Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,423 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Today November 23 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Today November 23 2021 (108 Views)

My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 23, 2019 / Islam : Hadith For Today November 3, 2018 : Topic – Prohibited Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional Today November 23 2021 by joyce122: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Satan works overtime attempting to fill our lives with fear. Since we hear from God by faith, we must resist fear aggressively. The Bible says that Word reveals a righteousness that leads us from faith to faith (see Romans 1:17). If we learn who we are in Christ Jesus and understand how much He loves us, we can approach everything and anything in an attitude of faith. God has said repeatedly that we do not need to fear because He is with us.

The prayer that is of faith will help us and others in amazing ways; therefore, I encourage you to keep your faith strong. We receive God’s will through prayers of faith, but we can also..... Click to Read More Joyce Meyer Devotional[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want My Prayers � ? / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 15. / Seek And Pursue Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.