Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,215 members, 7,943,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kanye West Signs D'banj? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Signs D'banj? (5311 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by Esinwaju: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
jayhanks:

what else do u get when u join the illuminati and wear triangles as your necklace.Nigerians!,open forth ye eyes and see tha murky waters in front of thou.stop spending so much time on fb and nairaland.conduct researchs and stop being NAIVE.
what a load of crap!
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by playboy19(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2011
jayhanks:

what else do u get when u join the illuminati and wear triangles as your necklace.Nigerians!,open forth ye eyes and see tha murky waters in front of thou.stop spending so much time on fb and nairaland.conduct researchs and stop being NAIVE.

You know, i was a bit in the dark about this illuminati thing but one thing was certainly on my mind (i'm not saying d'banj is or is not a member) but i kept asking myself why he keeps wearing that particular necklace or whatever it can be called? I mean, this is the same ish he has been wearing for like 3 years now. Then i keep wondering why not wear something else for a change, even if you're gonna borrow it?

We all know he borrowed the wrist watch and ring he was wearing in Mr Endowed Remix. He borrowed all that from Chris Aire but he never bothered to change the necklace. I can't help but ask why?
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
congratulatn dbang
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by tayoast(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2011
congrats
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by eleshin(m): 12:59am On Jun 10, 2011
Congrats skibanj
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by osasp(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2011
thought GOOD wasnt a label. . . undecided
if its true, congrats to d'banj still,
its upwards from here on, but i wouldnt get too excited
remember when akon signed faze, i actually saw a video where 'kon confirmed it
but till this day, we havent heard anything from faze under akon
all the same, thumbs up
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by elrony(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2011
lmao thought it was jst recording a song like he did wif snoop
anyways hella cock and bufallo news
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by yoged(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
Happy 4 Dbanj and Don jassy. I also read it on an American music news site www.hiphopdx.cnm . O boi,come see how dis m/oron white dey yab nigerian under the comment.but come see how U.s. 9ja boiz dey yab 'em bak.
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by shakomende: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by Ibomade1: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
Congrats D'banj
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by Liger: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Illuminati proponents, If I can remember correctly, the necklace is a vokal necklace (as in Nelly's Vokal). The deal may be a Joint venture like the one 50 and shady have with Dre, where different record companies own bits of the artists work. I'm sure some people have seen something like Gunit/ShadyAftermath/Interscope. All of the aforementioned are record companies but own percentages of say Lloyd Bank's work.
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
playboy19:

We all know he borrowed the wrist watch and ring he was wearing in Mr Endowed Remix. He borrowed all that from Chris Aire but he never bothered to change the necklace. I can't help but ask why?

Like, why do u guys not relent from chatting shiyyt?!

More than 2 years ago, I personally witnessed Dbanj buy a $60,000 HUBLOT "Big Bang" Imperial. . . . .

Whats on ur wrist right now u hating fxcuk?!
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by playboy19(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
Well, first off, i am in no way hating on D'banj and as a matter of fact, he is my guy. I was only saying, he is an artist,  (world class now) and alotta people know him to be a GQ, so he should try and change that neck whatever he has been wearing for 3 or more years now. And that doesn't change the fact that he borrowed those jewels in Mr Endowed Remix (for promotional purpose). And hey, just so you know, as i'm sitting here, i'm wearing a Patek Philipe wrist watch, so what now?

And if you know him in person, try and get the message to him and don't forget to add that "if you're rollling with 'em big dogs, you have to ride like them".
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2011
playboy19:

Well, first off, i am in no way hating on D'banj and as a matter of fact, he is my guy. I was only saying, he is an artist,  (world class now) and alotta people know him to be a GQ, so he should try and change that neck whatever he has been wearing for 3 or more years now. And that doesn't change the fact that he borrowed those jewels in Mr Endowed Remix (for promotional purpose). And hey, just so you know, as i'm sitting here, i'm wearing a Patek Philipe wrist watch, so what now?

And if you know him in person, try and get the message to him and don't forget to add that "if you're rollling with 'em big dogs, you have to ride like them".

Like I basically said: Talk is cheap!

You rocking a Patek Phillpe? Homie PROVE IT!!!
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by playboy19(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2011
Homie? Are you kidding? I'm not your homie and for the record, this is not the juvenile "whose dick is bigger" type of ish, so get over yourself and pass the message across to your boss and that's if you're truly his maid.
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
playboy19:

Homie? Are you kidding? I'm not your homie and for the record, this is not the juvenile "whose manliness is bigger" type of ish, so get over yourself and pass the message across to your boss and that's if you're truly his maid.

No,HOMIE, Im not kidding. And yes, this is a "Whose diyyck is bigger" competition!

You put the man out there that he's borrowing Jewelry to stunt, now u wanna cop a plea?!

Fuxck outta here and SHOW US THAT PATEK PHILLIPE, punk!
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by playboy19(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
bk.babe97y:

No,HOMIE, Im not kidding. And yes, this is a "Whose diyyck is bigger" competition!

You put the man out there that he's borrowing Jewelry to stunt, now u wanna cop a plea?!

Fuxck outta here and SHOW US THAT PATEK PHILLIPE, punk!

Aww, kids on nairaland. Does "promotional purpose" sound meaningful to you? Well i guess No. Anyway, i'll pass on the "show us" thing. And by the way, why are you not in your room reading your books?
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
playboy19:

Aww, kids on nairaland. Does "promotional purpose" sound meaningful to you? Well i guess No. Anyway, i'll pass on the "show us" thing. And by the way, why are you not in your room reading your books?

Wuteva! Just show us that Patek u claim u rocking . . . .

Until then, peace!
Re: Kanye West Signs D'banj? by shotster50(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2011
Too many emotional, irrational people , Gotta love NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Skales Ft. Oritse Femi – jogodo / Faze Originality Instrumental? / 'yanga No Be Swagga' Hot Single By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.