Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Some Of The Ups And Downs Of Being An Uber Driver In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The Ups And Downs Of Being An Uber Driver In Lagos (155 Views)

19-Year-Old Female Student Killed By Hit And Run Driver In Bayelsa. Graphic Pics / My Horrible Experience With An Uber Driver In Lagos / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Ups And Downs Of Being An Uber Driver In Lagos by Wemsly05: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2021
I had a chat with a friend of mine who uses his car as taxi as a side hustle. I know travelling in Lagos can be quite interesting. I asked him some of the experiences he had faced on the road. Unfortunately, most were bad experiences and sadly by women, from call girls conniving with touts to getting slapped on different occasions. I made a short video of the chat.

Also, let us be respectful to others as everyone has their own struggles they are dealing with and try to go out of our way sometimes just to be nice, it goes a long way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5udND4ZmJg

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Swears-in 73 New Appointees, Urges Diligence / What Is [pii Email Ed091850a13867385bea] Error In Microsoft Outlook / ESET Customer Care ♚ +800*972*882.0 ♚ Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.