Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,003 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents (17222 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2021
better than kerosene distributor

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Money wer no even reach me 4 white paper na him dis mugu de callam scholarship
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Coldie(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2021
E better pass #500 naira delivery grant
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Tloc(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2021
triple996:
Middle bealt is a big joke grin
BTW Biafra or death cheesy.
Esn have resumed 4rm their short holiday.
The killing most continue.
Igbo land must burn to ashes.
Burn vehicles
Burn houses
Burn shops
Burn human being join(igbos)
Shoot police
Shoot soldier
Shoot vigilante
If bullets hit innocent people them no care
Infact shoot innocent people join sef.
Biafra must burn 4 it to b actualized grin.
Send online trolls to support them and call all the atrocities fake news or dss.
Buhari and the north must feel d pain of our people getting destroyed by us.
Forget kanu, he is a necessary sacrifice 4 d greater biafra, so let him rot in cell. The fight must continue. We must continue to kill to b taken serious ( wether igbos, sabos or other Nigerians)
BIAFRA OR DEATH wink

Who is this reT*RDED ret*rd! angry angry angry
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Johnsonx5(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
If this story is really true, then I blame the people collecting it. Mtseeeew!
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by ma373733(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Good memes
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Atikulated: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
He even has a register for this 'kind' gesture.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Hotzone(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2021
We the people rejects this
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Hotfreeze: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Better than Ikpeazu giving Igbos 500 Naira for giving birth.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by snoopz: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2021
This man just dey use them catch cruise,
Those guys don't know the meaning of the word politics and government
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by treesun: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
We have a lot of wicked people ruling us and until address that problem, we will continue being the joke of Africa.

And more wicked supporters!
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2021
The man mo get name or the party he belong to
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by tragergeorge(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2021
He try na
Abi una no de see the curtains for the place..??
The one we get for our area here wen be house of rep no fit fix pot hole wen lead to.he house.. transformer blow e no care e de use e plant de go
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
After they will say knowledge is power labish ��. Go face the school of life and make it big
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by fitinwell: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Mayb school Lesson scholarship program
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by marsup: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:
See adults smiling sheepishly cos of N1,000 scholarship. cry

In my next life, I'll rather be a tree in Belarus than to be a Nigerian.
Why na? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by phemmie06(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
These are set of people that the brainwashed followers are dying for on a daily basis
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by jarvis4: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
lol waiting for things are cheap in the Nothern part of Nigeria crew....

With 1000 Naira you can buy a House nd a Car in Adamawa... undecided undecided undecided undecided
I de wait for them too
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Dhury: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Amen to you.theres nothing like next life if not you're grand, Grand parents would have begin coming back by now but let assume there's next life I pray to God , to make me Nigerian with good fortunate to buy tree in Belarus.says Amen to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Bigchristo: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
drizslim:
A politician in Adamawa state has been dragged online after he allegedly awarded 1,000 Naira scholarship to his constituents.

Pictures of the politician presenting N1000 notes to some recipients said to be students of FCE, Yola, is currently making rounds on social media.

Although, it’s unclear if the paltry sum is for ‘scholarship’, reports shared online by Adamawa indigenes claim that it is.

This has generated mixed reactions online as netizens question how the meagre amount would subsidize the students’ education.
See some comments below.

[I]@badmusgbenga01 wrote, “How will I tell my Oyinbo friend in the UK that a member of representatives awarded 2 dollars scholarship. This country is gone”

@broda_henry wrote, “What’s all this nons*nse sef? Oga politician what can 1k do for you? That you’re giving to someone’s child as an award for academic excellence?? God forb*d! ”

@nehi_turna wrote, “I no understand  Na transport money be that or what?”

kaimajennifer wrote, “1000 naira na scholarship?abeg how many days school fee be that?”[/I]
Between the students and the politicians who do you blame? Allow them to snap you because of 1k what a disgrace
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by jarvis4: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Na peanuts like this buhari evil regime wan make Southern youths dey wait for periodically. Na y dem dey use that fraudulent institution EFCC to dey hunt hustlers upandan.

Olorun oni je ki gbogbo yin ati aromodomo yin jere
niggar are you a hefemale
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by uptownemmygee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
lol waiting for things are cheap in the Nothern part of Nigeria crew....

With 1000 Naira you can buy a House nd a Car in Adamawa... undecided undecided undecided undecided

You can even buy a spare half plot of land join plus a trip to mecca and medina
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by jarvis4: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
sojayy:
And he coviniently took pictures of it grin
what else if not to feel fly
Maybe 1k na big money for there o
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by DaveHarry(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2021

Badly Shuffled Yet Smiling.

BTW what grade are the students from?
Nursery, primary, secondary, tertiary etc.

1K for tertiary institution students is over enough.

After all I've not seen any viable contribution made by students of Nigerian tertiary institutions, towards economic growth and development. All they learn is how to look for employers who will employ them even though what they will be given is not worth their stress.

This politician no wan waste he money. There are better things to put money on, not taking someone to go study in any Nigerian tertiary institution.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by TheGreatOne90: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
drizslim:
A politician in Adamawa state has been dragged online after he allegedly awarded 1,000 Naira scholarship to his constituents.

Pictures of the politician presenting N1000 notes to some recipients said to be students of FCE, Yola, is currently making rounds on social media.

Although, it’s unclear if the paltry sum is for ‘scholarship’, reports shared online by Adamawa indigenes claim that it is.

This has generated mixed reactions online as netizens question how the meagre amount would subsidize the students’ education.
See some comments below.

[I]@badmusgbenga01 wrote, “How will I tell my Oyinbo friend in the UK that a member of representatives awarded 2 dollars scholarship. This country is gone”

@broda_henry wrote, “What’s all this nons*nse sef? Oga politician what can 1k do for you? That you’re giving to someone’s child as an award for academic excellence?? God forb*d! ”

@nehi_turna wrote, “I no understand  Na transport money be that or what?”

kaimajennifer wrote, “1000 naira na scholarship?abeg how many days school fee be that?”[/I]
Lol, am sure some of them, are among the people that come online on nairaland, wish igbos evil. People like udele and helinues most have benefitted from this scholarship scheme
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by meetidokoandy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do you know why Nigeria is the easiest country to govern?
Because our government knows that the vast majority of Nigerians have never experienced a working economy and a sane society so what we see is what we get and we can applaud mediocrity.
For over 35 years, Nigeria has been flaring gas because we do not have storage facilities for our gases, a report shows that the amount of gas we have puts us at the top of the ladder as the highest gas owners in the world. Yet we don't want to build storage facilities for gases in Nigeria.
The 1k scholarship is what you get when the best brains are not place in political positions but rather the thug who is determine to do anything possible to remain in power.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by ThatFairGuy: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Or be a tree in Somalia undecided
Kriss216:

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Cubeman: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Northern leaders are aware that their subjects are irredeemably ignorant,so they present a donkey and call it a horse.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by captainamiedi1: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:

they will use you for furniture and our politicians or rich men will buy you and bring you to Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions / Kwankwaso On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family / IPOB Denounces Cannibalism, Says Cannibals Arrested In South-East Not Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.