � � for you! Have no pity on her when she's all yours!

So what is your Strategy to win money's Love?
Patronize Bigkoko® to understand it better!

• Business Support Services.
• General Consultancy.
• Financial Services.
• Online Taxi Booking Service.
������������

Need Support? Contact us!

1 Like

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
What you should Never do as an Entrepreneur!
Never Scale up too Quick! Instead Buy Tech or Intel on how to improve Processes! Easy money breeds laziness!

I laugh when African Entrepreneurs go take funding from Western INTERESTS. No matter what fanciful names they call it; Seed Capital, Accelerator Funding, etc. You are been primed to fail. You end up been TOLD WHAT TO DO; you get overstaffed, over burdened, over stressed and skewed badly to fail. Just like projects IMF or World Bank fund in Africa...hahahhahaha, they simply stuff these projects with needless bottlenecks......and over bloat the projects with lots of Consultant fees that ends up recycled back to them through their cronies & proxies acting as Consultants. What are they Consulting for a Project with Blueprints!

Ask your self who gave the Japs Accelerator Funding when they were building the Tech needed for Aircraft CARRIERS, JET ENGINES, PLANES during 1900s? The West has nothing to give an African Entrepreneur, if in doubt go collect & compare your Company with Bigkoko African Integrated Services L.L.C in five years! With your funding have you made profit? Say the truth!!

Ask your self what Aids by these Sharks to your Government have attained? How has IMF & Other Bretton Woods loans impacted on African Economies? An abysmal failure. It simply yoked the economies into further debts! The servicing of such debts simply broke the Economy. There is only One way Africa can get it right: Bond together like a herd of Buffalo. Build Super Companies like the Asian Keiretsui or Chaebol. Group together like they do under Orgs like NATO, EU. Do stuffs together & Share technology & Intel like the Americans & British do.
One bright CEO/MD should organize & bring 10-20 Companies under a JV and slug it out with competitors.

I tell you no Western Start up of our Size can Compete with Bigkoko in like Business because our Strategy is special, unlike what is taught in Class room!
In Nov so far Bigkoko has made more than $900 in profits after expenses because we have niche services the customer is willing to pay a premium on!

Why do i say this?
Growth is painful, slow & gradual. If you make the mistake of taking funding to scale up, you have simply leap more than you can bear or what your original strategy can tolerate. Show me any Start up with all sort of funding that can boost of profits within months of commencing business? The reason is simple....they are trying a European or American Business Model in Africa. The closest Model that ought to be practiced should be a mix of Asian & African.

Seed money for Entrepreneurs by Western Interests = Aids by IMF/Bretton Woods = Economic Slavery!!!!

My Guru told me to avoid any form of economic aide/loan, except during a state of War as survival should be paramount, and delay might not provide the required time needed to regroup and tackle the situation!

Instead of Seed Funding, strive to buy Tech, Intel, R&grin!

At Bigkoko.....it's One Focus, One Success!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks for the Kind words. Anything we can do to make young, talented African Entrepreneurs to bring development to Africa is worth doing!

Lina555:
Interesting approach, I should say. It's like a guide on what you shouldn't do if you want to succeed when starting a business. I dream about running my own online store since I decided to go to this web-site, so I'm interested in any information on the topic. To be honest, I didn't expect there are so many things I need to learn, though I'm ready for improving my knowledge and skills. Thanks for enlightening me.
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Poor Ways of Starting Business.
Advice from ndi motivational Speakers...awon prosperity Book Sellers.

''Start a Business you have passion for''.

We at Bigkoko says........Very wrong!

Look at the Igbo Enterprise System of learning Trade.....your parents seeing your capability from childhood entrusts you to a capable uncle who teaches you first hand everything you needed to succeed in his Trade. After years of learning it practically, you simply adapt to what exactly the Market Needed in that line of Industry, not all, you establish your self through character whether you are Credit worthy as to be trusted with Goods from bigger, well established people in the Business. During those Formative years of Learning, your Oga, other Ogas Xray your person whether you are the type that steals, scams, or tell lies. I TELL YOU MY FRIEND, IT'S THE BEST MERIT BASE SYSTEM I HAVE EVER SEEN, that is indigenous & yields results!

This is the reason why The Igbos of Nigeria has fewest poor among them, compared to other ethnic groups/nationalities that make up the Territories called Nigeria or in Sub Sahara Africa. But the West came in with their own jaundiced system of getting stuffs the easy way....a trick, because, they ended stealing Mineral Resources! Sometimes, you might think the Igbos are Cocky, proud, or many more...true be told, if you go through practical business training you might behave cocky!

