Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,370 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:41 PM

Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) (8975 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by ezenwaez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
emmasoulchild:

Please bro my bank started showing keystone bank instead of first bank and my status is showing paid what should I do
You filled keystone, check your account balance on keystone, if that is not your bank, try editing it, if you can't call NASIMS on 092203102, 018888148
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by MossLuv: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
What of those with status NO ACTION TAKEN?
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by Lavender88(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
My pay role just disappeared since yesterday. Pls wat shd I do
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by ezenwaez(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lavender88:
My pay role just disappeared since yesterday. Pls wat shd I do
It is from their end please do not tamper with it, resolving of payment issues in progress
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by ojogbengasamuel: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mine changed from failed to pending, then the payroll column went blank
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by Kaybae(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alonzo50:
Did ur friend did physical verification, because u cant edit again after dat
, No oooo but to my surprise her payroll is now on processing.
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by babington91(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

That means another person received the money on your behalf. Serious issue o.
but , why make such mistake like this?
You have to contact Npower through all their platform for the mistahecto be corrected as soon as possible. If not, that wrong account you provided will keep collecting your money on your behalf.

Owo sara
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by ezenwaez(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2021
ojogbengasamuel:
Mine changed from failed to pending, then the payroll column went blank
They are working on it
Re: Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) by ezenwaez(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Kaybae:
, No oooo but to my surprise her payroll is now on processing.
She will be paid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thought On Companies Asking For A Collateral/binding Agreement B4 Employmnt / Sales Rep Sacked For Not Bribing His Managers / Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.