Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,799 members, 7,889,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? (14888 Views)

Plots Of Lands For Sale At Omagwa, Port Harcourt Rivers State, N750K. / Buy A Plot For N390k (survey Inclu) Behind RSUST's Property At Omagwa, Rivers st / Quick Sale: One Plot Of Land At Omagwa, Rivers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by gadgetplanetng: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
It reminds me of Ajao Estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by suffering: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
No. Link me with the properties and agent so I’ll buy them instead.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by NacoAba: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Go owerri buy Land and thank me later. But the amount not enough to get a plot of land in owerri. But people buying lands there is not regretting at all.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by chimex001(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Pls Help a fellow brother with advice so I don't go the wrong route Pls.
I'm about to purchase two plots of land at Omagwa Airport road PortHarcourt for 1.4M.

Pls My PortHarcourt people is it advisable? How promising is the environment in terms of development?
Help Me with advice and opinions pls. I'm scared of making a wrong investment Pls. I feel it's too far. What do you think?

That area is good, with it’s proximity to the international airport and the greater portharcourt plan.however it will never develop until the menace of criminals/kidnapping is removed. As of today the entire axis form Elele to Etche is a haven for kidnappers (I know of about 3 family friends that have abandoned there poultry business because of this problem.
Yes it’s a good investment for long term while we all pray for a better and less crime environment

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by ImoleNaija: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
cool its not a wrong omagwa will soon develop, wat u should be bothered about is fraudsters, all those naughty relatives who sell family lands without the consent the family or real owners, make you hire a good lawyer to help you through all the legal documentations

I think say na only SW this land wahala dey o. Person can not just buy a land in peace.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Decryptor(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Pls Help a fellow brother with advice so I don't go the wrong route Pls.
I'm about to purchase two plots of land at Omagwa Airport road PortHarcourt for 1.4M.

Pls My PortHarcourt people is it advisable? How promising is the environment in terms of development?
Help Me with advice and opinions pls. I'm scared of making a wrong investment Pls. I feel it's too far. What do you think?

Hope say no be Ikwerre man dey sell the land to you?

Ikwerre people and the Gbagyi people of Abuja are the same...they will sell a piece of land to you and sell the same land to 10 other people after you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Ubanz: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Omagwa is close to the International airport and it's an emerging city.
If the land is genuine,pls do not hesitate to invest.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by doneem(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
just be careful
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Perfecttouchade: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Ok ....let's be your plug to your Aluminium windows fabrication and aluminium works , check out our works https://www.nairaland.com/5687594/get-quality-aluminium-toilet-dooryour
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by oshonwambada: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

pls dont buy.That area is overrated
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2021
No buy government land O.E go shock you say you go build house there.After 20 years government go bust say na them get the land say them wan use am.Becareful.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by mediclife1987(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2021
lashout1:
I personally don't see those places as a good land banking spot in 10 years.

I bought property at the early stage around there for 1.2m 6yrs ago, with the recent influx of new estate manager and competitions, most sell at 500k per plot.

I need my fund to reinvest elsewhere but can't as I will run a loss.

Maybe 20yrs from today, the place might experience a spike or if the greater PH city turns reality.

You can buy a plot only.

My opinion

You mean the land devalued from 1.2 to 500k?

I find that hard to believe...
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by InvertedHammer: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

/
Better go for the land inspection during rainy season.

/
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Frales6(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
hmmmm. ask questions Wella ooo. I know of someone who bought land, after 1 yr the real owner show, say he wants his land...funny enough, na company buy am since keep. In fact court don judge the matter so everybody wey buy that land go forfiet am sef. So ask well. In case you need land for Ozuaha too, I fit link you to the real owner...very legit!!! Meanwhile Omagwa no bad for development, fence am ooo if not jobless ikwerre boys no go let you rest...dem go dey tax you anyhow with threats sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Speedo17(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing wrong with buying land of any dimension in Omagwa. But due to the nature of those Ikwerre guys, just make sure you do some form of fencing to any level at least to show development. If you leave it fallow for a long time then be sure they'll resell it (at a higher price) and when you want to make a case they'll offer to pay you your initial amount. You get the trick?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by AgricMaster: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

hello bro,
if you did your research well you should know that omagwa and its enviros is the focus land investment area as e dey HOT so for Rivers state.
Entero homes get estates their
salvation ministry get estates
other too
its also near the new location of the university
others

if you need help more clarification quote me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by oluwaahmed: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2021
There's nothing in omagwa it will probably develope in 15 years. If you buying the land for farming ok, but if its for development or for resell in 5 years time, baba no think am. Look at greater PHC around the same area I remember someone wanted to sell land for me there in 2010. The place still dey as e dey.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by tegarocky(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2021
If you plan to use it for farming (poultry etc) its ok provided its from a reliable source. As for development, probably in the next 24 years it will be developed. My advice: Have the money to do a perimeter fencing as soon as you purchase otherwise dem go resell your land ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Graciousnaija: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Engage the services of qualified surveyor to confirm that the land is free of any personal or govt encumberances. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

yes, of course but you have to be careful, before you buy make sure you chart the land... If you want to buy a genuine landed property you can contact me...
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by stanisbaratheon: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2021
be careful o, maka kidnappers and ndi wida you
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Coldie(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
After rukpokwu any other place u buy land for front just buy it with the intention to sell later
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by MetroBaba1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Where in particular? Please, consult properly. You can reach me for further assistance. I reside within that axis..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Loverofpeace:
I may relocate to portharcourt soon If i get small money Lagos too expensive Abeg..

Meanwhile Yabatech part-time form is still on sale till further notice,if interested click the link below to get all the info you need about YABATECH....

https://www.nairaland.com/6863528/yabatech-postutme-part-time-aspirants-gather
and you think port Harcourt is not expensive? Come, you will know why its called oil state. If you don't have a good job/business in PH, just forget it. And jobs no dey sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by khilardz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Purchasing land anywhere close to a fast developing city like Port Harcourt will always be profitable in the long run. Amagwa is where most new land owners in PHC have pitched their tent due to the inflated price of land within the city. But ensure to employ a lawyer for thorough due diligence before buying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Questiontime: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Guys. What of Ipo near the Port Harcourt airport. That is where almost all the real estate agents in Rivers state are selling land like it would soon go out of fashion. Is it advisable to follow the crowd? Does anybody see any real prospects for growth in IPO area.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Goldp5988(f): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Good location, and the rate of development is high, my only fear bi say d land legit? Are sure the seller is the real owner or selling on behalf of the owner, and again check if that area is among grater Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by Godisgreatest1: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Go ahead and buy, but I prefer you buy at station road area in Omagwa. That area is fast developing than other areas. You can buy there and start building immediately.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Land At Omagwa In Port Harcourt? by kenodrill: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

Don't buy any land in omagwa.better still you buy at army range igwuruta road.close to Nigerian institute of safety professionals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Alternative To Asbestos Ceiling In Nigeria? / Marble Trowel , marble paint Or Stone Trowel Paints Available / Serviced Plots At Golden Heritage Estate, Mowe With C of O (See Pics)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.