No one gives a shit about your passion, however Families & Friends might but definitely not the Market. If your families & friends are your intended target, well continue with the passion charade. If not, dump your passion nonsense and create Value, even if you hate it. Think about people working at the morgue....they hate that job i tell you, but since they create Value, the Market pays them, in Developed Economies; very well!
The Market Only reward Value. Instead of Passion, create Value...even if you hate what you do, just make sure it's creates Value, as only Value can determine if you get to eat from the Market. That is why importers can go to China, Japan, USA, Dubai etc to import goods & Services.

Sniff out the spirit of the times. Every season has it's trend & expectations. As powerful, stable, rich and prosperous as Nokia was, it didn't sniff out the spirit of the times....Guess what? The Market swallowed Nokia without mercy! Don't be like Nokia! In it's place today, we have Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Infinix, Techno.....by any standard, these were inferior to Nokia in early 2000.

Have you heard the phrase....''ohh it's nice, it's beautiful, it's this, it's that....'' But no patronage, zero sales, zero income...lol....That is a subtle way of telling to go drown yourself in the Atlantic, as your product/Service do not serve any clear or useful purpose! If it does, the first thing they will tell you is that work on the price so they can buy!

We are Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC, a Kigali Rwanda based Business Support, Digital Logistics Solution & Financial Services Company.

1 Like

Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Learning from Animals!
• Eagles alone, among birds fly at high altitude. She doesn't fly around with Sparrows/Ravens. As an Entrepreneur you must Stay away from little mind's if you want to fly higher in business. Eagles fly with eagles, or #alone!

• Eagles have strong vision. Eagles can focus on something for up to 5 km away. When eagle sees a prey, it narrows it's focus on it, till it grabs it. Eagles are not distracted till it gets the prey. As a business person, don't let lack of Capital, Support, Partnership distract you. A mentor once told me i have all i needed to succeed, yea...he is right! Negotiate where you can so you can remain focused. There is no shame in negotiating according to your Capacity.

• Eagles don't fight in terrains they're not familiar with. When She picks up a prey; a snake. One bit from the snake is game over for it. Instead of slugging it out with it on land, she gently fly with it up, pick out it's eyes and drop it from great heights. Battle solved. Meal ready. As an Entrepreneur, you must know what is #exactly needed to get the job done. Then do it in terrain you are familiar with.

• Eagles don't eat Dead stuffs. That's for vultures. Ever wondered why vultures are weak, frail, sickly & vulnerable. As for eagles, they're virulent, strong & graceful. Eagles feed on only fresh catch. As an entrepreneur, be careful what you feed your eyes, ears. Stay away from outdated info, false info, unclear info or mere assumptions and speculation. Do a research or pay someone to do it. You can use BIGKOKO BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES!

• Eagles love the storm. When cloud gathers, eagles are excited. Other birds are scared shit. The wind generated by the storm helps the eagles to fly higher above the clouds, while other birds beats a hasty retreat. Business storms are great organizational tools to rise higher. Storms are a perfect scenario to get Rich. Storms brings down some Companies while it elevates others. Covid-19 for instance. The Revenue of several top Companies moved from billions of Pounds in the UK to zero in just three months, while the Revenue of others moved from zero to millions in just days! See? Storms are good! That is why, developing Countries are the #perfect places to actually get rich quickly!

• Eagles test before they trust. Once a she-eagle meets a he-eagle, she tests the prowess and dedication of the he-eagle by flying down, pick up a twig, fly to great highs and drops the twig. If the he-eagle dives down immediately to pick up and bring the twig back to her, then they can make eaglets together. Otherwise, she aint doing shit with the motherfucker!

• Eagles shades old advantages. When eagles grow old, his feathers becomes weak, and can't take him as fast as should, he looks for isolated place up high in cliffs, plucks off his old feathers from his body till it's bare. He then wait in his hiding place until new feather grows back. Only then he flies out!

Reflect on these to smartly make good business decisions!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Any Business that does not pay it's own bills or some of it's own bills within three month of establishing it, is not a good Business Model! I'm not talking of profits here. But Operating Expenses. If Not-4-Profit religious places of worship can design and actually record cash inflow system that works, more so you!
Some one asked me, Mr Koko, how can i know; early enough, if i have a great Product/Service that could mean great business for a lot of persons?
I smiled, and replied.

