Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,115 members, 7,939,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (28359 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:13am On Jun 10, 2011
honeric01:

At least you believe in God or in a god? are you trying to say your God/gods does not deserve your respect to have made the bolded? saying God forgot to create or instal something? undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're making sense but watch some of what you're posting if you believe there's a God somewhere.

I believe their is a God but that does not mean I know:

i) he wants respect

ii) in what context he wants respect

iii) and what he finds disrespectful

No one knows. Anyone that says he had a conversation with God and he found out what God wants is a flipping FRAUD!

yesboss20:

It befuddles how da mind of pple reason in this forum! Be not deceived; God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that also shall he reap. Why can't pple just leave each man to his/her fate? Every man shall be judgd according to da works done yle alive. Please, do not judge anyone for we humans only knw things in part. Our knwldge is limitd.

But our knowledge allows us to know when someone is a fraud, init?

This is not sowing, it is pouring money down the drain. There is no reaping in that, mate. The only person reaping is your Pastor. That is why he has a luxurious life with private jet.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Pelumiv(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2011
If u are sure u are a true Christian Ponder on this; what work did Jesus commanded his disciples to do, why did d disciples leave their work and start preaching, healing but not get rich thru their ministry, y will PAul leave d work of a lawyer to preach GOd's kingdom and yet not get rich, y will Jesus Christ reject been a king, a position of wealth and power? It is glaring to see that it's due to Nigeria situation that may go to church. If truly this people are men of GOd and their follower are christian should we need lock our door cuz of thief Or harmed robber? Y will d so called Christian politician embezzle money and not get sent out of the church? When u Ponder on this questions in light of the bible u will c d truth.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 1:21am On Jun 10, 2011
@sagamite

But the God you believe in respected you by creating you and giving you a choice in life, why not respect him back by not putting words into his mouth? (he forgot to instal a brain into someone's head).

Anyways you are at liberty with your God and you alone can define your relationship with him through your actions and deeds and how you "see" him.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:23am On Jun 10, 2011
honeric01:

@sagamite

But the God you believe[b] in respected you by creating you and giving you a choice in life[/b], why not respect him back by not putting words into his mouth? (he forgot to instal a brain into someone's head).

Anyways you are at liberty with your God and you alone can define your relationship with him through your actions and deeds and how you "see" him.

How did you know he respected me by creating me?

Why do you term that as respect?

Where is the respect in not giving me a choice or asking me whether I even want to come or not?
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2011
^^^

Let's not derail but you should know that it saw you fit to be created, hence the reason he did, maybe you would have come to earth in form as an ant, rabbit, gorrila or maybe a snail. grin
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:29am On Jun 10, 2011
honeric01:

^^^
Let's not derail but you should know that it saw you fit to be created, hence the reason he did, maybe you would have come to earth in form as an ant, rabbit, gorrila or maybe a snail. grin

I don't know.

You don't know.

Nobody knows jackshyt!
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 1:31am On Jun 10, 2011
So why then do you even believe in a God? undecided
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2011
honeric01:

So why then do you even believe in a God? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.0.html#msg6674665
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Lenny9000(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2011
They deserve to be RICH!
cos people have rejected God and put their pastors in his place. Another reason why people dont read the Bible for themselves but rely on their pastor. Its never what the Bible said, but what the pastor or GO, said! So we are now in the dispensation of Pastor Worship, So the pastors give or tell the people what they want to hear and get money compensation for their work and since it's their money, they are free to live the life of celebrities and build business empires and later hand it over to their wives or children,
So for those that wants to worship God in truth and in spirit, they will take the Bible as their final and only Authority
And those that are busy worshiping their pastors/GO's they should take them as their final and only Authority,
We all have choices and should be at peace with our choices,   But dont ever confuse the idolatory worship of your pastors/Go's to the worship of the one true God , as of today, the name of Jesus or symbol of the cross has disappeared from Bilboards to be replaced by pictures of Pastors and their wives,  Stay Blessed

Finally as long as you add "Man of God" to your name in Nigeria, you are excluded from sin, critisizm, or anything bad because it is a taboo to say anything nagative against such, People have no qualms about the SIN of sex, fornication, lie, stealing, hate, jealousy or even kiling but when it comes to the 'Men of God" it is a no go area
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 3:11am On Jun 10, 2011
Lenny9000:

Finally as long as you add "Man of God" to your name in Nigeria, you are excluded from sin, critisizm, or anything bad because it is a taboo to say anything nagative against such, People have no qualms about the SIN of sex, fornication, lie, stealing, hate, jealousy or even kiling but when it comes to the 'Men of God" it is a no go area

GBAM!

