Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,051 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry (12722 Views)

South Africa And Not Nigeria Has The Biggest Film Industry In Africa / NFVCB Engages Nigerian Film Industry Stakeholders For New Policy Directions / Top 10 Nollywood Movies That Defined The Nigerian Film Industry In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Abi make I join the film industry ni?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by jericco1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Still asking myself why studied theatre arts lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
fourboys:
If u are a lady with big ass and boobs, u don't need this write-up embarassed embarassed

I dey tell you.

if you are a lady and you have those things and Apostle Suleman locates you, aswear Baba God don butter your bread finish.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by Lisaint(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wish to join the movie industry

Did anyone needs a cast here
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Be gay or be a lady and go into clitocurrency
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by wazobiam05: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
You sabi f**k? (if you are a female).
If not forget about it.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by Skillsnigeria: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Noted
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by BigYash: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Op edit your write up. I can't see clito-currency trading there..
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
BigYash:
Op edit your write up. I can't see clito-currency trading there..
swears.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by ephraimubong(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
You look like today’s bread
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by noble2faith(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.

if you are a lady and you have those things and Apostle Suleman locates you, aswear Baba God devil don butter your bread finish.

Edited!
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by ZaramT: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
How about writing a script
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by daxon001(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Have a clitoris,

Open a clitocurrency account,

Allow people to mine your clitocurrency.

The sky will be ur limit

What is wrong with you people! grin

Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by GODBLESSBUHARI: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
For Ladies

Just fvck the director/producer to get on scene,try to be on a sexy scene...then investors with money and fetish feelings will locate you

Clitocurrency still faster in making money than all you wrote up there

For Guys

May Grace locate you. Dickocurrency not yet too efficient in this side of the world

Idiot grin cheesy grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry by Wchris(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Na Nigeria babes get nollywood ooo. No need for the write up, we all know how they make their money by using their vagina (Toto)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Adult Films In Nigeria / Download Latest Korean,philippines,thailand Tvseries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.