Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,925 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says (431 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
The leader and founder of the New Life Kingdom Chapel, Bishop Stephen Kwesi Appiah aka Jesus Ahuofe has asserted that pastors who are jobless are thieves.

Speaking in an interview with Nana Romeo on Accra FM, Jesus Ahuofe disclosed that Pastors who are doing full-time ministration use scripture to browbeat their church members and extort money from them.

He further indicated that a jobless pastor is tempted to rob unsuspecting church members by selling 'holy' oil,soap, pomade,handkerchiefs and other items to them in order to amass wealth from them.

Jesus Ahuofe advised colleague pastors to work instead of engaging in full-time ministration.

He cited examples of men of God in the Bible who did ministration and work at the same time.

Jesus Ahuofe stated emphatically that the house of God shouldn't be used for selling because it the house of prayer.

Watch the video below:

https://www.browngh.com/pastors-jobless-are-thieves-jesus-ahuofe/

Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by IamSalt: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Let the spirit filled brethren come and shed more light on this.
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by KingEverest: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
truth smiley
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
What if God is the One that stops them from doing any other job but His, as Jesus did His disciples like Peter, Andrew, James, John, Matthew?

I agree that the work if God should not be used to amass wealth at the expense of the people, however your idea that those who are full time workers for God are thieves is Antichrist, because it also inmplicates the true disciples of Christ who didn't extort from church members, but distributed the proceeds to every man according to his needs.

God bless.
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
amaesther:
Speaking in an interview with Nana Romeo on Accra FM, Jesus Ahuofe disclosed that Pastors who are doing full-time ministration use scripture to browbeat their church members and extort money from them.

He further indicated that a jobless pastor is tempted to rob unsuspecting church members by selling 'holy' oil,soap, pomade,handkerchiefs and other items to them in order to amass wealth from them.
According to God in Ezekiel 34 vs 1- 16, and Jesus Christ in John 10 vs 1 - 16, all, not some, of your human Pastors are thieves. undecided
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by MufasaLion: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What if God is the One that stops them from doing any other job but His, as Jesus did His disciples like Peter, Andrew, James, John, Matthew?

I agree that the work if God should not be used to amass wealth at the expense of the people, however your idea that those who are full time workers for God are thieves is Antichrist, because it also inmplicates the true disciples of Christ who didn't extort from church members, but distributed the proceeds to every man according to his needs.

God bless.

You're not smart enough to deduce his point.
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're not smart enough to deduce his point.
You're too carnal-minded to deduce mine.
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're too carnal-minded to deduce mine.

Brainwashed goat.
Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Brainwashed goat.
Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Are Jobless Are Thieves-clergyman Says by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Exactly my point.

Nigga was pained. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back - Female Pastor Confesses, Begs For Forgi / Am I Under A Cursed? / Maureen Badejo In Futile Moves Against Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.