Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife (5470 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
SmellingAnus:
I have heard of such cases where the babes ended up having orgasm from rape... At least two babes have told me that... Although it still doesn't change the fact that it was rape....
I'm not sure how this is related to the shame question though
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
ifinger:

Nothing weired truth is that 2 can play the game most women like forking out of wedlock but wud pretend like they don't enjoy same cos of what people wud say , most married women I have fokd enjoy it , and wud even crave for another opportunity , believe me married posi taste different
Tor....how do you feel about filling them up with your cum while it turns to foetus?
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I'm not sure how this is related to the shame question though
you wrote many things there and I was only expressing what I was told that relates to what you said about stories of some women being raped and experiencing pleasure at the same time...

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by ifinger: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Tor....how do you feel about filling them up with your cum while it turns to foetus?

Most time I feel like a victory over the hubby especially if it was someone I Know that spirit of yes I conquered ur babe
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
ifinger:

Most time I feel like a victory over the hubby especially if it was someone I Know that spirit of yes I conquered ur babe
Yes....I think every man feels same way, that might explain the suicidal tendencies of cuckolded husband..the feeling of being conquered...but how do u feel as to impregnate someone wife secretly...
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Skyfornia:
I see death peeping through your window like..
Everyone will see death at the end.
And I'm not sure all men who impregnated peoples wife, who are even yet to be ascertained have seen death
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Oburu202: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
You are absolutely right.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oburu202:
You are absolutely right.
Do you feel same way
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by jornwhite: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Bro code in the mud cheesy cheesy
There is nothing like women supporting women and bro code angry angry angry
Shebi dis one just said his mind, do you know what is in the mind of other people too cheesy cheesy grin
Me gan sef that is talking if I tell you what is in my mind and my sexual fantasies ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Everyone's got a fantasy. Goodluck, man.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Bro code in the mud cheesy cheesy
There is nothing like women supporting women and bro code angry angry angry
Shebi dis one just said his mind, do you know what is in the mind of other people too cheesy cheesy grin
Me gan sef that is talking if I tell you what is in my mind and my sexual fantasies ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Exactly! Many are hypocrites.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Tell me... Are you fantasizing about having a threesomeeee with your man and his dad while his mom records the act?

1 Share

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Xtopherprince(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
What Ijebu Ode sun cannot do doesn't exist.

Omo the one in Abk is something else cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nothingserious: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Well, I won't be surprised. But let me ask you:
Do you think someone like me will have the peace of mind of having a child without DNA test?....If possible, I will do my DNA test while the baby is still a foetus ..saves a lot of future headache.
So you know...I'm a very strong advocate of DNA test should be mandated before birth certificate, cos the risk of fatheing another man's child is most times suicide and family break down.

What if life gives you a big twist, like presenting you with a circumstantial woman cum wife who will so frustrate you and make your life so miserable that you won’t have time or pleasure of doing paternity tests? I mean we had seen strong men humbled by circumstances in relationships to the extent people ask why they are shadows of their former selves.

They leave all their former boasts and hustle for survival first.

Sometimes life trajectories don’t come in linear graphs. They come like polynomials…

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Well, I won't be surprised. But let me ask you:
Do you think someone like me will have the peace of mind of having a child without DNA test?....If possible, I will do my DNA test while the baby is still a foetus ..saves a lot of future headache.
So you know...I'm a very strong advocate of DNA test should be mandated before birth certificate, cos the risk of fatheing another man's child is most times suicide and family break down.

So you know the risk of fathering another man's child and yet you fantasize about being the culprit that puts another man in a position of commiting sucide and breaking down his family....

Indeed "the heart of men is desperately wicked" undecided
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by earleswood(f): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
I bet your papa never do a DNA with you. Eranko, anu offia

2 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by endsarrrs(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
earleswood:
True

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
earleswood:
Why are you so angry at another person's fantasy..nawao
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Ficient:
It's in your DNA, not your fault
It's really crazy....my thought of knacking a mature woman is always about impregnating her and make her husband take the baby
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

It's really crazy....my thought of knacking a mature woman is always about impregnating her and make her husband take the baby
By the time you eventually achieve it, you will discover how shallow and empty it will make you feel. That's if it doesn't get more complicated than you can imagine, can cost one his life. It's not worth it, bottom line

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.