Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Insanely Popular Sex-talk ‘call Her Daddy’ Podcaster Alex Cooper Now On Top Afte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insanely Popular Sex-talk ‘call Her Daddy’ Podcaster Alex Cooper Now On Top Afte (186 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Oxlade And The Girl In The Popular Sex Tape. / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insanely Popular Sex-talk ‘call Her Daddy’ Podcaster Alex Cooper Now On Top Afte by philstone(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Alex Cooper is now the second most popular female podcast host in the world. Instagram. You can call her filthy rich, if you like!
About two years after dissolution of connection with Barstool Sports and her business partner, Alex Cooper’s insanely popular sex-talk podcast,
“Call Her Daddy,”
now has 2.3 million followers and a $60 million deal with Spotify.
The 27-year-old Pennsylvania native is now the second most admired female podcast host in the world — second only to erstwhile First Lady Michelle Obama.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/insanely-popular-sex-talk-call-her-daddy-podcaster-alex-cooper-now-on-top-after-break-with-barstool-partner/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Bags Two Grammy Nominations / “I Didn’t Know My Dad Was A Billionaire Until I Was 13 Years Old”— Davido / Casting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.