Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO (10272 Views)

How Far With The 10 States Buhari Will Campaign With Tinubu? / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Regex: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
franchasng:
Don't mind the fools.

After deceiving themselves, they still depend on the same whiteman for security, health, food and almost everything yet they will never accept that they failed themselves and start to seek for ways to liberate the black race from being the failed race it is today

The black race is like that child that refused to take correction. Now that he has grown up, and everyone has moved on without him, he is now looking for the cause of the problem.

He is the cause of his problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by efighter: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Yes, Buhari is a very caring leader.

He is giving the states money from the money Buhari's father left for him in his will when he died.

Both BMC and Buhari will end like Mobutu Sese Seko, Idin Amin Dada and Saddam Hussein
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by franchasng: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Regex:

The black race is like that child that refused to take correction. Now that he has grown up, and everyone has moved on without him, he is now looking for the cause of the problem.

He is the cause of his problems.
really sad, it hurts to be part of them angry
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
redcliff:

my friend, dont shift the goal post. are you game?
I never had any agreement with you before.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Who was I referring to when I said this:

So why do we not have the type of industries they saw there
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

So why do we not have the type of industries they saw there

But u didn't answer my question. Who was I referring to when I said this

Our leaders travel to d west. They see good things, enjoy the good things and come back to Nigeria and still behave as if they went to stay in d bush with gorillas
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

But u didn't answer my question. Who was I referring to when I said this

Did you notice you digressed from the point I was made, having a misconstrue
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

Did you notice you digressed from the point I was made, having a misconstrue

Still doesn't answer d question.

Who was I referring to when I said this

Our leaders travel to d west. They see good things, enjoy the good things and come back to Nigeria and still behave as if they went to stay in d bush with gorillas
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d question.

Read your comment again and see how you digressed and got all my points wrong and mumbled up

lexy2014:

The west didn't teach us rubbish and aren't playing on our intelligence. Our leaders chose to accept the rubbish because it suits their selfish agenda. I remember the late archbishop idahosa. One thing that made him special was that when he travelled abroad and saw something good, he will try to bring to Nigeria and replicate in his church organisation or school.

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

Read your comment again and see how you digressed and got all my points wrong and mumbled up

What are your points that were gotten wrong and mumbled up?
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by redcliff: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I never had any agreement with you before.

Pauper. Nobody and I repeat, nobody who makes tangible money would come online and make ethnic slurs without being provoked

. Lowlife.
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

What are your points that were gotten wrong and mumbled up?
1. What has Idahosa got to do with Nigeria polity? Was he a politician and political leader
2. You said they learned good things but did not implement them, did you noticed I stated a claim of the American author about the economic lies sold by their political leaders.
3. Then I mentioned that our leaders are being deceived by following economic principles they were taught by westerners which do not actually foster advantageous economic development.
If copying rail way construction, roads and electricity is what you expect them to copy then you also are a victim of the same lies.
Meanwhile why are they not copying their industrialization strategies that will provide jobs and economic growth
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

1. What has Idahosa got to do with Nigeria polity? Was he a politician and political leader

2. You said they learned good things but did not implement them, did you noticed I stated a claim of the American author about the economic lies sold by their political leaders.
3. Then I mentioned that our leaders are being deceived by following economic principles they were taught by westerners which do not actually foster advantageous economic development.
If copying rail way construction, roads and electricity is what you expect them to copy then you also are a victim of the same lies.
Meanwhile why are they not copying their industrialization strategies that will provide jobs and economic growth

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
redcliff:

Pauper. Nobody and I repeat, nobody who makes tangible money would come online and make ethnic slurs without being provoked

. Lowlife.
Alaye

Go and die and Bleep off my mention with all this unnecessary gibberish jawe.

Nah every man dey rich on top internet.

Flat head
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by nograv: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

wats ur problem? i tell u say i be buhari supported? angry

You dey craze..? I hate the lifeless one jare..

He is the worse thing to happen to Nigeria. Zombies make me laugh when they support him..
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I still say it again, those good things they see there are scams even if they are being copied, if it doesn't push towards industrialization and human development it is a scam no matter what it is
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

I still say it again, those good things they see there are scams even if they are being copied, if it doesn't push towards industrialization and human development it is a scam no matter what it is

Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by Ynix(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

because lizards can never become crocodiles, moreover those good things are not supposed to be provided by them, we as a people are supposed to culture them that is why human development must come first
Re: ₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO by lexy2014: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Ynix:
because lizards can never become crocodiles, moreover those good things are not supposed to be provided by them, we as a people are supposed to culture them that is why human development must come first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments / It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam / Dasuki Loses Bid To Stop His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.