Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,269 members, 7,967,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Was Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango (342 Views)

Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by Daveofafrica(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Commercial model and fashion designer Brianna Kalango said she is not surprised Don Jazzy gave Davido $11,000 (N4.5 Milion) when davido asked his associates to donate money to him.

The fashion designer who is the CEO of Briannaconcept said Don Jazzy has a good heart and he is very friendly, that she this because she has worked for Don Jazzy as a video vixen,

"I remember working as a video vixen for Don Jazzy, he is a cool guy and very friendly, He was very excited to have me on the set that day and gave me are hand shake

"There are very few celebrities like that in Nigeria. When I heard Don Jazzy gave Davido $11,000 which is more than the N1 Million davido asked for, I wasn't surprised

Brianna Kalango also said she is hoping to work with Don Jazzy again.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Comic Actor Baba Suwe Buried In Lagos Segun Adewole / BREAKING NEWS!!! Soun Of Ogbomosho Join His Ancestors @95 / Bisi Alami: I Only Loved Girl And Considered Pastorhood At A Point In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.