Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) (586 Views)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Conjugal Right Application & Suit For Conjugal Right / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!!

We the family of Mr. JONAH ABAH (JP) of Emodu Ogugu, Olamaboro Local GOVT AREA, of Kogi State, invite all our well wishers to the Wedding Solmnization.

Between Bro. Johniko (Chartered) and Sis. Ruthy, which by the grace of God comes up as follows-:

Traditional engagement
Date: 29th Dec. 2021
Venue-: Mr. Benjamin compound, Emodu

Church wedding
Date 30th December 2021
Venue-: United Evangelical Church, Emodu
Reception follows immediately @the church garden.

Courtesy of Jonah Emmanuel.

Compiled
By
OMALABU.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
A good man doing the right thing
Congratulations on the favour u are going to enter into next month because of this decision

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by Payperboii(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lala move to promise land

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by Raalsalghul: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
A good man doing the right thing
Congratulations on the favour u are going to enter into next month because of this decision

There's nothing "right" about this, it's just normal for folks to want to settle down at a particular stage in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

There's nothing "right" about this, it's just normal for folks to settle at a stage in their lives.

.please don't interfere in my commendation
There are many men today afraid of marriage even when they have d money,all they want is screw and have baby mama who they give allowance,so when I see someone doing the right thing,I praise him and pray for others to do like wise

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blessings of God is Attached

Read proverbs 18:22
Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by Candidlady: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Which one is between "bro" and "sis" na wa o! Cant you just write between jude and blessing! Bro and sis!

wish 'em al the best! Take care of that lady for your days shal/to be long

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by Raalsalghul: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

.please don't interfere in my commendation
There are many men today afraid of marriage even when they have d money,all they want is screw and have baby mama who they give allowance,so when I see someone doing the right thing,I praise him and pray for others to do like wise

And so, how does this make those marrying better than those going the baby mama route?

You have to understand the fact that some men prefer not to be in an institution where they'll be treated like shit if things go south.

Also, what about the ladies who prefer to be baby mamas too a la Linda Ikeji?

Any kind words for them?
Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

And so, how does this make those marrying better than those going the baby mama route?

You have to understand the fact that some men prefer not to be in an institution where they'll be treated like shit if things go south.

Can u stop assuming and calling the name.of Ikeji...she never told u she wants to be a baby mama or is happy being single ..am sure u will hate people assuming they know all about your life so stop doing same to her

Any kind words for them?
Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

This is a

Any kind words for them?

This is about the couple..I have said my congratulations,not here to engage in a debate or argument
Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by siofra(f): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
God when?

Redpillers still have a lot of work to do this one that men are still getting married. Eeyah!!!

Re: Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Instantly After Friends Poisoned His Drink At A Drinking Spot / Bbnaija Queen Caught Unclad Along The Street / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.