Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pictures (4043 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by MufasaLion: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Innobee99:
Thank u so much bro.
Am sorry pls

Cheers!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by MufasaLion: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes o

grin

It is well.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by isaiah4life(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sense will not kill this one. Oil dey your head.

If you are married, may God give you twins. If you are not yet married, may God give you a good, fine man. God bless you for this your comment.

Farfalla:
Your lady is pretty and may your union be filled with love and happiness.

But please allow me to mention something. Be careful about using Nairaland (or even Facebook) as a platform to update the public about each step of your life.

Is your bride-to-be aware that her pictures have been put out there for public consumption?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Danielkelly: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Congratulobia, enjoy your youth while you can, while the time is still at hand, nobody will love you more or less than the way you love your self nobody will care for you more than your parents nobody will be by your side more than your beautiful companion. Abeg make you enjoy yahm.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Cerebellum: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Innobee99:
Ur dad started with same mistake

Gbasibegrin

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Farfalla(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Sense will not kill this one. Oil dey your head.

If you are married, may God give you twins. If you are not yet married, may God give you a good, fine man. God bless you for this your comment.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Innobee99(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Farfalla:
Your lady is pretty and may your union be filled with love and happiness.

But please allow me to mention something. Be careful about using Nairaland (or even Facebook) as a platform to update the public about each step of your life.

Is your bride-to-be aware that her pictures have been put out there for public consumption?
Thank u for the advise. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore / How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.