We have cretins in Nigeria. Utter cretins!

No wonder the pastors are milking them and they are grateful!
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 10, 2011
Cretins happily surrender their money to them.

Fcking, stewpid mooorons looking for so-called salvation!

If I ever have the misfortune of ever being in a Pentecostal church, when they bring their money-raking, posh collections bag, I will openly only put air in it.

Men of Fraud claiming Men of God and cretins believe.

christians please stop joining issues with these unbelivers cause they'll never understand spiritual things
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by swiftycool(m): 4:08am On Jun 10, 2011
Lol! na wah o, dis Sagamite blood dey over hot o, anyway its because you dont understand spiritual principles so i cant blame u. God has blessed these men and even causes men out of their lack to prosper his messangers. I mean check out the story of the widow / single mom Elijah went to meet and even demand 4 her family's last meal in the midst of fammine. what if she acted like u would; She probably would not have survived, mind u Elijah could hav gone back to his food from d birds. Saga keep Crying LMAO
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by DaDoctor: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2011
Spiritually spiritually dem go collect your wife and rob ypou off all your belongings in the name of the Lord.

I am a christian, but not blinded to face reality, LET THE PASTORS BE MORE PHILANTHROPIC COS WE CANT STOP GIVING TO GOD(NOT THEM O!)

WONDER WHY THEIR SCHOOLS STILL PAY HIGH FEES,

HOPE MOST CHURCHES INCLUDING MINE WONT TURN TO A REAL LIMITED SOON
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by kpolli(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2011
even though we r not meant to judge but this is something to ponder on
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by baslone: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2011
Oyedepo is rated as one the world richest pastors based on all his debt free self
owned assets as well as those of the church he leads.
By 1998, he was already one
of the 10 richest pastors in the world according to him. According to Oyedepo himself,
the richest pastor in the world presently is Kenneth Copeland who has given out 27
jets to different pastors as at 10th April 2011. Bishop Oyedepo is arguably among the
top three richest pastors in the world
especially considering his mentor 'Enoch Adeboye'.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by r231(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2011
baslone:

Oyedepo is rated as one the world richest pastors based on all his debt free self
owned assets as well as those of the church he leads.
By 1998, he was already one
of the 10 richest pastors in the world according to him. According to Oyedepo himself,
the richest pastor in the world presently is Kenneth Copeland who has given out 27
jets to different pastors as at 10th April 201[/b]1.[b] Bishop Oyedepo is arguably among the
top three richest pastors in the world
especially considering his mentor 'Enoch Adeboye'.

he gave them out cus he was been investigated by the feds
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by DaDoctor: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2011
when are our pastor going to be investigated, so they can give out theirs too?? smiley
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by zikclassiq(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2011
What can i say? Go to church, listen to the word. Go bak home.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Leysco(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2011
God is good, all d time.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by coolgb(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
Anyone hearing dis tin called sagamite talk,wil definitely knw he nids help,let d people payin dis tithes & offering complain first,if any christian believes in d spiritual principle of payin his tithe in church and sowing seeds thru his offerings,i think dat shd be his headache not yours,so stop crying mmennn.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Leysco(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
God is good, all d time.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor:

when are our pastor going to be investigated, so they can give out theirs too?? smiley

In a sane society that is what will be happening but these thieves calling themselves Man of God hold a lot of political clout considering they control the minds of legions of long suffering mugus looking for salvation. Several of them are already here and see it as a crime to criticise anyone that says he is a man of God.

The Men of Fraud hold our politicians by the balls with this power:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632399.32.html#msg7996944

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626786.0.html#msg7941376

coolgb:

Anyone hearing dis tin called sagamite talk,wil definitely knw he nids help,let d people payin dis tithes & offering complain first,if any christian believes in d spiritual principle of payin his tithe in church and sowing seeds thru his offerings,i think dat shd be his headache not yours,so stop crying mmennn.

