Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,148 members, 7,931,934 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply (705 Views)

El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply / Tinubu Finally Broke Silence....reply Haters. / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply by tkarunwi: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2011
Na wa o, so OGD is a terrible human being, Someday, God will save us from this terrible leaders. We too have a lot to do not to vote this kind of people to power.
Re: Reply by AshtonHood: 7:22am On May 12, 2020
Nairaland forum is a website that helps people with their level of needs. It has jobs and vacancies available where you can easily apply for helpful bank ratings etc. And also you can get essay services review to write educational task easily. You can also post your comments on bank section. Join their website for more.
Re: Reply by ColtonAngel: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. Tires Ottawa
Re: Reply by ColtonAngel: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2020
I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. singapore landed property interior design
Re: Reply by ColtonAngel: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . detectives barcelona
Re: Reply by ColtonAngel: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! best pots and pans
Re: Reply by lucifar: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
When you hear the word festartikler or party supplies, you probably think of tablecloths, napkins, candles and table decorations - but party supplies are so many other things, check out on ctiparty.dk
Re: Reply by xdfgbggfth: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Reliable online hijab store and the biggest online hijab shop in the world with unrivalled and affordable hijabs online. We deliver worldwide for Free. Hijab Shop
Re: Reply by diyifof: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. blog commenting

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Back-out From Gnu Arrangement - As Pdp Members Threatened Him / Why Jonathan Would Be A Failure / Fears For Ngozi Okonjo-iweala !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.