Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,357 members, 7,920,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Advised Rohr To Keep Faith With The Young Forwards – Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Advised Rohr To Keep Faith With The Young Forwards – Ighalo (455 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Advised Rohr To Keep Faith With The Young Forwards – Ighalo by peremary(f): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo revealed he advised embattled Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr to stick with young players. Rohr successfully lured Ighalo back to international football, three years after he announced his retirement...https://naijaodds.com/2021/11/24/i-advised-rohr-to-keep-faith-with-the-young-forwards-ighalo/

Re: I Advised Rohr To Keep Faith With The Young Forwards – Ighalo by bestpunterever: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
I also advised him

(1) (Reply)

Champions League 2019: Victor Osimhen & Cesar Azpilicueta - Photo / UCL Champions League Draw / Can This Winning Be True Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.