Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? (1137 Views)

Men Has Stop Toasting Us Ever Since Buhari Became President! / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over?

For me, I won't lie, I don't like Buhari or anything APC, but I have benefited a lot from their lies, mismanagement, evil, and stupidity.

List of things I have benefitted from this evil government.

1. Because of the hunger in town, lots of girls have become wayward to survive. With a plate of indomie or shawarma and 2k transport, some girls are willing to lose the virginity they've been preserving when Jonathan was the president. This is to say, wise men won't waste too much money to get a vagina. For me, as a child of God, I help these ladies for free because it feels good seeing proud women act humble to survive.

2. With a poor economic team, Naira has two exchange rates: the main rate and the black market rate. If you know your way around, you'll make millions by buying in normal rate and selling in black market rate on different platforms online or offline. Men are making millions on arbitrage because of the ineptitude of our useless leaders.

3. I no longer use road when traveling to Abuja or Lagos. I use flight and the money for the flight is free — gotten from Naira arbitrage profit (loopholes created by the useless government for wise people to enrich themselves). Traveling by air is not because the free money is there, but Pantami, Buhari, Gumi, Lai Mohammed, and co. have made travelling by road scary. Flight is just 25k to 40k+, but if you get caught on the road by Gumi's boys, you'll pay millions as ransom. Which is cheaper?

4. Before Buhari took over, I used to be broke and comfortable, but the hunger I faced in his first term pushed me not to just work hard, but smarter than his entire cabinet combined. All of them are dumb and will always be.

5. I have more financial peace of mind now even though I don't have as much as the president has stolen, I'm just happy with wickedness pushed me to succees, but I'm not happy with the level of crime, he, and his APC cult group, encouraged and still encouraging.

Kindly list 5 things you've gained or benefited since Buhari took over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
I know there is a quote about thinking of what you can do for your country, not what your country will do for you, but that is only applicable in a country that is working and the president is not a nepotist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Kriss216: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
List of the five things I benefited since Buhari took over;

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing.

Conclusively, Buhari is a curse!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Judd007: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nothing ooo, my sister, we are even paying for darkness no light ooo
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by SportsHD: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
He motivated me to work hard. If dollar was still at 150+, I might still be comfortable with how I was six years ago. He also showed me that with money, you can do and get whatever you want in this country.

And, when I was still vlogging, AdSense pays at 150 naira per dollar. Now, it's *3.

He also made me realize that earning in naira is shit. Foreign currency is the way. I thank him and still curse him also.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Enoch07: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Make I sit down here small cos I know say the comments go funny die

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
List of the five things I benefited since Buhari took over;

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing.

Conclusively, Buhari is a curse!

So, are you telling me with all the killings by Buhari's brothers, Fulani herdmen and Miyetti Allah, you didn't benefit looking at innocent blood on social media?

The more you see blood, they more hardened and stronger you become as a person. Don't you consider such evils as benefits?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Anieke77(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
To be sincere nothing .
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by KingEverest: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op just they find joke this afternoon grin
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by longetivity(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Someone should tell me how this op is different from buhari
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by LordIsaac(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Npower....I heard some got the loan/tradermoni.
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by illicit(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gas is now 750 per kg shocked

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Countenance123: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
The price of ashawo has skyrocketed. Ashawo that someone use to give 5h is now 2k. Buhari anoda person go do u wetin u dey do naija
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Pk01(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
2. With a poor economic team, Naira has two exchange rates: the main rate and the black market rate. If you know your way around, you'll make millions by buying in normal rate and selling in black market rate on different platforms online or offline. Men are making millions on arbitrage because of the ineptitude of our useless leaders.

Legend baba..
Please I drop message on WhatsApp.. Boss

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Countenance123:
The price of ashawo has skyrocketed. Ashawo that someone use to give 5h is now 2k. Buhari anoda person go do u wetin u dey do naija

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by jericco1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Well small change here and there undecided
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Boogyman557: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi Na WEED I just de HIGH 24sc SINCE dat MANCHI enter dat PLACE ooo. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2021
iLegendd:

For me, I won't lie, I don't like Buhari or anything APC, but I have benefited a lot from their lies, mismanagement, evil, and stupidity.

