Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids (31980 Views)

Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Rajiolaade: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
This is what you see when you are using voodoo to play football each tournament you will ve injury
shallow bra*n, why can't you acquire voodoo and depart your poverty level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by FWESHVEIN(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
The real pillar of Nigeria's football, much love and support bruh, Quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Dshocker(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
This is what you see when you are using voodoo to play football each tournament you will ve injury

Hmmmmmm...iPITY you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by merrymike47(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shey e say e get coconut head d oda day? Quick recovery bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Okunga: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

You are a waste of human… even if them mine your skull shishi no go fall out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

Nawa oooh, shebi na you give am juju abi. Which kind bad belly be this naaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
It was a low ball and obviously a tight competition he didn’t need to risk a header knowing how close he was to the defender and behind him for a low ball.

Wrong call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
quick recovery goal scoring machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Fishery1: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by 001spice: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
the voodoo you father gave him abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by geemd434: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

Nor be Yoruba boy na, how he go take good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by tafat: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omo, I just hope this guy is fit for AFCON o, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by lereinter(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Viraltrends123: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaxxy:
It was a low ball and obviously a tight competition he didn’t need to risk a header knowing how close he was to the defender and behind him for a low ball.

Wrong call.
It's simply a mistake, he has played several match, and nothing happened. You don't expect him to cram everything, and put them in mind always
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Viraltrends123: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
merrymike47:
Shey e say e get coconut head d oda day? Quick recovery bro
LOL, the guy that he replied would be feeling himself right.
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Viraltrends123: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
geemd434:

Nor be Yoruba boy na, how he go take good.
so, you trust him on not using voodoo
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Dikaveli(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rajiolaade:
shallow bra*n, why can't you acquire voodoo and depart your poverty level?

One thing i know for sure is that i will feed you and your family
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Viraltrends123:
It's simply a mistake, he has played several match, and nothing happened. You don't expect him to cram everything, and put them in mind always

Yes it was and we are all constantly learning.
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by mediclife1987(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
akinsmyk:
This injury is overhyped. We dey get dx kind injury well for food that time we dey play ball wen we small. E no dey pass robb dem go take massage am for us with force, e dey pain or patapata hot water and cloth, finish

Na why your eye dey do 3'o clock sign
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by adebwalex(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gamer999:
He don do na he's not the first to get injured on the pitch. Wish him jet recovery

I tire for them ooo...
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
SMH for you.
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Myself2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
I've never felt the pains of an injured footballer the way I feel that of Victor Osimhen.

Get well soon my soldier boy striker
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Viraltrends123: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
adebwalex:

I tire for them ooo...
Hater
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Viraltrends123: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

One thing i know for sure is that i will feed you and your family
Reread what you just wrote, does it make any sense
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Drogunov: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
seunmsg:
This thing no pass wetin dem go take correct aboniki cure now. He would have been fine under one week of daily application of the local balm but dem don quick go operate am. Anyway, I wish him quick recovery.

Must you always display your ignorance?
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Viraltrends123:
It's no news that Napoli striker, Osimhen(Victor James Osimhen), had a head injury during Napoli and Inter Millan match, which took place days ago.
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTC81sCjmt0

Reports said the result of the injury is an eye socket and cheek bone fracture, which will keep him away from field for about 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTC81sCjmt0

Ighalo go just dey laugh.....no nation for Afcon
Re: How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids by RaYwon6: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dikaveli:
Who be this one again����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.