Most good Christians will be happy to pay tithe but only a cretin will be happy to pay tithe that his pastor uses to live large and then the cretin will defend his pastor ferociously.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by coolgb(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
Are u one of dos christians or dere attorney,i can see u really nid a bucket,u called a world class tertiary institution where pple frm al ova d world gather to learn, a wasteful spending. U nid to be critically examined
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Abdogood(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
my questions to you all is that. What if Jesus Christ comes to our present earth with all those miracle n rising of the death. Na im be say we go give the whole world as gift to Jesus then. Una 4 hinder Bros J mission on earth die! These so called pastors, who be dem MENTOR sef? They sud live and lead by example fa! Anyhow sha. On judgement day plenty suprise dey wait all of us sha. My prayer na sey wen dem cross go the oda side, make dem make sure sey dem cari d moni, houses, jets, cars n books along. We go meet dia sha. No le le. I rest my case.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
coolgb:

Are u one of dos christians or dere attorney,i can see u really nid a bucket,u called a world class tertiary institution where pple frm al ova d world gather to learn, a wasteful spending. U nid to be critically examined

If the so-called "world-class" institution produced you with your grammatical construct, then it is surely a wasteful spending.

World class my arse. The institutio built with church money but church members can not afford to send their kids and the profit goes to the pocket of pastor.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by coolgb(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2011
Whoeva told you church members are not attending is likely to b as dumb as you,if u r talkin abt d fee,d management is justified just go there and see,do u even knw how much a prof is paid per month in naija,it is a pity u r writing frm abroad,wel may b one dos drug peddlers.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
coolgb:

Whoeva told you church members are not attending is likely to b as dumb as you,if u r talkin abt d fee,d management is justified just go there and see,do u even knw how much a prof is paid per month in naija,it is a pity u r writing frm abroad,wel may b one dos drug peddlers.

You are a cretin!

Go outside Nigeria and understand what is world class! It definitely does not produce cretins like you with poor grammar!

Yes, professors might be highly paid but the profit is for contribution to future private jets whilst mugus like you wait for your own personal miracles.

Miracle ko, Furacle ni!
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
If my money is there, am happy. Did u work d money in my pocket abi wots wrong wit u. Has any of these pastors ever forced u to pay offering b4. Even if poor pple pay offerin did they tell u dat dey dont know why they are paying d offering or dat they are not recieving d results. If u are payin offerin and u are not receiving results, come and let me lay hands on u. maybe they are following u.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
Niceyenuf:

If my money is there, am happy. Did u work d money in my pocket abi wots wrong wit u. Has any of these pastors ever forced u to pay offering b4. Even if poor pple pay offerin did they tell u dat dey dont know why they are paying d offering or dat they are not recieving d results.

The people are mugus, they are at the lowest ebb and are susceptible to fraud and manipulation based on persuasion that their is a transcendental miracle coming.

Nigerians are mugus that are superstitious.

They are not aware the money is being stolen. If they were are then it is different. They are being defrauded with empty promises, and since they are mugus, the intelligent ones amongst us have to speak up for them. There are other mugus that are aware and can be happy with being defrauded, we will leave those ones.

For decades, we have been very religious and according to BBC the most religious on Earth. So if we are receiving results, how come Nigeria is still in a wreck after decades of miracles?

Why has your arse not prayed for NEPA to give us 24 hour light? Your prayer no work? Na generator you dey pray for.

Niceyenuf:

If u are payin offerin and u are not receiving results, come and let me lay hands on u. maybe they are following u.

Maybe if you lay your hands on me in the right place, I might have a spiritual experience.

But I aint paying nothing for the experience.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by dare2think: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2011
Nycenuf,

If your money contributed to the luxury of another man you are happy?

Really?

I hope you don't curse any politician. If you do, then you are hypocritical.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2011
dare2think:

Nycenuf,

If your money contributed to the luxury of another man you are happy?

Really?

I hope you don't curse any politician. If you do, then you are hypocritical.
are you normal? What are you talking about?
If you've got no kobo in their purse balance then you ve no right to complain. I'm so happy to see our men of God with so much wealth. If your pastor is poor, then it means the members are swimming in poverty. Poverty is not a licence to heaven, m sure u know that. God has really blessed these men and m happy for them.
Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by dare2think: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^^
1. My question was not directed to you.
2. How do you know I have no kobo in their balance?
3. Good that you like to see them with so much wealth, nobody is saying they should be poor. But what the Jesus say about the rich man and the needle?

Poverty is not a license to heaven, but is wealth the license?
Are you then the normal one?
When you hear of wealth you lose your reasoning faculties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says / Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.