Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Exhibition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exhibition (197 Views)

360 Ankara Fashion Exhibition And Beauty Contest 4.0, Registration Begins / Mc Layor And Beth TO Host 360 Ankara Fashion Exhibition And Beauty Contest 3.0 / Uche Umana Set To Judge The Biggest Beauty Exhibition In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exhibition by Houseofdadesmal(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Its tomorrow oh�����

Just one more sleep.... I'm over the moon.. excited to be at another exhibition! Yes you heard me right!

I love meeting new people... Plus making our brand visible, as we tell them how comfy, modest and confidence they can be with our clothing line.

Pls join us tomorrow through Saturday at the Island as we have lots of goodies for you! Enjoy our Discount offer this weekend on our ready to wear pieces, and also our adire fabrics.

Doors opens 9:00am and closes 7:00 pm daily....

Tell a friend to tell a friend...

I can't wait to host you��

#safawa
#comfyoutfit
#confidencewoman
#modest

(1) (Reply)

A Divinity Discovered Sterling Silver Australian White Opal Pendant / The Whole Body Basic Style, Wear Low-key And Advanced / Natural Beauty Sterling Silver Natural Australian Opal Bracelet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.