Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins (552 Views)

States With Highest Number Of Virgins / Five(5) Types Of Virgins We Have / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
1. What if I end up marrying a community p or v? What will now be the point of keeping myself all these years if I don't eventually end up marrying a fellow virgin simply because virgins are now scarce?
2. Why do I always feel out of place and strangely interested at the same time when people with experience are talking about sex?
3. What will my reward be for keeping myself? Does this virginity thing really have any tangible value? If so, why is society trashing it so badly these days? And what exactly is the value of virginity?
4. If keeping this thing is really worth it, then why do people keep laughing at me or even start treating me like trash, and sometimes even avoiding me whenever they find out or suspect that I am a virgin (this one happens mostly to male virgins- the older they get, the harder it gets)?
5. Will I remain the same after I lose my virginity? Will I lose something tangible?

Who has answers?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Here to read comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Here to read comments cheesy
Lol, and me too o. Comments loadin'..........

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins by Jhustmie1: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Honestly u jst said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Told His Lover 55 Naira Is Equal To 550 Pounds. Photos And Video / Solve This Puzzle For Me / I Challenge You To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.