Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Maintain Your Generator - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Maintain Your Generator (3848 Views)

Retire Your Generator Today And Don't Allow The Current Fuel Price Choke You / Benefits Of Using Cooking Gas To Power Your Generator / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas Using The Dual Fuel Carburetor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Olebunne94:

It can not carry 1hP AC It’s not advisable to use on ECO1990S

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,As an engineer I want to advice everyone not to bend your generator when you are putting your engine oil it’s bad, the best way is to use funnel.
I bent my Gen while putting oil and na overfill of oil oooo. Oil even enter air filter.

6 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone, I want to let you guys to know the appliances that you can use on this model of generator SPG1800, SPG2200, ECO1990, SV2200, NG2200, you can only use Television, light, fun, and you can charger your phone with your laptop, if you are using this appliances on your generator it will make the generator Last long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
bankool:
Good morning, I have a Firman ECO1990S.
I currently use it for an LED TV, a maximum of 4 power-saving bulbs, laptop and phone charging.
I plan to buy a 1HP AC. Please do you think it will carry it?

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, I will teach everyone how you can maintain your diesel generator not to damage, The best way to keep overall diesel engine maintenance costs low is to get regular servicing.

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,I want to let you guys go know the cause of valve hooking in your generator.Using of bad fuel is the cause of valve hooking so to avoid that make sure you are using fuel treatment for your generator.

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Olebunne94:
I want to advise you guys, on what you should not do when your generator is working not to put fuel inside the tank, it will make the generator to catch fire.

4 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Artzdanielsz:

I bent my Gen while putting oil and na overfill of oil oooo. Oil even enter air filter.

You don’t need to band the generator, you need to use funnel and you need to clean the air filter

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone, when your generator is not starting, this are what you need to do please check your engine oil ,if the engine oil is down please changed the engine oil, and another thing check your plug then if they is carbon in the plug you can clean the plug or you changed the plug.

4 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Olebunne94:
As an engineering,I will teach everyone how you can service your generator.For generator that is been used everyday you can change the engine oil every three weeks.In addition you can clean your spark plug yourself without the help of an engineer and I will also advice you not to use an unbranded engine oil because it damages the generator so I will advice you mobile engine oil,Total engine oil,Sumec firman engine oil,forte engine oil.Again using of fuel treatment helps your generator work well e.g fuel treatment from mobile fuel station or Sumec Firman.In conclusion,using of original spare part produced by Sumec firman.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, if you are using 2HP AC then you noticed that Your generator cannot withstand the load of the 2HP AC then you have to know that the problem is not from the generator, e.g if you are useing 1.5mm cable in your house, it might not withstand the load capacity of 2HP AC. I will Advice you on the best power cable that you can use in your house, this is the type of power cable you should buy either 2.5mm or 4.0mm is okay for your generator and also for the safety of your appliances at home. Therefore l introduced to you the SUMEC FIRMAN power cable.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, I want to teach everyone how to use appliances a your Sumec firman generator or any other products. if you are useing 2.5kva, 3kva you can only use one fridge with light in the house it will make your generator last long, or if you are useing 5kva, 6kva, 7kva, 8kva, you can only use 1.5hp AC and 1hp AC, fridge ,light in the house by following this instruction it will make your generator last long.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Olebunne94:

You don’t need to band the generator, you need to use funnel and you need to clean the air filter
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 3:08am On Dec 23, 2021
Olebunne94:
........... A fuel treatment is a special additive that drivers introduce to their fuel tank to serve a specific function. Because of the bad fuel,
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone, when your generator is not starting, this are what you need to do please check your engine oil ,if the engine oil is down please changed the engine oil, and another thing check your plug then if they is carbon in the plug you can clean the plug or you changed the plug.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Olebunne94:
As an engineering,I will teach everyone how you can service your generator.For generator that is been used everyday you can change the engine oil every three weeks.In addition you can clean your spark plug yourself without the help of an engineer and I will also advice you not to use an unbranded engine oil because it damages the generator so I will advice you mobile engine oil,Total engine oil,Sumec firman engine oil,forte engine oil.Again using of fuel treatment helps your generator work well e.g fuel treatment from mobile fuel station or Sumec Firman.In conclusion,using of original spare part produced by Sumec firman.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, I want to teach everyone how to use appliances a your Sumec firman generator or any other products. if you are useing 2.5kva, 3kva you can only use one fridge with light in the house it will make your generator last long, or if you are useing 5kva, 6kva, 7kva, 8kva, you can only use 1.5hp AC and 1hp AC, fridge ,light in the house by following this instruction it will make your generator last long.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, if you are using 2HP AC then you noticed that Your generator cannot withstand the load of the 2HP AC then you have to know that the problem is not from the generator, e.g if you are useing 1.5mm cable in your house, it might not withstand the load capacity of 2HP AC. I will Advice you on the best power cable that you can use in your house, this is the type of power cable you should buy either 2.5mm or 4.0mm is okay for your generator and also for the safety of your appliances at home. Therefore l introduced to you the SUMEC FIRMAN power cable.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Olebunne94:
As an engineer, I will teach everyone how you can maintain your diesel generator not to damage, The best way to keep overall diesel engine maintenance costs low is to get regular servicing.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Olebunne94:
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olebunne94:
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,As an engineer I want to advice everyone not to bend your generator when you are putting your engine oil it’s bad, the best way is to use funnel.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olebunne94:
Hi my people,If you don’t want to use your generator of a long time This is what you need to do you have to off your fuel tap So the fuel inside the tank can’t come out again then you have to start the generator so the fuel inside the carburetor we dry off.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 2:44am On Jan 07, 2022
bankool:
Good morning, I have a Firman ECO1990S.
I currently use it for an LED TV, a maximum of 4 power-saving bulbs, laptop and phone charging.
I plan to buy a 1HP AC. Please do you think it will carry it?
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 2:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Olebunne94:

It can not carry 1hP AC It’s not advisable to use on ECO1990S
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Olebunne94:
This is how to maintain your generator to last longer, you don’t need to overload the generator, e.g Like if your generator is 5kva you don’t need load the generator Exactly that 5kva it will damage the generator quickly you can load it like 4kva.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by Olebunne94(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Olebunne94:
Hello everyone,I want to let you guys go know the cause of valve hooking in your generator.Using of bad fuel is the cause of valve hooking so to avoid that make sure you are using fuel treatment for your generator.
Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Good Morning, Please can a 2.8kva generator load, a fridge & 1hp AC?

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Generator by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
Olebunne94:
Hi my people,If you don’t want to use your generator of a long time This is what you need to do you have to off your fuel tap So the fuel inside the tank can’t come out again then you have to start the generator so the fuel inside the carburetor we dry off.

What engine oil can I use for a Sumec 2.9kva generator

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mint A+ U.s Laptops @ Give Away Prices. / Mint Iphone 11 Pro Max For Sale 310k / New Mtn Blackberry Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.