Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Tea Makes You Lose Weight Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Tea Makes You Lose Weight Fast (300 Views)

Please Does This Tea Really Help To Boast Erecrion Dysfunction / Does Fasting Help You Lose Weight? / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Tea Makes You Lose Weight Fast by Misscinty(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
In this post I’ll be sharing with you all all you need to know about 3 BALLERINA TEA for weight loss and flat tummy. I hope you find this video and post helpful.
Share with other people you think needs to see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbL4Td4XQg
Re: This Tea Makes You Lose Weight Fast by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Before opening the thread, I was wishing it is 3 ballerina
Re: This Tea Makes You Lose Weight Fast by ObinnaValentine: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Everyone wants to get that perfect figure and all that..hence some engage in workout routines (that might not sound interesting enough to some people) no be everybody wey like that kind stress)

So na to begin take tea and fasting grin i.e ''dieting'' and many more other routines

Good thing about technology, research and information is that you can take tea, do your workout routines without fasting or having to hit the gym regularly

And what is that?

Knowing what exactly leads to that ''fat'' and counter attacking it with scheduled natural food

And all these can be done in/from the comfort of your home

So no fasting or regular hitting the gym

No side effects even!!

Just tea food and vibes grin

See whether u no go lose weight cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Does Eating An Apple A Day Really Keep Your Doctor Away? / Revoobit Products And Business Opportunity Presentation / Nigeria Revives Isolation Centres As COVID-19 Cases Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.