Have you heard of people say.....''Ohh it's a good product, it's really nice, it's cool.'' But that is where it ends. No one asks you for how much the Product/service cost, how it's gonna get done, or discounts etc.. Well, You have starring at you, all the information you need to know if your Service/Product is Good/ or serves the targeted Customer it's designed for? That is a Business Model that may not sell.

On the other hand, if after pitching or advertising to a prospective customer, they start criticizing your price or the product/service, demanding that it's price is quite high, asking if you don't give discounts, criticizing & asking for considerations at the same time, please pay attention.....Congratulations to you, your Business Model just got Confirmed as a Potential Money yielding. The only place you need more efforts is on Marketing & Convincing customers to give it a try!

The ONLY TIME I CONSIDER a Business worthy of the effort is when there is actual exchange of money between you & a total stranger who needs, then pays for your product/service. Bitch for all you want. Nobody give a shit about your passion or interests. All the market cares about is the Value you are bringing to the Market. That Value; the Market gives you the Right to fix it's price. Lucky you if the product/service satisfies the Vanities of a lot of people! Vanity is a good Trigger Factor for designing a Product/Service. Keep your religious mentality far away from me. Everyone has some crazy vanities they are ready to spend a premium on. It may be secret or open, but i bet y'all, once your product/service satisfies that sector, you gat your self income rolling in within a short while!

Also, Don't Confuse sympathetic patronage from friends & families. Maybe out of pity that no one is patronizing your bullshit, the motherfuckers, make actual purchases. Real PATRONAGE i am talking of is when money exchanges hands between you & total strangers. Only then do you say you have a great product/service. It may not have all the trapping of posh or tosh modern day Tech businesses, don't despair, no true Business Model that actually served & deliver Value started Great!

Compliments of the Season to y'all!
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Advice to newbie launching into the uncharted part of self employment!

Let's share some insights about DEBT.....Good or Bad?
When you start a Company, guard it jealously and do not run into into debt.
Rule N0 1: If you run into debts...bad debts, you have set your self some years back in business. You actually need a strong equity investment to toss you out of the labyrinth. Some companies run into debts. Big companies do like wise. Recently Virgin filed for bankruptcy. End of an era you'd say.

Running into debts is like digging a hole. You will must likely want to keep borrowing to bail your business out from the shit. But some years back, my mentor told me, once you found your self in a hole (debts), the first step to true liberation is to stop digging. Count your losses, don on some austere measure and start all over again, with what you can salvage, where you are & how best you can! That is after you have renegotiated your debts.

No business or person or country is immune form debt. The greatest country on earth; USA, is a chronic debtor. Too bad, some of those debts were incurred invading weaker countries or financing a bogus war in far flung countries. The latest been Ukraine. Do you now see why JT Trump remains my favorite in 2024 election in the US?

Some debts are good, while others are bad.

Good debt. You take a loan (debt) from a financial institution, FRIEND OR WHEREEVER, to buy real estate. Every month your debt (loan) via the real estate generates you some sort of income in form of rents. These rents pays back the loan/debt. You are only a debtor in paperwork. You still maintain your liftstyle. Your living expenses are still been met. After some time, an idiot gets elected as president (e.g. a former president of Nigeria) and voom inflation shoots up. Others complain, but you are happy. The real estate you bought for, say; $100,000 is now worth $500,000. The debt value didn't increase as well. See? Its a good debt. Your net work has quickly grew from $ZXY TO +++XYZ$.

Bad debts. You took a loan (debt) to financial a new luxurious car. Rather than generate some income, this loan/debt give you a convoluted sense of affluence that ends just there, and a monthly bill of repairs & maintenance. To compound your woes, a similar idiot shoots himself to power & inflation quadruple within months. You & HBP becomes buddy. This is a bad debt.

This is why you need expert advisers to guide you through the business maze.

Bigkoko Group Inc. is a Kigali based Business & Financial Solutions Company.
Learn more about our offerings here: https:bigkokogroup.com
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Stay away from debt if you plan long for your Business
Re: Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; by Bigkoko: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2023
If you ask me as an experienced Business Development Strategist, whose business has grown from scratch to the global behemoth it is today, i'd say try your luck in IT....... This is the future! This is the only field where everyone can custom design something uniquely theirs!

Bigkoko Group Inc can help you in this regards!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? / HOW To Promote Or Advertise Your Business Free This 2022 / 018887894 This Number Called Me From Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.