Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? (980 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Lacrissa: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2011
Ok i would be leaving for Nigeria very soon and my boyfriend/guy i'm dating who is now in a different state (He moved recently from my state) agreed to come see me as i leave. I understand his situation, things are not really going so well for him at the moment even though his state is like 4hrs drive from mine, which one could catch the train, drive or even bus.

I spoke to him today and he gave me the bad news that his situation cannot let him come see me before I leave even though the money is not much but I am asking myself, wheres the sacrifice here? I am moving to another country not state. I was speechless and told him I had to go and hung up.

Please people, do I have a reason to be mad here?
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Pweety4me(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2011
Hmmm it's not the worst hunny ur in for a long-distance relationship?poor you embarassed
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Lacrissa: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmmm it's not the worst hunny your in for a long-distance relationship?poor you embarassed

yea unfortunately sad Is that not why he should make all efforts to see me now we are even in the same country, even though different states that's like 4hrs drive before I leave for another country??
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Wislet(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Pweety4me(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2011
It's a tuff 1, can't really speak for your guy it's tuff but u ave to ave this convo with him dear. smiley
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by MMM2(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2011
op
just go 2 9ja with his pics, so u can have him on ur mind.

but dont worry u will still c sharp guyz in 9ja.

Safe journey in advance!!
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by jaybee3(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2011
You and all dis your bf palava evidenced by the number of posts you've opened up lately on this same issue.
Why don't you just take a break and have as much fun as u can. Time is greatly on your side
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by LadyT(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2011

Why didn't you offer to give him the transport money if you know he truely is broke?
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by TeeJay6(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2011
I guess the poster is more aggrieved at the "one for the road" sh-ag she is not going to get, I mean how can he be so insensitive? Does he not know she has needs? grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by DeepSoul(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^ grin grin grin

@OP:
Yes you have a right to be angry. But what if he REALLY COULD NOT come. . .did you offer any suggestions?

Have you guys talked about what's going to happen to your relationship now that you're leaving?

Is the relationship going to continue despite the distance or are you guys giving it a breather?
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by otokx(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2011
yeah, why did she not send him transport & lunch money? She got no right to be angry.
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Lacrissa: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
otokx:

yeah, why did she not send him transport & lunch money? She got no right to be angry.

I was waiting for him to ask me even though at the back of my mind, I'm willing to do so but why I'm angry is him not asking me if he wanted to see me sooo bad as he claimed before I leave for another country

Deep Soul:

^^ grin grin grin

@OP:
Yes you have a right to be angry. But what if he REALLY COULD NOT come. . .did you offer any suggestions?

Have you guys talked about what's going to happen to your relationship now that you're leaving?

Is the relationship going to continue despite the distance or are you guys giving it a breather?

His ONLY reason which he told me was the situation happening presently, money wise and i was waiting for him to ask me. I wanted to see if and how bad he wants to see me but he did not even come up with such option.
Yes we had talked about our relationship and what we would do but it doesn't top it all like us seeing before I leave as we had agreed.

Tee_Jay:

I guess the poster is more aggrieved at the "one for the road" sh-ag she is not going to get, I mean how can he be so insensitive? Does he not know she has needs? grin grin grin

Nah sex isn't the issue here and yes my needs are to see him before I leave, same day.

LadyT:

Why didn't you offer to give him the transport money if you know he truely is broke?

I was waiting for him to ask me and unfortunately he didn't. He could have asked me if he wanted to see me soooo bad.

jay bee:

You and all dis your bf palava evidenced by the number of posts you've opened up lately on this same issue.
Why don't you just take a break and have as much fun as u can. Time is greatly on your side

I'm having fun but emmm it's also wise if you've seen something good or that seems good enough for you at the moment, you keep it now lol

M M M:

op
just go 2 9ja with his pics, so u can have him on your mind.

but dont worry u will still c sharp guyz in 9ja.

Safe journey in advance!!

I have zillions of his pic but it doesn't or cannot compare to him being there with me as i leave especially when the distance is not that much.

Pweety4me:

It's a tuff 1, can't really speak for your guy it's tuff but u ave to ave this convo with him dear. smiley

I did already but same old story (sighs) sad
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by LadyT(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
No you should of offered. He shouldnt have to ask if you know his situation.
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Lacrissa: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
LadyT:

No you should of offered. He shouldnt have to ask if you know his situation.

Hmmm, ok guess I'll try that, Thanks
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Akinagirl(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
Did it work?
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Ranoscky(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2011
You dont have to wait until he opens his mouth and ask you of the money. You already knows things are not going well for him, why not send the money to him 1st and see if the lack of money is the reason why he havent come to see you, or something else?. . .some guys are NOT good in askin, u know? Send the effin money to him jare, make im com giv u "safe journey sex!"
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Mynd44: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2011
I don't know ask your lawyer if that is part of your rights
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by MsPotato(f): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Lacrissa, for me I will get angry cause I would feel that he is not making anysacrifices and its like what? He seems not to miss me or what is it or has he given up on this relationship since he knows that I am moving to another country. So I know and understand how you feel. For me, I would tell him how I feel on the phone and I will ask him if he is still serious or not cause if he isnt he should tell me now and dont waste my time thinking that there is hope between us two in the coming future.
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Lacrissa: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Thanks guys for your replies

Ms. Potato:

Lacrissa, for me I will get angry cause I would feel that he is not making anysacrifices and its like what? He seems not to miss me or what is it or has he given up on this relationship since he knows that I am moving to another country. So I know and understand how you feel. For me, I would tell him how I feel on the phone and I will ask him if he is still serious or not cause if he isnt he should tell me now and dont waste my time thinking that there is hope between us two in the coming future.

Yeah I spoke to him and expressed how I felt even yelling lol but I understood where he was coming from and also felt for him though still a lil angry but i've agreed to give him some money to come see me.

Ranoscky:

You dont have to wait until he opens his mouth and ask you of the money. You already knows things are not going well for him, why not send the money to him 1st and see if the lack of money is the reason why he havent come to see you, or something else?. . .some guys are NOT good in askin, u know? Send the effin money to him jare, make im com giv u "safe journey sex!"

I offered to give him the money without him asking and told him i was upset he didn't ask, if he wanted to see me badly and lol @ safe journey sex. (I'm a virgin o tongue)

Akinagirl:

Did it work?

Yeah he is coming tomorrow. i offered to give him the money.
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by MsPotato(f): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2011
See man anbd their ego. Na waaa ooo. But I thank God at least he is not those gold digging type like some other men these days. They jhust grab every opportunity as long as they can get it for free. So your guy is aight wink
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by SAGoddess: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2011
Shooooo, Lacrissa is now moving to Nigeria!!!! Is it for work or did you just decide to move to "Africa"?

Good luck with all. . . . . .
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by alagha: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
@op no , always be on the pleading side., with time he shall be used to it.
Re: Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? by Ranoscky(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
Lacrissa:

I offered to give him the money without him asking and told him i was upset he didn't ask, if he wanted to see me badly and lol @ safe journey sex. (I'm a virgin o)
Virgin or not, he is coming to make juicy! wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / The Perfect French Kiss. / Guys Can U Wash Ur Partners Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.