Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,480 members, 7,951,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Requirements For Medical Certificate And HIV Certificate For Russia Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirements For Medical Certificate And HIV Certificate For Russia Student Visa (230 Views)

Russia Student Visa And Life There / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Medical Certificate And HIV Certificate For Russia Student Visa by dagonoto(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Hi guys,am about to go process my Russia student Visa but yet to do my medical certificate and HIV certificate because am confused and not sure of the details and my information that is to be use on it.
Please if you have an idea on that,share it with me please, it's so urgent ,����

(1) (Reply)

5 Soldiers Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Repel Ipob's Attack In Anambra / I Want To Know How In Pertoria / Traveling Around Is Fun ,but Resting Is To Be Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.