Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC (9207 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by RichDad1(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Oko Igbo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Kay25(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm. FFK your extended family members who hate Buhari are out for you now. Yesterday you supported Igbos the terrorist organization against the most loved president of our dear great nation. Today you have seen the light and have decided to take an exit from their evil camp, while do you think they won't bring up stories against you?
are u normal?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by pickatyouu: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Yen yen yen
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by AgriHub: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Continue lying.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by TenQ: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm. FFK your extended family members who hate Buhari are out for you now. Yesterday you supported Igbos the terrorist organization against the most loved president of our dear great nation. Today you have seen the light and have decided to take an exit from their evil camp, while do you think they won't bring up stories against you?
One of the BMC spotted!!
They see what everyone else cannot see
Even with insecurity escalating and hunger spreading over the land
Even when our beloved are fragmented over ethnic grounds as a result of bad governance
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by TheKingsmann(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2021
He looks excited, maybe cuz he's going to eat food
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
At least we all know that you are an ex convict
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Racoon(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
"..I was never arrested by the EFCC. I was invited.I was granted bail on self recognition. Just arrived at the George Hotel for dinner. 
-Never arrested but FFK was granted bail?
-"George Hotel for Dinner." May food never kill you.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by symbianDON(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2021
This man is confused!!! Why did he need a bail if he wasn't arrested?? Just like saying, 'I haven't had lunch, I only ate rice this afternoon'
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by OTlandlord: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2021
He go don cry beg the cabal to help am & must have made a pledge. Nah wetin they happen when man no fit control what goes in or comes out of his mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Kaiser20: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2021
daddytime:
You got bail for being "unarrested" my brother and friend?

EFCC messed up not to have arranged some coolers of food for your visit.
Can you imagine how foolish Nigeria leaders can manipulate the minds of people. He wasn't arrested, but was granted bail on self recognition, but he went with his lawyers.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Lovenorth: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2021
If FFK thinks that he abandoned his former fellow mischief makers with the assumption that our lovely president would spare him of investigation for his wrong doing then he is dreaming
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Trueteller0147: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
You are a disgrace to the youth worldwide. You are a very wicked person for always supporting evil. May God deliver you
benuejosh:
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Festflor: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Glutton!
Always dining.!!
Joined the bandwagon just because of APC stew.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Festy8: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Funny.

I am available for thesis writing for undergraduate and postgraduate.

Contact me on festymoore1@gmail.com
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Festy8: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2021
I am available for thesis writing for undergraduate and postgraduate.

Contact me on festymoore1@gmail.com
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by bluefilm: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Who cares?

You can be arrested by Amotekun or by the Biafran National Guard... I don't really give a damn.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by 8stargeneral: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Person wey dem no arrest dem dey grant am bail..imagine from 2 pm to 8:pm..are u a staff of EFCC..maybe u closed late at work.. grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by ephraimubong(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2021
You look like today's bread
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by benuejosh: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Kay25:

are u normal?
You that asked that question, are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by yahmohy27: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Shameless glutonous thief FFk
Pained fellow.Ndo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Olatara(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:

He was not arrested but how come he was granted bail on self recognition ?
He was invited cheesy
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Skillsnigeria: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2021
"Just arrived at the George Hotel for dinner. I was never arrested by the EFCC. I was invited & I flew down to Lagos to see them. I arrived in their office at 2.00pm & left at 8.30pm. I was granted bail on self recognition. They were very polite & professional. Thanks be to God."
Femi is a clown. He wasn't arrest but was bailed. grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Mayng01(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2021
But you did forgery
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by juniorstar(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Intetesting
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by BigYash: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Dinner again grin Femi too like food..
Wetin Ef-thief-thief spokesman confirm,na em this idiot dey lie put again.. Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by slowice(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Nigeria is just a haven for thieves... Corruption has eroded our senses.

A man with no know source of income is living lavish and when you ask they will quickly say he's a politician.

Same people supporting these jobless thieves that ve stolen general wealth are criticising yahoo boys, what the difference? Aren't they all thieves and scammers? Why support one and vilify the other?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by omowolewa: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2021
But you were released on bail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC / Black Igbo Month: Major Timothy Onwuatuegwu Who Led Ojukwu Special Brigade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.