Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,567 members, 7,921,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:54 PM

Level Of Sleaze In Buhari’s Govt Mindboggling – Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Level Of Sleaze In Buhari’s Govt Mindboggling – Abaribe (169 Views)

Level Of Sleaze In Buhari’s Govt Mindboggling – Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Level Of Sleaze In Buhari’s Govt Mindboggling – Abaribe by Agbonma19: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don’t see APC winning anything in 2023. And the matter is also simple. We will ask Nigerians, are you better off since APC came to power than when they were not in power?

And Nigerians are going to answer that question. And I don’t see how Nigerians are going to say that they have been better off. If you had employment and because of the failure of APC in governance, you no longer have employment, are you going to be happy with this government?

If in the past you could travel easily but now you can no longer do so, are you going to be happy with this government? If you could have a sense of security around you but today you are no longer able to do so are you going to be happy with the APC? If you could eat three square meals and now you can only afford one, are going to be happy?

So, there are too many things that Nigerians are going to have to consider when they are going to cast their ballot in 2023. What do you do in a situation like that? What you do is that you no longer say let me continue in suffering, let me continue in poverty. No! There is no way they can paint it.

Visit: https://www.thenicheng.com/level-of-sleaze-in-buharis-govt-mindboggling-abaribe/

(1) (Reply)

Inferno: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Inspects Loko Primary Health Care / Black Genius Built The Pyramids, Not Slave Labor / Vp Harps On Unity As Buhari/osinbajo Support Group Commends His “excellence, Hum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.