Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) (23317 Views)

Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Joey Barton Slams Klopp As "Wrong" Over Stance On Signing Unvaccinated Players / Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Danmisra(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
goslowgoslow:

In the US 194 million people are fully vaccinated which is about 59% of the population. So 90% of the 194 million people are dead? shocked shocked.....Na wah o... which school you go?
Bros you are educated but you lack common sense. It is true that the west and some countries are plagued by corona killing in thousands I know, but in Africa and the rest of the world things are different. Why did corona started from China, you didn't think, I bet you don't know that some countries are manufacturing chemical weapons, it seems you don't read wide, all the media propaganda u clearly don't know about anything except what you are fed by the western Media(CNN, BBC) why do think people trust aljazzera and other few news stations now cos the are not control by america and the try to maintain their credibility unlike western channels. I recently watched a conference where the VC of America was admitting that " most people that recently died or sick were vaccinated". It is high time you start reading books to widen your knowledge so that you can think outside the box.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Originalsly: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Welcome to the beginning of a new world order.

We were wondering how it was going to be, now it's unfolding before our very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Originalsly:

1989? Woah!

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danmisra:

Bros you are educated but you lack common sense. It is true that the west and some countries are plagued by corona killing in thousands I know, but in Africa and the rest of the world things are different. Why did corona started from China, you didn't think, I bet you don't know that some countries are manufacturing chemical weapons, it seems you don't read wide, all the media propaganda u clearly don't know about anything except what you are fed by the western Media(CNN, BBC) why do think people trust aljazzera and other few news stations now cos the are not control by america and the try to maintain their credibility unlike western channels. I recently watched a conference where the VC of America was admitting that " most people that recently died or sick were vaccinated". It is high time you start reading books to widen your knowledge so that you can think outside the box.
You are just a very useless person with useless comments. Na your mother and father wey no get sense. Idiot I live in the US you fool No need getting into arguments with a senseless person like you.
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by stayclearofme: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danmisra:

You be real mumu... The guy is better than you. Read your nonsense comment again.... Olodo!
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Hkff: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Really
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

My mother was the former first lady of a whole state in Nigeria , the wife of a former GOC and retired as a full director from the Federal Civil service and Me her can feed all the men from your poor pedigree lineage for 10 years without complaining .. We are not of the same pedigree so please stay in your lane
you guys should not fight again. Ok? Oya hug each other cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Originalsly: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:

see this ones if the COVID likes let it hit my entire family who cares, I’m telling you dummy it’s a fake virus manufactured to push certain eugenics policies and other agendas but you are too stupid to think deep you would rather allow cnn and Who think for you. In your spare time research the Contents of the vaccines I’m sure you won’t because it’s just argue you want to argue better wake up the world is not what you think it is .

Is the above really rubbish? Think again.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Originalsly: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
sunshineV:

same vaccine wey my papa collect yesterday wey him blood suddenly full him left eye?

Learned it can cause formation of blood clots and aspirin should be used daily to reduce reduce the risk. Many deaths are due to this ..... especially the sudden ones ... when the clot gets to the brain/heart. Find out from the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Originalsly:

Is the above really rubbish? Think again.
Allow them Bros they think the World is All Bread and Butter and Bill gates and his billionaire friends are doing things for the good of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danmisra:

Allow him he’s an example of the typical African these days anything a white man tells him he will swallow hook line and sinker , he cannot think critically for himself if the whites tell him he’s an Ape he believes it without thinking critically it’s so sad some of these idiots have degrees that mean nothing but a pass to get a Job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by do4luv14(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
sunshineV:
mtcheeew

you ehn
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Originalsly: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Ogbeni …. You are so ignorant of many things , and logic has rather failed you instead.

The God we are talking about have made our bodies such that when a foreign body comes in like bacteria or virus, the body battles them naturally by making antibodies specific for each virus. In the case of Covid 19, as with polio in years before, the time it takes for the virus to cause serious harm is very short , therefore it takes the body longer to make adequate antibodies to fight. Then God gave men wisdom to create VACCINES, which are the same antibodies that the body produces fight the virus.
When a person gets the vaccine, it is like getting more antibodies together with the ones in the body before, so the person have a larger army to fight the virus.

IF YOU STILL CANT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE VACCINE AFTER THIS SIMPLE ANALOGY, I’M AFRAID YOU CANT UNDERTAND AGAIN.

Even your pastor that told you the vaccine is satanic has gotten it in secret. That’s why he is traveling over the world and you are languishing in ignorance.

Bro ... you are ignorant of many things, and logic has failed you.

Fact.
Our immune system makes anti bodies for the various viruses and bacteria that keep bombarding us daily. Viruses and bacteria are part of life ... we cannot survive in a sterilized world.

