Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

See How I Resolved This Frustrated Accountant Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Resolved This Frustrated Accountant Problem (257 Views)

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) / Frustrated Man Storms Bank With Bed, Gas Cooker, Vows Not To Leave Till He..... / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Resolved This Frustrated Accountant Problem by Shopatcandice(f): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mr John is an accountant who works remotely. He says one of his biggest challenges is his laptop. I was so curious to know why laptop is his biggest challenge so I asked him why? He said since he works remotely, that is, he moves from company to company to help them with their accounts he really needs a simple laptop. A laptop that he can easily move with and key in figures. He went further to say each time he complains of this to people they suggested mini laptop to him but mini laptop can not give him that thing he wants. I was still curious, because I can see in his face and from how he speaks that he is serious about this and I really want to help him. So I asked, if you don't want mini, what exactly are you looking for in a laptop? He replied and said good! finally! someone is listening to me good! then he listed the following:
Size: 11 inches, something light that I can easily carry about; corei3 or corei5 is okay.

Touchscreen, kai my fingers are hurting from keying in numbers, I just want something as easy as phone.

The RAM can be 4gb because I barely use online features except on few occasions when I am studying as you know I'm a Master's degree student. I said yes yes. Go on, what about the Hard drive.

He said, Candice, 250gb to 350gb hdd is okay. Like I said I just need something simple and flexible. And the price should be affordable too, you know ��.

I replied, you don't have a problem then because you just described one of our top selling laptops for this month. When I showed Mr John the laptop, he was so relieved, you could see the joy in his face.

Are you really gonna ask me if he bought this�� laptop. Really ��
HP 210 G1 Notebook PC

Brand name : Hp 210 g1 Notebook pc
Model: HP 210 g1 Notebook pc
Intel Corei3
Hdd : 320 hdd
Ram : 4gb
Screen size : 11.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port : yes
Touchscreen : yes
Bluetooth : yes
Intel HD graphics
Webcam
Windows 10 pro
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10:installed
Body look : as clean as new

Price is 85k (best price)

Condition : working perfectly, great battery
Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
delivery within Lagos only and it’s pay on delivery

NOTE , NOT FREE DELIVERY..

To place order please call or whatsApp
+2347033017757

Re: See How I Resolved This Frustrated Accountant Problem by Shopatcandice(f): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks And Their Confusion About CBN Policies / A simple hack many businesses don't take advantage of.............. / Can You Actually Make 200k A Month Through A Proven Business Model. YES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.