Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Lion That Roars The Loudest- Kolasoul Celebrates Adorable Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lion That Roars The Loudest- Kolasoul Celebrates Adorable Sister (253 Views)

Video Shows How Lion That Mauled Zookeeper At OAU While Being Fed Was Killed / Photos: Just Look At God's Creation- Kolasoul Celebrates Curvy Wife. / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lion That Roars The Loudest- Kolasoul Celebrates Adorable Sister by MikePhilly(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Popular Nigerian music recording artiste Kolawole Ogunwunmi, popularly known as KolaSoul, aka SugarCane Daddy, has taken to his mobile socials to celebrate his elder sister who clocked a year older today, November 23, 2021.

KolaSoul in his excitement took to his socials to share photos of his sister, calling her

"My gorgeous sister, Egbon mi toh sure, the lioness that roars the loudest when it is absolutely necessary. The one that I love with all that I am and all I have. Oh how I praise God for you, how I thank God for his blessings upon you. Happy birthday my love. May Jehovah perfect all that He has promised you and then multiply his blessings on you a million fold. Have an amazing day love"

He wrote.

Re: The Lion That Roars The Loudest- Kolasoul Celebrates Adorable Sister by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
What's KolaSoul?
Re: The Lion That Roars The Loudest- Kolasoul Celebrates Adorable Sister by MikePhilly(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Haba, where are you based? Probably cos dude's mostly foreign, tho relates well with homebase. He's worked with countless naija stars, including Olamide, Seyi Shay, Korede Bello and more

https://tooxclusive.com/kolasoul-in-my-zone-ft-olamide-prod-by-pheelz/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Host His Biggest 02 Arena Show In London, Prove That He Is The Greatest / DAVIDO: I Did Not Know My Family Was Rich Until I Was 13 (VID) / Nigerian Man Celebrates Wife With Unbelievable Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.