Misinformation.
A vaccine is antibodies made outside and inserted into the body before the body itself can produce them.

By definition .... a vaccine must contain some part of the virus. if it doesn't... then IT IS NOT A VACCINE.

COVID-19 "vaccine" is not a vaccine because IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PART OF THE VIRUS. Polio vaccine is a vaccine because it contains part of ... or a weakened Polio virus.

When given a vaccine ... it is introducing a virus to the body ... the immune system springs into action and develops antibodies for that particular virus.... e.g Polio. If the person's immune system is weak or the virus in the vaccine is somehow full strength ... the person is likely to come down with Polio. (... the reason why sooooo many in the North were afflicted by Polio .... and to date ... stay clear of vaccines...once bitten twice shy.

Logic. Have you heard of a single person contracting COVID-19 after taking the "vaccine"? No one can because it contains no part of the virus. So what are you really taking? It is gene theraphy ... manipulation of your genes ... the same process in which men wanting to be women do gene therapy that make their chests become fleshy like breasts. The "vaccine" manipulates your immune system and tells it what to make ... in this case..... a spiked protein resembling that of the corona virus. Did you not hear them say this is a "new way of producing vaccines?" .... but they don't want you to know what exactly they are doing. Read up on a new technology called CRISPR .... your eyes may open wide.... very wide.

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT OF WHAT REALLY IS A VACCINE ... THEN I'M AFRAID YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by chigonye: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Ogbeni …. You are so ignorant of many things , and logic has rather failed you instead.

The God we are talking about have made our bodies such that when a foreign body comes in like bacteria or virus, the body battles them naturally by making antibodies specific for each virus. In the case of Covid 19, as with polio in years before, the time it takes for the virus to cause serious harm is very short , therefore it takes the body longer to make adequate antibodies to fight. Then God gave men wisdom to create VACCINES, which are the same antibodies that the body produces fight the virus.
When a person gets the vaccine, it is like getting more antibodies together with the ones in the body before, so the person have a larger army to fight the virus.

IF YOU STILL CANT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE VACCINE AFTER THIS SIMPLE ANALOGY, I’M AFRAID YOU CANT UNDERTAND AGAIN.

Even your pastor that told you the vaccine is satanic has gotten it in secret. That’s why he is traveling over the world and you are languishing in ignorance.

Óga! didn't you hear that even those that took several jabs of the vaccine still got the virus and some have died? Or is it suya newspaper you have reading? Or back of TV you have been watching for news? Or maybe you don't listen to the right news.

Didn't you read this post? Didn't you see that the unvaccinated (who, it was not reported that they caught the virus o) are being punished because they came in close proximity to the vaccinated, yet, virus-laden players!

Is the job of the vaccine(after more than 2 jabs of it and possibly a booster shot), not to protect you from getting the virus??

If one can contract the virus, get sick and possibly die, even after taking the vaccine then what's exactly is the point of the vaccine??

Abi is this very difficult to reason Because I'm not understanding some of these ignorant statements by supposedly educated people.

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by sunshineV(f): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Originalsly:

Learned it can cause formation of blood clots and aspirin should be used daily to reduce reduce the risk. Many deaths are due to this ..... especially the sudden ones ... when the clot gets to the brain/heart. Find out from the doctor.
and no one mentioned this before taking the shots o

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2021
LoveJesus87:
you guys should not fight again. Ok? Oya hug each other cheesy
grin
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by peggywebbs(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Professor I'm sorry you have been duped....if this is what you were told about the vaccine. Past vaccines worked exactly as you described but this modern experiment has sensible people exercising restraint.

Let me break it down for you.... this is not a vaccine, I repeat it is not a vaccine. Look it up and you will see. mRNA is a gene therapy and it has side effects that are life threatening. Many who have had it have suffered blood clots, heart attacks, nervous disorders and even died from it.

Worse part is that it does not give your body any antibodies..the drug claims to send a message to your body to make the antibodies... which is what the body naturally does. Now the problem is scientists don't even know where the vaccine goes and what other work it will do apart from the errand it was sent. Also, the vaccine does not prevent you from contacting or transmitting Covid.

It even gets better, you see they also say the vaccine does not have a long term potential...so you have to juice up every 6 months. Imagine yourself living on injection every
6 months.... are you a puppy? Anyway so you know they don't even know the long term side effects.... besides we have a crappy health care system in Nigeria....if you get a heart attack, you will die before the doctor sees you.

GambaOsaka:

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kholiwe:

Yada yada yada. Stop crying your mother is still an Hoe cheesy cheesy
Mynd44, justwise, seun Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng / Iker Casillas Suffers Heart Attack During Porto Training / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.