Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) (13754 Views)

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by lolu2019: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nah buhari cause am because of nnamdi KANU.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by TimeTraveller: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
madampresident:
I feel so sorry for every Nigerian that has been cheated in this country. Especially for these students whose today and future have been mortgaged by selfish politicians whose own children are now sitting tight in foreign lands.

You guys will never blame specific culprits, that's why bullshit continues. What does the VC do with monthly allocations?

That's how we blame FG for state governments bullshit.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na Pi una go mine for school? grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by staga: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is this not what Obi Cubana should address, instead of paying useless courtesy call to the VC of his alma mater?

1 Like

Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by madampresident(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Unfortunately for your dumb ass, the VCs too are selfish Nigerian politicians. Avoid me for your own good pls
TimeTraveller:

You guys will never blame specific culprits, that's why bullshit continues. What does the VC do with monthly allocations?

That's how we blame FG for state governments bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by TimeTraveller: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
madampresident:
Unfortunately for your dumb ass, the VCs too are selfish Nigerian politicians. Avoid me for your own good pls

Ya papa na dumb ass! Bloody pig! I insult you? Uncultured twaaat!
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by youngrhosy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
FUOYE students where u na dey...
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by kpo56(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
BigYash:
That one say no lite to mine pi grin
Instead make you dey study,you're mining pi.

Pi dey important pass him book LoL grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
UNN never pays their light bills. They're peaceful now but I hope the situation doesn't degenerate to what happened in UNEC in 2016 because this is exactly how it started back then
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by PDJT: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
madampresident:
I feel so sad for every Nigerian who has been cheated in this country.
Especially for these students whose today and future have been mortgaged by selfish politicians whose own children are now sitting tight in foreign lands.

I hope injustices like this one open the eyes of every tribalistic and nepotic Nigerian to the fact that our problems as a nation are neither tribalistic nor nepotic.

-Nigeria will never get it right, as the government and the people running it are far removed from the people.

-The founders of democracy came up with the idea that problems must be solved at the lowest possible level- there is a reason for that. But Nigeria and many other African countries continue to fail because that basic concept eludes the managers of the said governments. As we continue to run our societies with the Master-Slave or Top-Down mentality.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make una 4get govt & school authorities. Call VC so that I can give him just 10-odds bet9ja. Everything will change
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
But really oo Nigerians done to allow FG and the lack of light for so long, we are not even calling the government out on it, it's never good because this is one of the essential thing in life. Everyone is just keeping mute we think because we can buy Gen and keep at home we don't care.

Oya make dem just remove all the NEPA cables from streets since e no concern anybody .
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Agricmoney(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's painful

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Medicine doing aluts.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Especially just b4 and during exams, u hardly see light.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Iceberghill(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2021
That niqqa knows that Pi is the next big thing grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Str8talk21: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2021
This is another Orphanage that needs Davido attention. �
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Abujason: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2021
chibowobbed:
The medical students of the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka in their clinical classes, today embarked on a very peaceful protest inside their Enugu Campus.

It was due to some issues they have endured and managed for a very long time.

In their hostel located inside the old University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, the clinical medical students claim to not have had light in the past 2months, they do not have access to the WiFi network that they pay for every year, they claim also not have any source of water in their hostel whereas their fellow students in other departments have always been provided with all of these, which they all pay equally for.

Please be careful!
They will soon send the police and military to kill you.
Igbo lives does not matter in Nigeria.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by calcal: 12:50am On Nov 24, 2021
The zoo is coming for them, most will not finish, some will die in the process.

Just continue to shout sai bubu if una wan complete that school.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 3:15am On Nov 24, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Chinedu will soon come and blame Buhari. UNN receives billions yearly from Min of Education and TETFUND.

But let's blame Buhari. He is even the reason for their erectile dysfunction.

Electricity is on the hands of FG. I think most Nigerians need to understand the system of govt and structure of our political space.
That is why we have been shouting, changing the system of govt that we run, una no go hear.
In ibadan now, in my area, over one week, we have not seen electricity. It is a shame. I was on vacation in Ghana for 8 days and I didn't hear the sound of generator set. Light was on and was only taken twice and brought back in less than 1 minute. I was shocked. Ordinary Ghana.
Decentralize this country, una no go hear. Nigeria is too big to be a centralized country where FG will be handling stuff that should be handled by states and regions for easier access. Tufiakwa.
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by BigYash: 4:07am On Nov 24, 2021
kpo56:

Pi dey important pass him book LoL grin
grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Martini101(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Energy accountability
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2021
F**king country!
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
No light to mine pi grin that shit na waste of time grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Bouncing2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
No light to mine pi grin
Re: No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) by Vitamin17(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Postpones Convocation As Jonathan Insists On Name Change / Save Oyo State Public Schools / Does G.C.E Result Expire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.