Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Joseph Prince Daily Grace Devotional November 23 2021 – Receive His Healing... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Prince Daily Grace Devotional November 23 2021 – Receive His Healing... (143 Views)

Joseph Prince Daily Grace Devotional: Be Led By The Holy Spirit (december 27 202 / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Daily Grace Devotional November 23 2021 – Receive His Healing... by joel122: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2021
When we bless the cup at the Lord’s Table, aren’t we sharing in the blood of Christ? And when we break the bread, aren’t we sharing in the body of Christ?

1 Corinthians 10:16 NLT

I would like to share a powerful truth that I believe will help to keep you in God’s love and drive fear out of your life: whenever fear tries to creep up on you, go somewhere quiet and meditate on how much the Lord loves you as you partake of the holy Communion.

Right off, you might be wondering, If God loves me, why do I have to pray or partake of the Communion at all? What difference does that make? And if it’s His will to heal me, why am.. Read More Joseph Prince Daily Grace

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Love And Forgiveness / Interpretation Of Dream Of When You Are Given Flower At Your Wedding / The Worthiness Of The Lamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.