Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Recover Data From A Broken Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Data From A Broken Mobile (118 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Dig Up Millions Of Potential Consumer Data From Facebook With Facebook Extractor / Hurry! Get Free 500MB Data From Mtn For Just 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Data From A Broken Mobile by Kasore: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2021
It is possible to recover your information from a broken mobile. The screen is broken; they are among the most frequent incidents that smartphone users have sometimes faced. It is undoubtedly one of the most frustrating times for every user.

One of the first steps to follow should be to recover the data stored on the device, in case it needs to be sent for repair, or if the idea is to get rid of it completely to buy a new one. a. Unfortunately, a screen that does not work can significantly hamper this process. This guide explains how you can view and recover information stored on a mobile device with a broken screen
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

Best Security Software Programs / 10M Verified Company And Personal Leads Available / I'm In Need Of A .NET Programmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.