1. Because of the hunger in town, lots of girls have become wayward to survive. With a plate of indomie or shawarma and 2k transport, some girls are willing to lose the virginity they've been preserving when Jonathan was the president. This is to say, wise men won't waste too much money to get a vagina. For me, as a child of God, I help these ladies for free because it feels good seeing proud women act humble to survive.

3. I no longer use road when traveling to Abuja or Lagos. I use flight and the money for the flight is free — gotten from Naira arbitrage profit (loopholes created by the useless government for wise people to enrich themselves). Traveling by air is not because the free money is there, but Pantami, Buhari, Gumi, Lai Mohammed, and co. have made travelling by road scary. Flight is just 25k to 40k+, but if you get caught on the road by Gumi's boys, you'll pay millions as ransom. Which is cheaper?

4. Before Buhari took over, I used to be broke and comfortable, but the hunger I faced in his first term pushed me not to just work hard, but smarter than his entire cabinet combined. All of them are dumb and will always be.

5. I have more financial peace of mind now even though I don't have as much as the president has stolen, I'm just happy with wickedness pushed me to succees, but I'm not happy with the level of crime, he, and his APC cult group, encouraged and still encouraging.

Hello, please give me brief information about this arbitrage. I'll research better when you put me in the right direction.
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by DroppingLiquid: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Is this thread just to gloat about arbitrage? No wonder there's so much inflation. Now everyone is going to do it. Say goodbye to the naira.
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by obonujoker(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Is Arbitrage trading that profitable?
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by SeaTrade(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2021
obonujoker:
Is Arbitrage trading that profitable?
It is profitable,very profitable but almost impossible to do because the people that can get fx at official rates are usually people way out of the ops league(industrialists,lobbyists and some select industry and then travellers in very small quantity per period).
So,the clown is just blabbing,he can't get dollars at 410.
If he could,he wouldn't be typing this as he would have been so busy round-tripping.
Even BDCs no longer get at official rates like they use to.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by helinues: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2021
I have not benefitted anything directly from this government but I was glad when I had 20 mins conversation with a friend inside a train without knowing.

It means there are more comfortability with train journey..

There are testimonies about genuinely COVID relief funds to business/company owners, N- power e.t.c
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by iLegendd(m): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
It is profitable,very profitable but almost impossible to do because the people that can get fx at official rates are usually people way out of the ops league(industrialists,lobbyists and some select industry and then travellers in very small quantity per period).
So,the clown is just blabbing,he can't get dollars at 410.
If he could,he wouldn't be typing this as he would have been so busy round-tripping.
Even BDCs no longer get at official rates like they use to.

Mommy's boy, calm down. I don't do what you talked about above. My kind of arbitrage is different. You have anger issues and you're too 1-dimentional in thinking. You're not the only one with low IQ. At least, act smart for once. Your mates are inheriting good behaviors from their moms.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by jericco1(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2021
The government has made me to sit my ass up and hustle
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by EmmaJnr1: 1:02am On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd
No jokes bro u are truly a legend. Ur best friends would really be grateful to have u as a friend.
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bubu's government has given me inspiration to hustle which I dey do now...I wan dey start to sell NFT..
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:

as a seasoned pro in crypto trading....what's the best coins/token to purchase now to hodl ?
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Cholls(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
WickedPisa:
as a seasoned pro in crypto trading....what's the best coins/token to purchase now to hodl ?
my brother Shiba inu
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cholls:
my brother Shiba inu
that's what everybody thinks, something else?
have you looked into storage coins?
sia? storje?
do you think it has potential? to hit 100 usd mark like filecoin?
Re: What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? by Don27tiky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ironically I normally achieve more when things are tough. The best part of my life so far has come in this Buhari regime. Bought my first car, got a second, got married and have a child Have assured people more than I ever did and will have my house before his regime come to an end in 2023. God bless Nigeria God bless our darling president Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Male Subscriber Sent Me 100k ($200) For Lunch When I Was Ill To Recover Fast / Weed Is Bad ,when I Smoke Weed I Start Thinking? / Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.