Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality (38083 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by PennywysCares(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2021
May I never bear children who will bring me shame

Iseee

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
appliedscience:
For us to better handle this issue..... We need to get to the root ......which is....
Is being a gay or lesbian self made or are they born to be? ( hormonal imbalance)..
stop thinking nonsense.

Is been a thief natural or man-made? Is addiction natural or man-made

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Romanoff(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

If u frown at adultery, child marriage, fornication, why do u want Nigeria to now adopt homosexuality and add to d list?

Me?

I'm number one when it comes to those against the LGBT madness.

I'm just saying we'd rather normalize other sins than accept the LGBT.

Too bad many don't understand my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Nature doesn't practise lesbianism, but human nature does. Lesbianism is a product of nurture and not nature.

Have you ever seen two cows having sex?

How come nature got it right, but human nature got it wrong.

Lesbianism is an abnormally. Nothing sweet pass fresh, big and ever standing D**k. cheesy grin

I have seen 2 cows having sex and I have also seen 2 intelligent male dogs having sex , king of the jungle lions( male) are seen having sex . female bonobos the most intelligent animals are good at same sex activities.
U Christians no nothing about nature so shut DA fvck up
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

many other animals also engage in homosexual behaviours.
may be we should take you to them... How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
BABANGBALI:
God did you create this one too in your own image?
I reject ur god , he didn't create me !

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?

If you believe that people born with deficiency at birth can be corrected without allowing nature as you said to take it course though nothing like that exist with regard to homosexual, then homosexual should be correct as well. It is against nature, have you seen any animal doing it? Why human? If you are sick go to hospital. Homosexuality is a sickness, an aberration that can cured by first admitting that you are not normal, and seek counseling and possibly deliverance through prayer

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I have seen 2 cows having sex and I have also seen 2 intelligent male dogs having sex , king of the jungle lions( male) are seen having sex . female bonobos the most intelligent animals are good at same sex activities.
wetin u de talk? So because you saw animals having sex you feel like you are now the professor of sex?

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lookingfly: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

na lesbi be this oooo......you will like my small koboko oooo. It's not big, but it's sweet!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by AfroKnight: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Piercing everywhere.

A major turn off.

Hope she will be happy when LGTV people start dragging her mama. Ọmọ àlè játijàti.

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
wetin u de talk? So because you saw animals having sex you feel like you are now the professor of sex?
we are all animals but higher , because u wear cloths don't make u another thing

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by smartasuen(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2021
The best one can do is pray for her
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Spoilt child.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
we are all animals but higher , because u wear cloths don't make u another thing
Granted we are all animals but that doesn't mean that I will f*cking eat sh*t like the dog or roam in dirt like the pig or walk aimlessly like the cows.

Why then should I learn my sexuality from those lower animals? Or f*ck a fellow man because a chimpanzee does the same thing?

Are you the same species as that animal? Or don't you know that different animal species are supposed to have different behaviours?

Talk more of a cultured human being. Mehn your way of reasoning is f*cked up and to see that you will one day raise a child is traumatizing to think about

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Fatale: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Ha, See Comments. Kettle Calling Pot Black. See Eh, there Is No Differencies Between The Lady And Most Of you. The Cheaters, community Prick, Fornicators, And harlots. The Same Sex Related Issue But Different Routes. Before You Open Your Mouth To Condemn And Spill Trash, Make Sure You Are Without Wrong.

Fatale!

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by rizzyray: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Sorry my dear let me sensitize you a bit!
Is beyond rubbings and bullshits .is an act that is beyond ur brain.
Lesbians swore secrecy due to high level of intelligent ladies involved ,so this is beyond your dot brai.n

Las las all of una dey Bleep guys secretly

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by DoubleEngine007: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by rizzyray: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
I would kill any daughter of mine that indulges in lesbianism. Slow kill ni o, and nobody will know
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by isaiah4life(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Why you cum dey vex? Haba! I studied zoology and I know what I am telling you. Stop defending wat isn't right.

I am reiterating that lesbianism is bad. Haba! Which kind tin will make me leave all these gorgeous, well sculptor and endowed ladies and be chasing one ugly looking guy.

Truth is truth. There is no conversational truth.

Amatarasha:

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Fatale:
Ha, See Comments. Kettle Calling Pot Black. See Eh, there Is No Differencies Between The Lady And Most Of you. The Cheaters, community Prick, Fornicators, And harlots. The Same Sex Related Issue But Different Routes. Before You Open Your Mouth To Condemn And Spill Trash, Make Sure You Are Without Wrong.

Fatale!
there's a difference. The same difference why a murderer will be hanged and a thief be kept alive because even though they committed the same crime, one is more grievous.

If you are having sex the natural way no one will question you but perverse it and we should keep quiet?

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Amatarasha:
Christianity has damaged u , nature upholds freedom for all we do young d....y

Imagine, an illiterate definition of Nature.. "Freedom for all we do". If we follow this your definition I can comfortably kill you and all other lesibians. Laws of Nature are simply do to others what you like them to you, darkness at night and light in the morning, man and woman not man man or woman woman, because the purpose of union is procreation. Homosexual is against Nature

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by rizzyray: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:

Na still Cancer go kill you like others
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Edusouls(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Spotted, one of those lost souls speaking,when u close ur eyes in death, then you understand ur dammned forever..
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
No lesbian is a sin .

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kindlyheart: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
the piercings are fugly

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Fatale: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
there's a difference. The same difference why a murderer will be hanged and a thief be kept alive because even though they committed the same crime, one is more grievous.

If you are having sex the natural way no one will question you but perverse it and we should keep quiet?

I Said What I Said. You Are Entitled To Your opinion. You Can Talk Or Keep Quiet, As I Said before, Same Sex Issue, Different Route.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by femi4: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
No lesbian is a sin .

Lesbianism is man made, it's artificial. You are sick and failed to accept yourself as a patient.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by femi4: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Fatale:

Fatale!
Natural sex related issue

There is a difference....She is going against nature.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by franxalive(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
chiommy123:
Do not just try to give your children good life, discipline them wella and instill the fear of God in them so even when they no longer fear you at least they can fear God.

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Amatarasha:
Nature uphelds freedom of sexuality .
The paramount thing in this world isn't giving birth but turning earth to paradise through science and so on .

You are not even intelligent, turning the to paradise through science is the paramount... Lame answer. Who then will turn the world into a paradise if all goes the way of homosexuality?

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by babavik: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2021
I just wasted my mb on an ugly girl that wants attention.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Fatale: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2021
femi4:
Natural sex related issue

There is a difference....She is going against nature.

Natural Or Not. Still Sex Related Issue, Different Routes. What Is Bad Is Bad. No Matter How You Want To Define It. Thanks For Your Opinion.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Fatale:

I Said What I Said. You Are Entitled To Your opinion. You Can Talk Or Keep Quiet, As I Said before, Same Sex Issue, Different Route.
I also said what I said.

Same sex is unnatural and we'll not welcome it here in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / For Your Change of Name in Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.