Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,641 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else (1224 Views)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by omgvoices: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2021
A Brazilian model and influencer who married herself in September 2021 is likely to divorce herself because she seems to have met someone.
Cris Galera, a 33-year-old model, made news a few weeks ago when she legally married herself. She was wearing a wedding gown and posing in front of a Catholic church in Sao Paulo, Brazil, at the time.

She had stated that she was tired of relying on men and that she was loving being alone and wasn’t “disappointed” that she didn’t have a groom.

I reached a point where I matured, I realized that I am a strong and determined woman.

“I was always afraid of being alone, but I realized that I needed to learn to feel good about myself.

“When that happened, I decided to celebrate it.”

Well, it was gathered that she is getting a divorce from herself just 90 days after the wedding because she is starting to fall in love with someone else.

Speaking about the divorce, Cris said: “I was happy while it lasted.”

“But I started to believe in love the moment I met someone else special.”

https://esiama.com/the-woman-who-married-herself-divorces-herself-because-she-has-met-someone-else/
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by MJBOLT: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2021
this one na special kind of kolo mental undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Jesterinjay: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Endtime woman
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by kals4luv990(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
this is wat we call "WHITE COLLAR MADNESS" grin
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Cyphar(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2021
The white people CANNOT do without the word DIVORCE.

E be like say DIVORCE na another meaning for good ACHIEVEMENT.
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Ethanuella: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by SoftChordz: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Women can't even stand themselves hahaha. Men de try oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
She has finally met a real gbola to reset her brain box cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Fortune109: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
This is what we call 'Kolo'

In Oxlade's voice*
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Comedian2019: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Clown
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by suffering: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2021
That hammer between a man’s thighs makes women act irrational. I don’t blame her.
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by MJBOLT: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2021
SoftChordz:
Women can't even stand themselves hahaha. Men de try oo

Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Aren't you supposed to be separated for a year before you can get divorced?
How did she get past that?
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by SirDaVinci: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Ment everywhere. grin
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by Boogyman557: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by purefacti(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
cc:holicupp
Re: The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else by robinso01(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Confuse gender

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Spend On Ladies In This Xmas And And New-year Mood / I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding / Is It Right To Ask Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.