Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer (38692 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by wazobiam05: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden Morn!
Golden Morn!
Golden Morn!

Golden Morn!

Golden Morn!

Golden Morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Starpro87(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn, but uncomfortably overfull after taking it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Ficeo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
I like golden morn.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
if only he had put Frosties in that list...or some granola type.

Frosties and the granola types are not so widely available, and are very expensive if available.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by tarantino1: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
I always puked my guts anytime I ate Quaker Oats, I could never digest it.

I used to hate corn flakes because it was forced on me as a kid, but then I started liking it later on. I haven't eaten it in 6 years though.

I haven't eaten the bottom two and do not intend to. I feel I might react the same way I did if I try it, especially that golden morn.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Rick9(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden Morn.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Preciousppearl(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nasco or tropic cornflakes, I don't like Kellogg's, I hate the smell and taste of coco pop.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rephidimhomes:
All binned , where is fruit and fibre?

Again, it isn't there, because it is expensive compared to most of the other's on the list.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Danjikanbauchi: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Corn flakes but not until I discover that the owner was a Terrorist sponsored.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn, but have basically abandoned it largely because it has a high amount of sugar...not healthy.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Strongbest(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

so which one do you prefer?

Quaker followed by cornflakes please

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Yankee101: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Go for granola with dried fruits and nuts with honey

You'll live longer

Not all these roasted maize (too much starch = diabetes)

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Juanmike(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
mainman7:
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by passing through several machines. My lovely natural Garri/Eba garnished with vegetables and meat over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.
What about oatmeal?

You took the World out of my mouth! I was waiting for some ediots to quote me before responding with evidence of what happened to 75% of Teachers in an Ekiti School. One of them got massive wheat delivered to her from abroad. So, she give almost all the Teaches in the School on Credit and they only pay after month End Salary has entered. Very strange that just 6 months later few of the Teachers were already chronically Diabetic. By 10 month Epidemic of Diabetis has hit the School before their eyes opened to the fact that leaving Fufu, Amala, Garri, etc for Oyinbo man's GMO foods comes with dire Consequences.
Oat nko?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Juoflife1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden Morn

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn will make you grow fat. As in faattttttt

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by juniorstar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

All of em
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by tonexman18(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omor!!! I don’t joke with White oat

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Juanmike(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Juanmike post=107890298][/quote]What about oat?
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by mezcri(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
mohims:
None of the above. For me it's either Nasco cornflakes or nothing

You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Golden morn will make you fat. As in faattttttt

Yes, it has sugar , a lot of it. (You can even just add hot water without adding milk or sugar, and it would be sweet.)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yankee101:
Go for granola with dried fruits and nuts with honey

You'll live longer

Not all these roasted maize

Good choice...but in Nigeria, expensive.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Unibenfucker(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

How is it made

Just try to boil water and stirr
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
All except golden morn
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by R0LL0N(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is gonna be rest room things for me. The kind of inward mess you will experience to the extent that your colleague will feel the vibration.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by chukwugoziegi: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omniman:
I will take Oatmeal and Goldenmorn any day anytime with plenty milk and honey.

Nasco conflake is original one. This Kellogg is dog food. cheesy

Have you tried Foreign Kellogg? You'll love it. Nigerian Kellogg is trash.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
backbencher:

Good choice...but in Nigeria, expensive.

Sickness is more expensive
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Anny505:
Golden Morn to dey rescue abeg.

Golden Morn, Hot water, peak milk, bread and better hot akara. cheesy

Which kin combo be that..
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Anglojosite7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
NASCO Cornflakes or nothing.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by DisLifeSha: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Type 1 Diabetes is not because of the food you eat. This is juvenile diabetes and it is caused by the body's pancreas not able to produce insulin to break down sugar in the body. There's nothing wrong with any food you mentioned. Don't be ignorant

mainman7:
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by passing through several machines. My lovely natural Garri/Eba garnished with vegetables and meat over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.

You took the World out of my mouth! I was waiting for some ediots to quote me before responding with evidence of what happened to 75% of Teachers in an Ekiti School. One of them got massive wheat delivered to her from abroad. So, she regularly give almost all the Teaches in the School on Credit and they only pay after month End Salary has entered. Very strange that just 6 months later few of the Teachers were already chronically Diabetic. By 10 month Epidemic of Diabetis has hit the School before their eyes opened to the fact that leaving Fufu, Amala, Garri, etc for Oyinbo man's GMO foods comes with dire Consequences. cry By then, it was too late because Diabetis is often a terminal dieases.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by chukwugoziegi: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
backbencher:

Another nasco cornflakes fan!

(Them must be doing a good job)

Nasco is actually good. Crunchy. But ever since that cornflakes for Jihad article came out, I've stoppes eating all their products.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

Golden more
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by chukwugoziegi: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Starpro87:
Golden morn, but uncomfortably overfull after taking it.

I wonder how people feel comfortable giving their kids golden morn. That this is overfilling. E fill stomach pass bread and beans. Anytime I eat it, I drink water like camel. Infact, eating golden morn in the morning can sustain me for the whole day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / Pick One Amongst These Homemade Meals. / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.