Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,633 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jigawa State Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa State Corpers (488 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa State Corpers by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2021
I was recently deployed to Jigawa State.
For those who have served in the state how was the state to you, What were the pros and cons?
Re: Jigawa State Corpers by MufasaLion: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Jigawa? Can't remember when last I heard that word. grin
Re: Jigawa State Corpers by LordIsaac(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm....dust....flies....except you are in Kazaure you just may have been posted to a land 300 years behind Nigeria's civilization. They will advise you to stay and bla bla....but I tell you, redeploy. You will thank me after one year. Except, of course, you are a Mallam yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa State Corpers by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....dust....flies....except you are in Kazaure you just may have been posted to a land 300 years behind Nigeria's civilization. They will advise you to stay and bla bla....but I tell you, redeploy. You will thank me after one year. Except, of course, you are a Mallam yourself.

Lol

Omor...

How about job opportunities are there and possibility of being retained?
Re: Jigawa State Corpers by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2021
LordIsaac:

How peaceful are they... in terms of tolerance of Southerners?

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas That Could Help A PCM Earn While In Camp??? / What Does CDS Means In NYSC / Become An Internationally Recognised Professional (chartered) Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.